Green pus coming from dogs private
2015.01.23 02:39 PraiseBeToScience GC Mentions
This sub is private.
2023.05.30 13:10 besttuna4558 Tips for dealing with a reactive dog
I was referred to this subreddit. My dog is a 1.5 year old male black lab/Australian Shepard mix. He's a really great dog overall. I've had him since he was ~8 weeks old. He's very smart and listens quite well... However, he is VERY social. If we are on a walk and sees another dog, he will start jumping, yelping, and pulling to meet this other dog. My apartment is also across from a dog park, and he will look out the window and wait for dogs to go to the park. He then charges the door and cries to go outside. Naturally, this behavior is very off putting to strangers. I've taken him to multiple training classes starting as a puppy and I've also hired a private trainer a few times. I think part of it is my fault, as I haven't had the time to properly redirect his attention when outside. I have a bit more time now that my program is finishing up, so when we go for our walks I can focus more on redirecting this behavior. Before he notices a dog, I usually try to have him sit or lay down and then put him in stay or ask him to focus. I'll keep feeding him treats throughout this. However, once he sees the dog there is no treat in the world that can gain his attention. He might go back into sit and accept the treat, but then will immediately starting jumping. It seems like a lack of inhibition.
Are there any tips for addressing this issue? I'd like to start biking with him, but at the very least I'd like him to not scare people.
submitted by besttuna4558
to reactivedogs [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:05 StrongAwareness1370 Was I a bad and neglectful owner?
I dont know why I keep coming here to write, I think it just feels better to get things off my chest
My precious dog died 2 months ago, and i’ve been suffering with the feelings that I was a bad owner and neglected him in ways. I never ever would have thought that I was a neglectful owner, we all loved him so much. He was 16, turning 17 in august, and he ended up dying from heart failure.
But the signs were there for at least 5 months (if I had to guess), and i dont know why we all overlooked them. Like I actually dont know what was wrong with me, I had rocks for brains. He had a constant cough (a few times a day we would hear him cough), and I remember the first time we heard him coughing we just assumed it was kennel cough. But we have a second dog and he never ended up catching anything (kennel cough is highly contagious) and he continued to cough so we brought him to the vet asking if it was anything more serious.
The vet checked his heart and lungs with a stethoscope, and touched around his throat (i guess to check for tracheal collapse?) and said everything seemed fine and he wasnt too worried, but it was up to us if we wanted to go with further testing. We asked could he be coughing just because he’s old and overweight? he said could be, but we wont know exactly unless we do further testing. I dont know why, but I took comfort in those words that he ‘wasnt too worried’, so the panic subsided. I dont know why we never followed up on it with more tests when we weren’t even opposed to it. I didn’t care about the money. A blood test would have been such an easy thing to do, I wish he had brought that up on the spot. I’ve always needed people to tell me what to do, and when he left it up to us, I ended up being passive about it.
That was in early december, and more than 3 months go by where we never went again for a check up even though i’m sure we had discussed it. I feel like my mum was a huge part in why we didn’t, I think in some ways she gas lighted me into thinking it was just because he was ‘old’. She would always say that, and I used to counter argue her saying what did she even mean by that, but she was very stubborn in her thoughts. I should have been stronger, not cared what she thought. Especially because she had been proven wrong before (long story short - our other dog was starting to sometimes leak pee when he walked and she amounted it to him being ‘old’ and just starting to become incontent, turns out he actually had a tumour which we had to remove). I know my mum loved him a lot, but she still had some very old views. At the end of the day, I am still very much at blame because I should have known better.
I just can’t believe I became so used to his coughs, I became desensitised to them. I keep telling myself, if I had known the severity of the issue, there’s no way I wouldn’t have gone again. But I dont understand why I didn’t know? I knew he was old, and surely he was bound to get problems. But I had these rose tinted glasses on, I thought he could live until he was 20, I thought it would be more obvious when a dog is sick and dying soon. He still enjoyed walks, eating, drinking etc
But I look back at videos from the last couple months, and the signs seems so so obvious now. He was getting much more tired and out of breath from short walks (I had noticed this but again amounted it to him mainly needing to lose weight, and naturally losing stamina as he got older), and I could even hear him wheezing a bit and being out of breath when I was just rubbing his belly or when he was getting excited for a walk. I just feel so stupid.
If I ever felt that he was suffering, I would have brought him in. But now i’m just scared that I missed the signs. Why wasn’t I more attentive, more observant and understanding of him growing old and developing severe health issues.
The very frustrating thing is that me and my sisters had finally brought it up again that final week that we should take him again. I had a whole 9 days since the time we discussed to call the vet, and yet I didn’t. I dont know why I can never do things straight away, why I always have to have some ‘time’ to do things. But I didnt sense the urgency, I never ever would have guessed he would pass away the next week. He also would have had his yearly check up in only 4 or 5 weeks time
On the day he died, his coughing had gotten much worse suddenly and he started lifting his head up and acting strange so we took him to the emergency. An x ray revealed an enlarged heart, we were given some medicine but 8 hours later he died. By the time we realised, it was too late. I let him down so bad, I failed him so bad. If I had only known, I would have better prepared on what to expect, I would have known that euthanasia was the best option that night. Now my poor angel had to suffer
Now a simple trip to the vet seems so easy, we should have just gone. All those days we had the chance to and yet we didn’t. I hate the way I am - so passive, so lazy, I let myself get self absorbed in my life and my job. I dont even recognise myself, younger me would be so so disappointed in myself. I thought I always took to heart how animals can’t talk and you need to be extra observant, and yet when it really mattered I became lax. I had never experienced death before (I only just turned 22) and this was just such a huge wake up call. This is now my third time taking my other dog to the vet in less than 2 months, because I’m so worried and paranoid after what happened.
If you’ve read this far, I just wanted to ask if reading this we came off as really neglectful and cruel owners? it’s just been eating away at me because I feel if I had read this about someone else, I would have judged them strongly. I just can’t live with the fact that thats me, im the neglectful owner. I dont know how i’m supposed to move on
submitted by StrongAwareness1370
to Petloss [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:05 Sundayforeverstays Experience the Magic of Monsoons in India's Hill Stations: 7 Destinations You Can't Miss!
India is a country that has become even more enchanting during the monsoon season. The monsoons bring a respite from the scorching heat and transform the lush green hills into a breathtaking spectacle. India's hill stations
, nestled amidst the Western Ghats and the Himalayas, become a paradise during this time, offering a unique and mesmerizing experience to visitors. In this article, we will explore seven captivating and the best hill stations in India
where you can truly immerse yourself in the magic of the monsoons.
1. Munnar, Kerala:
Located in the Western Ghats of Kerala, Munnar is a haven of tranquility and natural beauty. The monsoons drench the tea gardens and spice plantations, creating an ethereal ambiance. The mist-covered hills and cascading waterfalls add to the allure. Take a leisurely walk amidst the tea gardens, breathe in the refreshing scent of wet earth, and witness the symphony of raindrops falling on the leaves. The picturesque landscapes and the pleasant weather make Munnar an irresistible destination during the monsoons.
2. Lonavala-Khandala, Maharashtra:
Situated in the Sahyadri Range near Mumbai, Lonavala-Khandala is a popular hill station renowned for its scenic beauty. During the monsoons, the entire region transforms into a lush green paradise. The misty valleys, gushing waterfalls, and iconic vantage points like Tiger Point and Rajmachi Point offer breathtaking views. Take a hike to the mesmerizing Bhushi Dam or explore the ancient Karla and Bhaja caves. The cool monsoon breeze and the captivating landscapes of Lonavala-Khandala will leave you spellbound. 3. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh:
Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh, is a timeless hill station that becomes even more enchanting during the monsoon season. The rain-washed forests, blooming wildflowers, and mist-covered mountains create a dreamlike ambiance. Take a stroll on Mall Road, explore the colonial architecture, and savor a hot cup of tea while enjoying the panoramic views of the surrounding hills. Don't miss visiting Chadwick Falls, where the cascading water gushes down amidst lush greenery, providing a spectacular sight. 4. Coorg, Karnataka:
Known as the "Scotland of India," Coorg in Karnataka is a breathtaking hill station that comes alive during the monsoons. The verdant coffee plantations, misty hills, and cascading waterfalls make it a perfect destination for nature lovers. Trek through the enchanting trails of Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary, visit the mesmerizing Abbey Falls or simply relax amidst the aroma of coffee in a cozy homestay. Coorg offers a rejuvenating experience, immersing you in the magic of the monsoons. 5. Darjeeling, West Bengal:
Perched in the Himalayan foothills of West Bengal, Darjeeling is renowned for its tea gardens and the iconic toy train. The monsoons add a touch of mystique to this hill station, enveloping it in a veil of clouds and mist. Wake up early to witness the mesmerizing sunrise at Tiger Hill, visit the famous tea estates, and take a ride on the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The lush greenery and the cool monsoon climate make Darjeeling a must-visit destination during this season. 6. Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra:
Located in the Sahyadri Range of Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar is a charming hill station known for its captivating landscapes and pleasant climate. The monsoons transform this place into a paradise with lush greenery, foggy hills, and cascading waterfalls. Explore stunning viewpoints like Arthur's Seat and Wilson Point, which offer panoramic vistas of the valleys below. Indulge in the famous strawberries and enjoy a boat ride on the serene Venna Lake. The misty atmosphere and the romantic ambiance make Mahabaleshwar a perfect destination to experience the magic of monsoons. 7. Nainital, Uttarakhand:
Nestled amidst the Kumaon Hills in Uttarakhand, Nainital is a picturesque hill station known for its emerald-colored lake and lush surroundings. The monsoons bring a refreshing transformation to this enchanting town. The rain-washed forests, blooming rhododendrons, and misty mountains create a mystical atmosphere. Take a boat ride on the serene Naini Lake, explore Mall Road, and visit the beautiful Nainital Zoo. The tranquility and natural beauty of Nainital during the monsoons make it an ideal destination for a rejuvenating getaway. Monsoon Activities and Experiences:
Apart from the breathtaking natural beauty, these best hill stations in India offer a plethora of activities and experiences during the monsoons. Here are some notable ones: 1. Trekking and Nature Walks
: The monsoon season breathes new life into the forests and hills, making it an ideal time for trekking and nature walks. Explore the verdant trails of places like Munnar, Coorg, and Shimla, and immerse yourself in the lush surroundings. Spot exotic flora and fauna, listen to the melodious chirping of birds, and rejuvenate your soul amidst nature's wonders. 2. Waterfall Rappelling
: The monsoons bring several gushing waterfalls to life, providing the perfect backdrop for adventure enthusiasts. Many hill stations, such as Lonavala-Khandala and Mahabaleshwar, offer exciting opportunities for waterfall rappelling. Strap on your harness, descend the cascading water, and feel the adrenaline rush as you conquer nature's forces. 3. Boating in Lakes
: The monsoons add a certain charm to the lakes in hill stations. Take a leisurely boat ride in the serene lakes of Nainital, Udaipur, or Ooty, and witness the surrounding beauty come alive with the touch of rain. The misty atmosphere and the tranquil waters create a serene and romantic experience. 4. Tea Tasting and Plantation Visits
: Hill stations like Munnar and Darjeeling are famous for their tea estates. Visit a tea plantation during the monsoons to witness the tea leaves glistening with raindrops. Engage in tea-tasting sessions to savor the flavors and aromas of freshly brewed teas. Learn about the tea-making process and gain insights into the rich history and culture associated with tea production. 5. Ayurvedic Spa and Wellness:
India is renowned for its Ayurvedic practices that promote holistic well-being. Many hill stations offer Ayurvedic spas and wellness centers where you can rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. Indulge in therapeutic massages, herbal treatments, and yoga sessions amidst the tranquil surroundings of the hills. The Charm of Monsoon Cuisine:
Monsoons in India are not just about the captivating landscapes; they also bring a unique culinary experience. The hill stations during the monsoons offer a delectable array of local delicacies that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. From piping hot pakoras (fritters) and steaming cups of masala chai to piping hot momos and bhutta (roasted corn), the monsoon cuisine is a delight for food lovers.
In places like Mahabaleshwar, you can indulge in fresh strawberries, served with cream or in the form of jams, during the monsoons. Coorg offers a unique gastronomic experience with its traditional Kodava cuisine, where you can relish dishes like pandi curry (pork curry) and akki roti (rice bread).
The monsoons also bring out the flavors of piping hot soups and stews, such as thukpa in Darjeeling and hot and sour soup in Shimla. Additionally, don't miss the opportunity to savor local street food like vada pav in Lonavala-Khandala and momos in Darjeeling.
The combination of the monsoon ambiance and the tantalizing flavors of local cuisine create an unforgettable culinary experience during your visit to these hill stations. Conclusion:
India's hill stations are truly magical during the monsoon season. From the misty tea gardens of Munnar to the foggy valleys of Nainital, each destination offers a unique experience that will leave you spellbound. The lush greenery, cascading waterfalls, and the refreshing aroma of wet earth create an ethereal ambiance that is hard to resist. Whether you seek tranquility, adventure, or simply a rendezvous with nature, and also the hill stations in Uttarakhand have it all.
As you embark on your journey to witness the magic of monsoons in best hill stations in India, be prepared for occasional showers and carry appropriate rain gear. The off-season crowds allow you to immerse yourself fully in the beauty of these destinations. Remember to respect the local culture and environment, and leave behind only footprints.
Experience the joy of sipping hot tea while gazing at mist-covered hills, taking leisurely walks amidst lush green landscapes, and witnessing the grandeur of waterfalls in full flow. Discover the enchantment of India's monsoon-drenched hill stations, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
submitted by Sundayforeverstays
to u/Sundayforeverstays [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:04 Firstnameiskowitz Custom Redactle May 30: Fox
submitted by Firstnameiskowitz
to Redactle [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 13:03 FelicitySmoak_ On This Day In Michael Jackson HIStory - May 30th
| || |1970 submitted by FelicitySmoak_ to MichaelJackson [link] [comments]
- "The Love You Save" by the Jackson 5 enters the Billboard US Hot 100 singles chart at #45. In late June, will peak at #1 & stay there for 2 weeks 1971
- The Jackson 5 play at the Fairgrounds Arena (now Jim Norick Arena) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on their 2nd national tour 1977
- The Jacksons perform
“Keep On Dancing” on Numéro Un Joe Dassin taped
at the Buttes-Chaumont Studios in Paris, France while on their European tour. It would air on July 2nd
- On their Destiny Tour, The Jacksons play the Jim Norick Arena in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 1987
- The Los Angeles Times reports
that Michael has submitted an official bid, for an undisclosed sum, for the remains of the late John Merrick, known as the Elephant Man, from the London Hospital Medical College which has kept them since Merrick’s death in 1890.
Michael's manager, Frank DiLeo, commented “Jackson has no exploitative intentions whatsoever and cares about and is concerned with the Elephant Man as a dedicated and devoted collector of art and antiques"
Also adding that Michael "has a high degree of respect for the memory of Merrick" 1992
- "In The Closet" peaked at #6 during it's 5th week on the Billboard chart. It would stay in the Top 40 for 11 weeks 1997
- HIStory tour rehearsals
in Bremen, Germany 2000
(album) is certified 7X platinum by the RIAA.
- Michael announces that he has become a key partner & investor in HollywoodTicket.com, a promotional and marketing site that gives netizens the chance to win backstage passes to concerts & visits to film/tv show shoots. The amount he invested was not disclosed but it's understood to be in the millions 2003
- Michael attends a party
at Robert Evan's house to celebrate Brett Ratner's Hillhaven Lodge: The Photo Book Pictures
book launch. Brett Ratner is the director of Rush Hour
. Later that same night, Michael shows up at a MTV Movie Awards post party at Ron Burkle's Beverly Hills Mansion where he meets Puff Daddy and Paris Hilton among others.
- No court today due to the Memorial Day holiday 2006
- Michael Jackson takes his kids and his nanny Grace to Tokyo Disneyland. 2007
- A collection of almost 2000 Jackson family items dating from the mid-1960's to the early '90's goes to auction in the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas.
These are items from a storage warehouse that Henry Vaccaro came in to possession of after a failed business venture ended up in bankruptcy court. Items include Michael's gold record for Thriller
, handwritten "ABC" lyrics & a signed Victory tour program 2013
- Jackson v AEG Trial Day 20
Katherine and Rebbie Jackson are in court.
The court also heard an update on efforts to get emails and any other records from a computer used by Michael's former manager, Frank Dileo. Apparently an LA attorney has a copy of Dileo's computer hard drive. Attorneys are working to get a copy of the HD to both sides. The copy was revealed during a deposition of Dileo's widow earlier this week in Pennsylvania, plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish said Paul Gongaware Testimony Jackson direct
Gongaware said he met with his attorneys again yesterday to refresh his recollection
Panish asked if AEG was concerned about Mr. Jackson's health. "When he was sick we obviously had a concern," Gongaware responded. Gongaware said he understood Michael was sick from reading the chain of emails shown yesterday. But Gongaware told the jury he didn't have any particular concern about Michael Jackson other than on June 19th, no one told Gongaware about being concerned with his health. Gongaware testified that he disagreed with Houghdahl's opinion, saying he had no "particular concern" about Jackson's health and ability to perform
Talking about the email Hougdahl sent saying Michael was deteriorating quickly, Gongaware explained: "I didn't see it the way he saw."
Hougdahl, in response to concerns expressed by Travis Payne about Jackson's weight Email 6/15/09 from Hougdahl to Gongaware :
He needs some cheeseburgers with a bunch of Wisconsin cheesehead bowlers and a couple of brats and beers
"Was he joking around about this situation?" Panish asked Gongaware, referring to Hougdahl. "I think he was," Gongaware replied. "Did you think that was funny?" Panish asked. "I did," Gongaware admitted
Panish asked about indemnity in Gongaware's contract. The exec said indemnity means that someone else is taking on the responsibility. "I haven't read my contract in 12/13 years, I don't know what it says," Gongaware said. Gongaware said he does not know how many pages his employment agreement is. Panish asked if he AEG would cover for Gongaware should they be found guilty. Gongaware said it was his understanding that he wouldn't be personally responsible financially if the jury sided with Jackson family.
Panish: "That means if you did something wrong..."
Gongaware: "They would be responsible. I've been assuming that,"
Adding that depending upon the size of the judgment, AEG could go after him. Panish asked how much AEG would be able to afford, and Gongaware said he didn't know. Panish emphasized there are various ways for AEG to pay a judgment, and Gongaware mentioned they had some sort of cancellation insurance.
Panish went back to discuss the email from Randy Phillips where he wrote 'Dr. Murray didn't need the gig and was unbiased and ethical'
Panish: "Is Mr. Phillips unbiased and ethical, sir?"
Gongaware: "I think he is"
Panish asked if it was ethical for Phillips to represent to Ortega that the doctor is 'extremely successful' and 'we checked everyone out'. Gongaware responded that he didn't know what Phillips knew at the time.
Panish: "Is number one priority 'the show must go on'?"
Gongaware: "I don't know if that's number one"
Panish: "What's number one?"
Gongaware: "Getting it right"
Panish showed the email from John Branca, saying he had the right therapist for Michael and asked if substance abuse was involved. "This is referring to the meeting that was going to happen and I was waiting to see the results of it," Gongaware said. "I didn't believe there was a substance abuse issue," Gongaware testified. "In the entire time I was dealing with him in this tour, I saw it once when he came back from his doctor," Gongaware testified. Gongaware said that was the only time he saw Michael with slurred speech and under the influence of something. Gongaware said he didn't know what Dr. Klein was giving Michael Jackson. When Panish asked Gongaware if he checked Dr. Klein out, he replied: "No, he was Michael's doctor and it was none of my business."
Gongaware said he once observed Michael looking "slow" and possibly intoxicated after a visit to his dermatologist but he didn't believe he had any "serious health problems" even after Jackson appeared weak and disoriented at a June 19 rehearsal. "My observation of Michael Jackson was that he was healthy," Gongaware said. "They had a meeting to discuss (the June 19 incident), and he took a couple days off and he came back strong"
As to insurance issues, Gongaware said he was involved only peripherally. On June 25, Gongaware sent an email saying that if they didn't get sickness coverage in the insurance, they would be dropping the policy. Gongaware said he didn't know why he was pressing for sickness insurance on the day Michael died. Bob Taylor, the insurance broker, wrote back that it was always down to the medical issued from the word go. Regarding Randy Phillips asking for life insurance the day Michael died, Gongaware said he didn't pay much attention to insurance, didn't recall.
The day Michael died, Gongaware said Phillips called him and told him to get over to the house right away, there seems to be a problem. Randy followed the ambulance to UCLA. "The second call was that he informed me that he had died," Gongaware remembered. On June 25, Gongaware said he went to the rehearsal at the Staples Center and talked to Kenny Ortega.
Panish: "Were you sad Mr. Jackson died?"
Gongaware: "Very much so"
"He was a business associate", Gongaware said about Michael. They did not didn't hang out as friends
Panish asked about Phillips' email directing Gongaware to remove thin, skeletal footage of Michael in the red jacket from This Is It
documentary. Gongaware testified that he remembered receiving the email. In his deposition played in court, Gongaware said he didn't recall the email.
Panish: "Did you change your testimony?"
Gongaware: "No. I saw the email as part of my preparation"
AEG Live president and co-chief executive Randy Phillips wrote in Aug. 9 email:
Make sure we take out the shots of Michael in that red leather jacket at the sound stage where the mini-movies were being filmed. He looks way too think (sic) and skeletal
Gongaware replied to Phillips, his boss:
ok will have a look when it comes on screen
Gongaware said he didn't try to control any of the messages about Michael after his death to reflect he was fully engaged in rehearsals. Panish asked about an email from Gongaware okay'ing the band, singers and dancer to give interviews but asked them to keep it positive
In another email July 9, 2009, email to music coordinator JoAnn Tominaga, Gongaware wrote:
We are ok with the band, singers and dancers doing interviews now. The only thing we ask is that they keep it positive and stress that Michael was active, engaged and not the emaciated person some want to paint him as being.
Answering questions from Jackson family attorney Brian Panish, Gongaware said he was not trying to control the film's message.
Panish: "You're telling them what not to say, aren't you sir?"
Gongaware. "I'm asking them to keep it positive and not say he was emaciated"
Panish: "So you were controlling the message as a producer of that documentary"
Gongaware: "I don't think so"
Gongaware's testimony again emphasized the contrast between the answers he gave during his deposition under oath in December 2012 and his responses in the courtroom. In testimony, he agreed that Phillips meant "thin" in his email, instead of the word he typed, 'think'. Asked during the deposition what Phillips meant, he replied, "I don't know what he meant"
Gongaware said nothing was taken out of the documentary, which included rehearsals for the scheduled 50 concerts in London. Gongaware promised in a follow-up email to Phillips that he'd "have a look," but he testified that he never dumped any footage. "We didn't keep anything out based on what Randy wrote," Gogaware told jurors. Gongaware testified that he did not know why Phillips would ask that.
Gongaware said there were 15,000 tickets per show, $1.5 million in tickets per show, $47 million for all 31 shows. Tickets were selling at lightening fast, Gongaware said. "As fast as the system can sell.". The tickets were sold in March, Gongaware said. It was held by the arena, AEG had control of the money. Gongaware said merchandising was another way of making money. The building, which is owned by AEG, would keep the revenue of beverage sold. Gongaware said the beverage money would offset the arena rent, which Michael would not have to pay.
Gongaware: "His (MJ) potential was great"
Panish: "Unlimited ceilings?"
Gongaware: "If he was willing to work that hard, he would've done well"
Before lunch, Panish asked Gongaware whether This Is It was intended to be a multi-city tour. Gongaware said no, it was just going to be the 50 shows at London's O2 arena. "The only thing we knew was 50 shows in London. Michael had not agreed to anything else," Gongaware explained
Panish asked Gongaware by the time the show was sold out, how many people were in the queue to buy tickets. "250,000 people were still in the queue, which would be enough to sell another 50 shows," Gongaware answered. During Murray's trial, Gongaware testified that 250k people still wanted tickets. He told that jury This Is It would be a multi-city tour.
Panish: "Did you tell the truth when you testified in this case, sir?"
Panish then concluded his questioning of Gongaware. AEG cross
AEG's attorney, Marvin Putnam, did the questioning of Gongaware on behalf of the defendants.
Putnam: "Have you ever been sued personally for the wrongful death of anyone?"
Putnam: "How are you feeling?"
Gongaware: "It's difficult, it's very stressful"
Putnam: "Are you nervous?"
Putnam asked about Gongaware's memory and he said it's okay
Putnam asked Gongaware about some of the emails shown to jurors yesterday. Putnam was trying to show that not all the contents of the emails had been shown to jury. Some email addresses had been redacted. Attorney Brian Panish objected to the redactions, and got testy with the judge. It prompted another lengthy sidebar. When attorneys returned from the judge's chambers, Putnam resumed questioning Gongaware about emails sent to his private account
Putnam said Gongaware handed over more than 13,000 emails in discovery from the This Is It period
Putnam inquired about Gongaware's Kazoodi personal email account. On 6/20/09, the chain of emails with "Trouble at the Front" was sent there. Gongaware said he didn't remember receiving this email. Gongaware said he had more than one "Kazoodi" email account. He said he was not using the account the email was sent to on 6/20. "The account was closed at the time." Putnam presented Gongaware a document that indicated the private email account had been closed at the time. Gongaware said he never denied it was sent. Gongaware claimed yesterday was the first time he saw this chain of emails. Putnam used the closed email account to try to show Gongaware's testimony was truthful
Putnam: "Why could you not recall e-mails?"
Gongaware: "I had not reviewed them and had not seen them in years,"
Some of the e-mails were new to him because he was so busy putting Jackson's tour together that he never read them, he said. Gongaware said he was receiving hundreds of email a day at the height of 2008/09 tour preparation. "Mostly, it was just a time factor if it was something that didn't have to do with me"
Gongaware said he doesn't have an office at AEG, and that he works on his own projects. He has an office at his house. Gongaware is the Co-CEO of AEG Live Concerts West with John Meglen. He said he was the co-founder of the company. Phillips is AEG Live CEO
Gongaware explained be has been testifying about what he could recall. If he didn't remember, he said he told the jury he couldn't recall. Gongaware testified he looked at the emails after his deposition because he wanted to put everything together and see the bigger picture. Putnam: "Did you try to give your best testimony?" Gongaware: "Yes, I did"
Regarding the phone call between Gongaware and Dr. Murray where the doctor asked about $5 million, Gongaware said he remembers that call. The next call between the two, it was the $150,000 call, where Gongaware offered the doctor $150k. Gongaware said those were the only two calls he had with Dr. Murray
Gongaware said the 1st time he met Dr. Murray was a meeting at Michael's Carolwood house. He said MJ, Kenny, Randy, Frank & Dr Murray were present. Gongaware recalled the other meeting with Dr. Murray was an encounter with him at The Forum. He remembers saying hello to him. Gongaware said he's sure he didn't meet with Dr. Murray other than on those two occasions
Gongaware said he promoted couple of shows/dances in college. He graduated in '69 from Waynesboro College in Pennsylvania in Accounting. He worked for Arthur Andersen in NYC after college as auditor. He said one needed two years of experience in order to get CPA license.The company ended up shutting down after being involved in the Enron scandal, Gongaware explained. He said there's a continuing education requirement in order to maintain his CPA license, but he hasn't kept current. "I didn't like that work," Gongaware said about leaving the practice. "I wanted to do things and not just be an accountant." Gongaware said he ski bummed for a winter and would do bookkeeping to pay for his lodge.
His first big show was in Colorado -- he got The Grateful Dead to perform at Folsom Field in Boulder, Colo. He said he didn't know the band or any of its managers, but asked them to come to Colorado. They did, and the show was a hit. "The concert was sold out", Gongaware said, and he became an independent promoter. Around 1975, he met Terry Bassett who worked at Concerts West and Gongaware went to work for them in their Seattle office. He worked for them for about 10 years. Gongaware said he went to work for the company because the money was steady. At Concerts West, Gongaware worked with Bad Company, Led Zeppelin, Beach Boys, Chicago, Eric Clapton, among others. This Concerts West is not the same; he is the currently the co-CEO. Gongaware left Seattle and came to LA to work at Concerts West. He then went to Warner Miller Films. The company did primarily ski movies. Jerry Weintraub was Elvis' promoter and Concerts West assigned him to work with Colonel Parker, Elvis' manager.
Gongaware was in his 20s when he worked with Elvis. He said when they'd announce an Elvis concert, there would be lines at the box office for 4 days. Gongaware said Colonel would buy ads on every radio station and promote the show. When tickets went on sale, Gongaware was to report to Colonel every hour regarding the ticket sales.
Elvis Presley's death became a controversy at this trial as the man (Gongaware) who promoted both artists' last tours testified. He testified yesterday that Presley died of a drug overdose, but when his own lawyer questioned him today he changed his testimony to say Elvis died of a heart ailment. Presley collapsed in the bathroom of his Memphis, Tennessee, mansion, Graceland, on August 16, 1977, at the age of 42. While his death was ruled the result of an irregular heartbeat, the autopsy report was sealed amid accusations that abuse of prescription drugs caused the problem.How Presley died is relevant because Jackson lawyers argue Gongaware's experience as Elvis's promoter should have made him more aware of drug abuse by artists, including Michael Jackson.
Although he worked advance promotion on Elvis Presley's last tours -- under the direction of Presley manager Colonel Tom Parker -- Gongaware testified he never met Presley.
Putnam:"Did you understand he had a problem with drugs?"
Gongaware: "I understood that later. There was a period of time when we didn't work. I didn't understand at the time, but I learned that it was a drug problem and the Colonel said he couldn't work."
Around 1992, Gongaware went to work on the Dangerous tour with Michael. This was his first time working with Michael Jackson. He worked with the Jacksons in 2000 but he remembered working on a tour with the Jacksons prior to 92 and said Michael was part of the group. "I was the tour manager, handled the logistics and travel for the B party," Gongaware said, adding he worked for Michael but not for A party.
- A party - artist
- B party - band and administration
- C party - crew
- D party - documentary people.
Gongaware said there were several legs on the Dangerous tour. It was a worldwide tour. He never met Michael on that tour, saw him on stage a few times
The first time Gongaware met Michael was in Las Vegas when he was visiting Colonel Parker. Steve Wynn's brother called and said Michael wanted to meet Colonel. Gongaware stayed and met him
Putnam: "Were there any doctors in that tour?"
Gongaware: "Yes, two"
Gongaware said Dr. Forecast was Michael's personal doctor. He didn't think Dr. Forecast treated anyone else, so they had Dr. Finkelstein also. Dr. Finkelstein, a general practitioner, was in the B party. They went to places where they didn't know the quality of local healthcare. Gongaware explained Dr. Finkelstein treated B, C and D parties. Gongaware said he did not see any doctor treat Michael. Dr. Finkelstein told Gongaware he treated Michael twice. Dr. Forecast wasn't in Bangkok yet, so Dr. Finkelstein treated him when he needed.
"The King of Thailand said Michael would have to do the second show because his friends were attending", Gongaware recalled.
Gongaware said the King put armed guards outside their doors to make sure they didn't leave
Putnam: "During the Dangerous tour, had you come to have an understating that Michael had a problem with drugs or painkillers?"
Gongaware: "No, he Dangerous tour in 93 was cut short in Mexico City"
Gongaware said. He learned it had to do with drug addiction because Michael announced it. Putnam played the audio with Michael's statement:
"My friends and doctors advised me to seek professional guidance immediately in order to eliminate what has become an addition. It is time for me to acknowledge my need for treatment"
On Jun 25, 2009 Gabriel Sutter (a tech guy) wrote Gongaware a condolences email. "It was such an incredible shock to go through that experience," Gongaware explained. Gongaware's response on July 5, 2009:
I was working on the Elvis tour when he died so I kind of knew what to expect
"You have all these people out of work," Gongaware explained. "With Elvis some were without jobs permanently." Under questioning from Putnam, Gongaware said he didn't mean that he expected Jackson to die like Elvis. He was referring to the trauma of people losing their jobs because a tour is canceled and the estate taking over the legacy, he said.
Putnam: "When you wrote the email, did you expect Michael to die?"
Gongaware: "No, not all"
Putnam: "Did you ever consider the idea Michael would die?"
Here's what Gongaware had to say about the role of the estate after Elvis died (and what he expected after Jackson's death.):
"Then the estate takes over, and everything's different. You have nothing to say about anything"
When one of his friends asked about his plans after Michael's death, Gongaware replied he was "trying to recover our losses from the show"
"Michael died of overdose of Propofol. He didn't die of being sick or malnutrition", Gongaware said. He said that he had no idea of what Propofol was. "I had no idea" Jackson was using propofol in the weeks before his death, Gongaware testified
Gongaware said he worked on Michael's memorial service. He was in charge of the tickets and worked closely with the family. He said he didn't charge for his work.
Putnam: "Why did you work at the memorial service?" Court Transcript 2017
Gongaware: "It was the right thing to do"
- Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland
, starring Navi as Michael, premieres on the Lifetime channel in the US
2023.05.30 13:01 mallikmallu How Does Google Use AI to Revolutionize the Digital World
| || | submitted by mallikmallu to ChatGPTPro [link] [comments]
Have you ever wondered how Google has become synonymous with searching the web and can provide you with spot-on search results and intuitive recommendations? Get ready to dive into the captivating world of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and discover how Google is utilizing this cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the digital landscape.
Imagine pointing your camera at a landmark using your phone, and within seconds, Google Lens provides you with detailed information, reviews, and even similar places to explore nearby. Or how about having your own virtual assistant, like Google Assistant, to help you set reminders, answer your burning questions, and even control your smart home devices? It's like having a personal assistant right at your fingertips, all thanks to the power of AI.
But wait, there's more! Google isn't stopping at search algorithms alone. They have unleashed the power of AI across a wide range of their products and services, making our digital experiences smarter, more interactive, and downright mind-blowing. From virtual assistants that respond to your voice commands to visual search tools that bring the world around you to life, Google's AI innovations are redefining what we can achieve with technology.
So in this blog, we will explore how Google utilizes AI to transform our digital experiences. From search algorithms that seem to read your mind to virtual assistants that feel like your tech-savvy best friend, get ready to be amazed at what AI can do in the hands of Google.
How does Google AI work?
Google AI is a smart technology that helps computers learn and make smart decisions, just like humans do. It's all about using a plethora of information and teaching the computer to understand it.
Suppose a kid wants to learn how to recognize different animals. You show them pictures of cats, dogs, and birds and tell them what each animal is. The kid starts to see patterns and learns to identify the animals correctly.
Similarly, Google AI uses much data, like pictures, videos, and text, to teach computers. The computer looks at all this information and learns to recognize patterns. It learns what things look like, how to understand what people say, and even how to make decisions.
For example, when you use voice commands with Google Assistant, it understands what you're saying using a unique technique called natural language processing (NLP). It can determine your words' meaning and give you a helpful response.
Google AI can also "see" and understand pictures and videos using computer vision. It can recognize objects in images, like cars or trees, and even tell you what's happening in a video. To make all this possible, Google collects a massive amount of data from different sources. It uses this data to train its AI models and make them smarter over time. The more data it has, the better it can learn and understand.
The computers that run Google AI are really powerful, like superbrains. They process all the information quickly and make decisions based on what they've learned. Google also keeps improving its AI technology by listening to feedback from people like you, researching, and finding better ways to teach computers. Learn more about the latest AI technologies including NLP by joining a comprehensive Artificial Intelligence Program
offered by Learnbay.
How is Google Using Artificial Intelligence?
Now let's explore the amazing ways Google is using AI, revealing the secret sauce that makes Google a true technology innovator.
- Enhancing Search Algorithms
The first thing that comes to mind when you think of Google is its search engine. Thanks to its complicated algorithms, which are now significantly boosted by AI, Google has mastered the art of search. The organization uses Machine learning techniques to improve search results, making them more relevant and personalized to individual users.
AI algorithms can now better understand search intent by analyzing user behavior. This allows Google to provide more accurate search predictions, auto-corrections, and personalized recommendations. AI-powered features such as "People Also Ask" and "Related Searches" assist users in exploring relevant topics and finding information that they may not have considered previously.
- Google Assistant – Smart Assistant
Google Assistant is a virtual AI-powered assistant that can perform various tasks and answer questions through natural language processing. It utilizes AI to understand the context and provide personalized responses. Google Assistant can interact with users through voice commands or text, making it accessible across various devices, from smartphones to smart speakers.
Through AI, Google Assistant learns from user interactions to improve accuracy and comprehension. It can assist with everyday tasks like setting reminders, sending messages, making phone calls, and even controlling smart home devices. With its ability to understand context, Google Assistant can engage in meaningful conversations, providing a more human-like experience.
- YouTube and Google Maps – Smart Recommendations
YouTube and Google Maps are two of Google's most popular services, and both have integrated AI to improve user experiences. With billions of films on YouTube, AI algorithms analyze user preferences, watching behaviors, and interaction patterns to give personalized video suggestions. This increases the likelihood of visitors discovering information that they find interesting and engaging.
Similarly, Google Maps uses AI to provide tailored recommendations for restaurants, attractions to see, and routes. Google Maps can provide recommendations for points of interest specific to a person's preferences by examining location information, search history, and user reviews. This helps users discover hidden gems and make the most of their travels.
- Google Translate - Improve Language Translation
Language barriers can be a significant obstacle in our increasingly globalized world. Google has tackled this challenge by leveraging AI in its translation service, Google Translate. Using advanced neural machine translation techniques, Google Translate can provide more accurate and natural translations across multiple languages.
AI algorithms analyze vast amounts of translated text to learn patterns and improve translation quality over time. With real-time translation and offline mode features, Google Translate enables users to communicate effectively.
- Google Ads - Smart Advertisement
You must have heard of Google Ads! Google Ads is a critical tool for businesses that want to reach their target audience through personalized advertisements. AI plays an essential role in optimizing ad campaigns and serving more relevant adverts to users. Google Ads employs AI algorithms to select the most appropriate ads to display by analyzing user behavior, search history, and demographic information.
Here, AI assists advertisers in optimizing their ad targeting, bidding strategies, and ad placements, which results in higher conversion rates and a higher return on investment (ROI). It allows businesses to reach out to potential clients who are more likely to be interested in their products or services, thereby increasing the total success of their advertising campaigns.
- Google Lens - Transforming Visual Search
Users can perform information searches using Google Lens, an AI-powered visual search tool, by simply pointing their camera at objects or images. Google Lens uses AI algorithms to recognize and analyze visual input, providing pertinent information, links, and suggestions depending on what it sees.
This technology has undoubtedly transformed the way we interact with our surroundings. For example, you may aim your camera towards a restaurant and instantly read reviews, ratings, and menus. Google Lens also translates text in real-time, recognizes flora and animals, and assists with purchasing by locating similar products online.
Google Vs. ChatGPT – The Comparison
In 2022, the emergence of OpenAI's ChatGPT and its adoption by Microsoft raised concerns about Google's dominance in the search engine market. Google, known for its commitment to maintaining search superiority, faced scrutiny for not integrating a generative AI system like ChatGPT into its search engine. However, Google has been actively developing language model projects to compete with ChatGPT. These notable projects include LaMDA, PaLM, and Bard.
- LaMDA, which stands for Language Model for Dialogue Applications, is a neural network-based system specifically trained in dialogue. It can engage in conversations that exhibit an impressive level of intelligence, sparking both fascination and controversy.
- PaLM, or Pathways Language Model, is a decoder that utilizes its language comprehension capabilities to perform tasks related to reasoning and code-based functions. It embodies a deeper understanding of language, enabling it to execute complex operations.
- Bard, powered by PaLM 2, is Google's conversational AI service designed to rival ChatGPT. Currently available in over 180 countries and territories and supporting three languages, Bard is expected to integrate with Google Search, further enhancing its capabilities eventually.
These language model projects by Google signify its commitment to developing AI technologies that can compete with ChatGPT and provide users with advanced conversational experiences. As Google continues to invest in and refine its language models, the competition between Google and ChatGPT is expected to intensify, ultimately benefiting users by offering more sophisticated and comprehensive search and dialogue interactions.
You might want to read: Is Google BardAI a possible rival to ChatGPT-4
? How Does Google Use AI to Revolutionize the Digital World
As we saw, Google has truly transformed the digital world with the incredible power of Artificial Intelligence (AI). They've improved our online experiences by using advanced algorithms to give us accurate search results, personalized recommendations, and exciting interactive features like Google Lens and Google Assistant. With AI continuing to evolve, Google is leading the way in harnessing its potential to shape the future of technology and empower users around the world.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been a driving force behind Google's success and innovation, and its impact is poised to shape the future of the company and the world at large. With its commitment to research, development, and cutting-edge technologies, Google is at the forefront of pushing the boundaries of AI and its potential applications.
2023.05.30 12:51 Smodder Nparent found out where I live after 5 years going NC..
Gawd she keeps stalking me. But hasn't changed a bit.
She somehow found my adres because the last 2 years she keeps sending me letters on my birthday... sorry I mean HER birthday since that is what the card says.. my birthday is actually her birthday and she demands I congratulate her because she birthed me that day and it is actually HER day... sigh..(in the meantime I do not celebrate my birthday and do not give an rats fluffy behind because she started with that when young so it never was a fun day...)
But my phone broke recently. And apparently numbers get unblocked then. So she also started messaging me..
And it is so... baffeling. And sad. I have 1 friend that understands... but a lot of people seem to... think I make this up. Say stuff like "no, moms would never do that!!!!" etc. I hope I can vent here.
Man I feel so... sad. I told her again that I would like a mothedaughter bond. I kinda really miss a parent. And I kinda keep being clear in the hope it changes. But everything what comes out of her mouth is so... idiotic. It baffled me completely.
I told her; I would like a mothedaughter bond. Talking about stuff. We really look alike; and idk how is/was your life as a woman or something? What can I expect when aging? A real connection with you. Being a mom and daughter.
"No you are demanding too much from me, I can't do that".
Me: ?? You can't be a mom? That kinda hurts.
" I don't care about your opinion"
Me: that also is kinda unkind and hurts...
"yeah well, I have an awesome life. I have amazing friends and a lot of hobby's and have 5 times sex a day"
Me: Uh.. wel ok. Congrats. I wish for everyone to have a fun/healthy sexlife who wants it.. but that was not really the question and topic. I askes you for a bond together.
"No I can't, I'm scared of you"
Me in my head tableflipping... due to being raised by her I have major issues with not being a doormath...gawd I am scared of literally EVERYTHING (anxiety disorder) and my hobby's are birdwatching for Pete's sake and all kinds of silent hobby's so noone notices me because I'm too used as child that you randomly could be smacked by her by just breahting.. I can 100% say of myself that it is incredibly hard to be scared of me.. uurgh!!! I did not reply anymore and vented to a friend.
3 hours later she sends a new message..
"Hey, what do you think about the fact I can't love you"
(I need more tables...to flip..)
My baffled dumbass: That really hurts me. And if that is really the case that you can't love people maybe you should do something with that. I think it is quite normal and healthy that people can feel love. It can be a sign that something is not okay if you can't feel love.
Her: No! Everyone has a little bit of autism and I have a great life and am not senile, just completed a marathon and have the best partner ever and still a lot of men want me!!
GAAAAAWD. I did not say that... geez. I always have the feeling with her that she sees me as competition. Which she does because omg how mad did she get when I was a child and got some compliment from someone on a drawing I made.. you know how normal people tell children all the time that their rake-hand-stick figures is the best art ever..she could not handle that. Became jealous. On a child...And it always turns back to that. The amount as child I had to hear from her that she never wanted a daughter because women are stupid and suck not unlike boys..absoltely confused me so hard that I thought I was trans. Because maybe if I was a boy she would love me. And everything with her is so... an flex. Always talking about sex/how young she looks/how cool her life is... it really feels if she actually is jealous of me.. But I don't understand why... how can you be jealous of a child..oh my how mad and vile she became when young when I cuddled my dad.. as if I wanted to steal him away from her.. I'm a fricking 4yo child cuddeling her dad and she gets livid... not because she wants me to cuddle her.. no litterally that she thinks that my dad and I are going to get married or something... I will steal him away from her.. sigh.
Bleh. I so do not understand her. Is she born like that/did something happen in her life? How can you be jealous of a child and see it as competition? Your own child even.. Urgh I don't even have a name. She so not wanted a daughter.. stubbornly. That she made a list of names for boys and none for girls. I came out with a vagina.. which she already knew because doctors have told her that and she kept just saying "no, it's a boy"...My name is now the name of the female child from the woman next to her that delivered a baby..because she had to choose a name fast...and she didn't have any so she just copied that... The only good thing that came out of it that I got so mad/frustrated I typed out certain feelings that I should do more often. I'm asexual. Tried to tell her that loads of times but she never listens. That makes it more dumb and annoying her non-stop weird flexing about how much sex she has.. because I don't have that. Those feelings. her answer " oh...". As in.. she got stuck. Because apparently she indeed thought my whole life that she could "get at me" by having more sex or something.. and me being asexual was not something she thought about and now her weird plan got stuck. Now she does not know anymore how to flex me or something..
I tried so much my whole life. That specific anti-women and sex-focus.. I have thought about if she maybe has something traumatic happened and such and asked a lot. It's not uncommon if you are abused as an child an trauma can manifest like that. Internalised mysogyny or expresive sexual behaviour etc. But no... that is just me making excuses for her. Hoping that it has a reason/explanation so I can put it in a box better and understand her better and I offcourse really want a parent and keep hoping.. but their ain't no reason... this is just how she is. And I'm so tired and done for 37 years begging if she wants to be my mom... and I think this was the final straw and I can close it. It is just never going to happen. But it is scary.. being an orphan with alive parents.. I feel like I finally hit the rock bottom that I can say bye to her forever. And it feels like an relief. A heavy load from my back. But I rather would have had an parent. I hate it how her behaviour fucked up my life so hard.. that I know at age 37 have to learn how to adult. Am now 18/21... I still have to do a study/get a drivers licence/get a job/house/partner and children maybe/etc. everything. Because these people.. they kinda keep you on a leash with loads of gaslighting. Barge now and then back in your life to quickly tell you how much you suck and then go on with their day... not noticing that what they say makes an impact.. for 37 years I'm stuck and crying and my whole life revolves around getting "appreciated" by mom... even when she is not even here.. went NC 5 years ago.. but that is what they do. Keeping you small.
And I hate it all...because I KNOW she is one of those parents that is going to do the switcheroo. Because she already did a hundred times. She keeps telling people "how hard it is for her being a mom of an autistic child". I found that out because we worked in the same compagny.. that she tells my colleagues that... but I do not have autism. I would not be ashamed if I did. Normal human form of having a brain. And the picture that she send me through not accidentally being unblocked anymore.. omg. She did a.. what is the English name. When you walk or bicycle to santiago de compostella or mecca and such. With my face on it... most people that do that over here.. have a shirt with their child's face because it died from cancer and do that walk to raise money for a cancer research foundation so future other children can be helped better.. then this idiot is walking with them with a much alive child... but acting and stealing the show that her life is way harder and exactly the same as these normal kind parents with an dead child.. I feel so incredibly embarresed. I just know she is like that weird mom that is kinda known in the Ncommunity...but I forgot her name.. that she makes blogs about how hard and tough a life as a mother is when your children go no contact... and revert it in that way. That is super hurtfull and the biggest boohoo unfairness ever if a child suddenly out of nowhere goes no contact.. but we all know that she asked for it. The amount of ilnesses I have behind my back, and in hindsight explains why people suddenly act differently towards me, and is especially hard for her.. as mom of... I'm already curious what it will be now... I'm putting my money on being lesbian and somehow that is the reason that I do not have contact with her... since I told her that I'm asexual. But you never know.. it can be anything from the DSMV as long as she can get attention from it..
Thank for being allowed to rant. I understand why people say "no you are lieing/making this up no parent/mom would do that!!" Because yeah. Same. I also feel like I am living in a movie. This stuff you see on tv but never really think it happeneds in your life. It's weird to begin to realise that... you are that person on tv.. When all the times you have been laying on the couch munching popcorn watching "mommy dearest" and thinking.. good movie. That was fun. Good watch. And then when it hits en sets in.. wait....this movie is about me =/ f*ck...
Edit: weird paragraphs because I had to re-do this for using a word that is in my language not a slur lol. A certain word for certain women who like women we reclaim. And you can be proud of. Nothing so cool as a woman going her own way. Wait is butch allowed? I'm not always sure which words in US are allowed or not.. anyway it was the same word but then apparently is that seen as offensive; not my intention to offend. I fricking love these women liking women and don't giving a rats arse about society. Where can I sign up? In my language... where the word comes from lol.. it's an possitive haha! oh gawd automod.. it is even actually my last name lol. Number 1 most common last name over here lol. (hence I can say that.. because it's so common I'm not actually sharing my private info..since good luck finding me in the ocean of people with the same last name lol). (ocean pun accidentally but fitting).
submitted by Smodder
to raisedbynarcissists [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:43 besttuna4558 Thoughts on a shock collar for dog training
I have a 1.5 year old male black lab/Australian Shepherd mix. Overall, he is a really great dog. I've taken him to 3 training classes starting as a puppy and I've hired a private trainer a few times. Generally, I've not wanted to use a shock collar. It seems like the field has moved towards positive reinforcement with treats or a clicker. He's very smart and listens very well, however, when if we are outside on a walk and see another dog, all his inhibition goes out the window. No treat in the world can gain back his attention. He loves other dogs, and will jump, bark, and cry to go see them. Naturally, this behavior comes off as psychotic to other people and can be very offputting. It is partially my fault, as I should have done a better job of training him outside with more external stimuli. But, I'm not really sure what to do. If I notice a dog before he does, I try to get him to sit or lay down and then have him stay or focus and continuously feed him treats. However, while he will follow the commands initially, once he sees the dog he pops up and starts his routine - hence my interest in the shock collar. I would really like to start biking with him, but at the very least I'd him to not freak people out while on a walk.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
submitted by besttuna4558
to DogAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:41 Karevan098 Blue Bliss (Borax Combo) Trip Report
25 years old, 67 kilos.
I recently found out about the existence of this combo to replicate MDMA with this combo that claimed to have less after-effects and no emotional downside so I decided to give it a try.
00:00 I took a whole pill.
00:20 I start to feel tingling in my body, I think it's a placebo because I don't usually get high that fast.
00:35 definitely not placebo anymore, I feel a tingling and pleasure in my body, my skin is very sensitive to everything, typing on my computer I feel that the keys are massaging my fingers, I take advantage of this sensitivity to take a shower while the peak is coming. Feeling the water on my body was awesome.
01:00 I start to feel a great euphoria and I see the colors very vibrant, the sky is spectacular, I feel like sharing with my friends how I feel and I write to them, I am very open to talk to people, here comes my first appreciation of difference with respect to MDMA: I feel my euphoria more controlled, I am not a slave of that euphoria, I feel it more "clean" as if I was more in control. I feel very hot suddenly, my forehead is hot, I pour cold water on my face.
1:30 All the effects are intensified, I am reaching the peak and it is spectacular, lots of positive feelings, introspection, I decide to walk my dog and go for a walk around the neighborhood, before leaving I took half a pill more because I read that it was not good to redose too late.
3:00 the effects are maintained, it is being spectacular, I definitely feel like I have more control than with MDMA, it starts to get dark so I go back home to listen to music until the night comes, I took it too late stuck at bedtime, but nothing happens for being a bad boy one night.
5:00 I'm still feeling the intense effects, not as intense as 2 hours ago but I'm still definitely high, the effect is longer, I start listening to music, I have interesting visuals when I let my eyes stay still, not as intense as LSD of course but as if it was a low dose of it.
7:00 I start to be very tired, it was hard for me to fall asleep, probably because of taking it late obviously and the effect of the 2-FMA. In the end I fell asleep around 3:00 a.m. (my first dose was exactly at 18:00).
The next day I only feel a little tired, the normal thing of going to bed late, I don't feel down at all, I don't feel that the drug is "still" in me, with MDMA if I feel it the next day as if it was lowering my mood, it has been a very cool experience and from now on I prefer it to MDMA in my personal opinion, in a few months I will try it again in a more social environment and see how it goes! But it has exceeded my expectations.
submitted by Karevan098
to researchchemicals [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:40 OwlCouncil23 Carrington (Book 1) - Chapter 5
Previous Chapter Table of Contents
The night had felt unusually long and restful for some reason. My dreams took me back to a vacation trip my family had taken to visit my grandmother in Mexico before she passed away and well before I lost my husband. The memories were bittersweet, filling my heart with both warmth and sorrow.
As I woke up, I could feel a tear on my cheek and the sun’s rays warming my face through the living room window. Startled by the sudden realization that I might have overslept, I bolted upright, fearing that I had missed the alarm and Derrick bringing home Mr. and Mrs. Allen.
Frantically, I glanced at the clock above the fireplace. To my surprise, it was stuck just past 2 o’clock. Confused, I checked my phone, but the battery was completely dead. In a last attempt to figure out the time, I turned to look at the grandfather clock standing tall by the wall. It was ticking away steadily, indicating that it was 8:30 in the morning.
With a surge of energy, I jumped up and ran to the garage, my legs still feeling the effects of sleep. Flinging the door open, I saw that the town car was still missing. Only the other vehicles were parked in the oversize garage. Puzzled, I thought Derrick must have parked it in the driveway. So, I jogged to the front door and opened it, only to find nothing there. The driveway was empty.
I took a few steps out and looked around. The only car there was mine, tucked out of the way. I stopped and listened. But couldn’t hear any vehicles driving in the distance.
Breathing in the morning air, I was surprised. The air outside was a bit smoky, and I couldn’t quite figure out what was wrong. Everything seemed just a bit off, too, still. I could only hear birds singing and a few dogs barking in the distance. Everything else felt like it was frozen.
Walking back into the house, I closed the front door and glanced at the small table near the door, where a landline phone rested. Picking it up, I tried to remember Derrick’s number, but there was no dial tone. Frustrated, I placed the receiver back down, turned around, and leaned against the door, trying to understand what was happening.
Determined to find a solution, I returned to the couch and picked up my phone. No matter how many buttons I pressed, it still refused to turn on. I rummaged through my bag and found my charger. I went to the nearest wall plug and plugged in my phone, hoping it would spring back to life. After waiting a few seconds, I was disappointed that nothing had changed. It was still dead and unresponsive.
Frustrated, I tried another wall plug, but this one didn’t work either. I stared at a blank phone with a cable attached to a dead charger.
Suddenly, I heard a cute little yawn from behind me. I turned around to see Emma standing there, rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands. I couldn’t help but smile at her sleepy little face. After finishing her yawn, she stomped up to me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.
“Good morning, Emma,” I said softly, my eyes crinkling in a smile.
“Good morning,” she mumbled, her eyes still half-closed. Suddenly, she looked up at me, her curiosity piqued, and asked, “Why are the lights out?”
I furrowed my brow, slightly taken aback by her question. I didn’t even think of trying the light switches with how much light was pouring through the windows. “What do you mean, sweetie?”
She explained, pointing down the hall, “The lights in the bathroom didn’t turn on when I went to pee. And the water didn’t work well either.”
I quickly racked my brain for an explanation, not wanting to alarm her. With a smile still on my face, I shrugged and said, “It’s probably just a power outage, honey.”
Emma nodded childishly, understandingly, her eyes drifting to the window. “Oh, probably,” she agreed, seemingly satisfied with the answer. She pointed to the window and asked, “Can we play in the park while Mom and Dad are asleep?”
Thinking quickly, I responded, “I’m not sure if Mom and Dad are back yet, sweetie.”
Emma’s eyes widened with concern as she looked up at me. “Where are they?”
I tried to reassure her with a smile, quickly explaining, “Derrick will bring them home soon. They must have stopped by somewhere on the way home.”
Before Emma could respond, we both jumped as we heard Michel’s scream from the other side of the house, “Why doesn’t the toilet flush?!”
I exchanged a glance with Emma, and we burst out laughing, unable to contain ourselves.
Michel ran down the hall, his face flushed with embarrassment. He only sped up when he saw me hugging Emma. I managed to turn just in time to shield Emma from his attempted tackle and hug, catching him with one arm instead.
With both of them by my side, I looked down and said comfortingly, “Don’t worry, you two. Everything will be fine.”
The kids didn’t seem entirely convinced by my reassurance, so I tried a different tactic to distract them. I enthusiastically smiled and asked, “How about some food? Are you two hungry?”
Their faces lit up, and they screamed in unison, “Yes!”
I led them to the kitchen, pretending to use them as anchor points where I could only walk when they stood with my hands stretched between them. We noticed a large puddle on the floor as we entered the kitchen. The kids giggled at the sight of the puddle and my startled reaction.
“Alright, you two,” I said, trying to maintain control of the situation, “sit at the table and wait while I figure this out.”
I exaggeratedly danced around the puddle, eliciting more giggles from Emma and Michel. As I reached the fridge, I noticed the water coming from there. I pointed it out to the kids, a look of mock horror on my face.
“Looks like our fridge decided to take a leak!” I exclaimed, trying to keep the mood light.
The kids laughed, their earlier concerns momentarily forgotten, and I couldn’t help but join them in their amusement. With the power out, I quickly opened the door, grabbed cheese and meat from the fridge, and closed the door with a huff.
The kids seemed to enjoy my theatrics, so I continued stalking over to the pantry.
Continuing my theatrical performance, I dove into the pantry and triumphantly pulled out a bag of bagels. The kids’ eyes widened with excitement at the sight of them. Looking at the bag, I realized it was the sweet blueberry one. Shrugging, I said, “First time for everything.”
Striding over to the toaster, I tried to toast the bagels but remembered that the power was out. Not to be deterred, I grabbed a skillet and used the gas stove to toast the bagels for the kids and myself. The scent of toasting bagels filled the kitchen, adding to the cozy atmosphere.
Meanwhile, the kids started babbling to each other about something, their earlier worries seemingly forgotten. Relaxing, I said a quick prayer for my family, Derrick, and Mr. and Mrs. Allen. I focused on finishing breakfast, placing the toasted bagels on plates, and adding cheese and deli meat slices.
With a flourish, I grabbed the kids’ attention and delivered the plates to the table, and the kids clapped and cheered, excited for their breakfast. Their enthusiasm was contagious, and I couldn’t help but smile as I sat down to join them in the impromptu feast.
Out of nowhere, Michel’s face suddenly took on a worried expression. “When will Mom and Dad be home?” he asked, his tiny voice tinged with concern.
I didn’t want to let them spiral into worry, so I quickly thought of a way to distract them. “I’m not sure, sweetie, but you know what? Cooking these bagels on the skillet reminds me of when I would visit my grandmother. She lived in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere in Mexico. They didn’t have much electricity, and gas was more expensive than wood, so they would cook on an outdoor wood stove most of the time. Do you know those old cowboy cartoons you like? It was kind of like that!”
The eyes of the kids shifted from worry to wonder as they listened to my story, their imaginations taking over. My deflection and distraction seemed to be working again. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief but couldn’t help feeling a pang of concern for my family and the Allens. I hoped they would be home soon, safe and sound.
In my heart, I also longed to be with my own children, praying that everything would turn out alright. Previous Chapter Table of Contents
submitted by OwlCouncil23
to u/OwlCouncil23 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:39 Fit-Comfortable-6031 Easy way to track Samsung phone location? Can I track a Samsung phone that is powered off? Can I track a Samsung phone with another Samsung phone?
When you need to know where someone is right now, tracking their location should be your top priority. There are a variety of reasons why you might want to locate someone. For their protection and your own sanity, you may want to keep an eye on your kids and loved one
Simple Ways to Track a Samsung Phone Location?
You might have a bizarre purpose for following someone’s phone location. Whatever your motive for wanting to track someone’s position, you now have various possibilities. There are also numerous tools available that allow you to track a person’s position via their cell phone. In this article, we will discuss simple ways to track a Samsung Phone Location?
Did you know that Samsung is the world leader in digital technology, especially in terms of mobile phone sales in 2021? In the first two quarters, the business sold around 112.5 million units to end-users
It’s no surprise, then, that your kids and loved one
use their Samsung phones to socialize at all hours of the day and night.
- Why and How to Track Your Child’s Samsung Phone
- Simple Ways to Track a Samsung Phone Location?
- Track a Samsung Phone Location
- Track a Samsung Phone Location
- Samsung’s Find My Phone
- Android’s Find My Device
Mobile technologies have brought convenience to people’s lives, but they have also become a source of considerable danger. Cyberbullying, hidden death squads, perilous challenges, and online predators are all issues that thousands of kids and loved one
face on a regular basis.
Why and How to Track Your Child’s Samsung Phone
As previously said, kids and loved one
can get into mischief even if they are in the room next door to you. Online predators utilize Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, and other apps to befriend young people because they enjoy spending time on social media and adding new friends to their accounts.
In most circumstances, maniacs don’t even need to pretend to be teenagers because kids and loved one
are happy to engage with people of various ages.
Furthermore, if a new “friend” request it, they can sext strangers and share private content. When predators reveal their genuine identities and begin pushing kids and loved one
to send more sexual images and videos, the pleasure comes to an end. Predators might pressure adolescents to meet up in person, so the online explosion frequently turns physical.
As a parent, you must be aware of what is going on in your kids and loved one
life, both in the real world and online. If your kids and loved one
is depressed but refuses to tell you about it, it’s a sign that they’re being bullied. Pressuring a kid and loved one
to answer your inquiries can exacerbate the situation. As a result, you’ll need to use a different method to discover the truth, such as monitoring your kids and loved one
online activity and tracing their locations.
Track a Samsung Phone Location Using NERDHACK SPY
You now know how to trace the position of your Samsung phone using NERDHACK
. However, all techniques necessitate knowledge of your kids and loved one
account details. That isn’t always possible, especially if your kids and loved one
is the secretive type.
If you use a parental control app like NERDHACK SPY
. Though, you won’t have to worry about accessing your kids and loved one
personal account. With NERDHACK SPY,
you can track your kids and loved one
phone from your smartphone and establish geofencing if you’re worried about them going to locations they shouldn’t.
Contact us at [[email protected]
) for technical problems about your task or issue regarding hacking services.
You can receive access to a variety of valuable monitoring capabilities depending on your NERDHACK SPY,
- Keeping track of incoming and outgoing calls
- Receiving, sending, and deleting text messages
- Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder, Kik, and other apps are being watched.
- Examining media files that have been delivered and received
- Viewing bookmarks and surfing history
- Seeing events and making notes on a calendar
If you have any questions regarding installing or utilizing NERDHACK
SPY, please mail us on [[email protected]
Track a Samsung Phone Location Using NERDHACK SPY
Is there a faster way to locate your kids and loved one
phone and learn where he is? There is, fortunately, so you might want to try NERDHACK SPY
. It’s a useful application that allows you to track your kids and loved one
location in just a few steps. What makes this one unique is that it will just take you two minutes!
Because this service works with all mobile network carriers, NERDHACK SPY
is a phone tracker by number capable of tracking any phone’s position by its number.
Are you looking for a more feature-rich option to remotely track a Samsung Phone? Then you should consider using a parental control app like NERDHACK SPY
to feel even safer
Samsung’s Find My Phone
If your kids and loved one
possesses a Samsung and you need to locate them, you can use a Samsung-specific service. In the event that a phone is stolen, NERDHACK
can help find it and secure the data on it. Furthermore, you can utilize the service to remotely unlock the phone.
Make sure the data backup feature on the target Samsung device is turned on before utilizing the service. If you’re not sure if your kids and loved one
has switched it on, go to Settings, Lock Screen & Security, and Find My Mobile on their phone. If necessary, sign in and enable all of the options displayed on the screen.
Find My Mobile allows you to lock and unlock your kids and loved one
cellphone remotely, erase and back up data, and retrieve calls and messages, in addition to discovering their whereabouts. The list of available interactions is determined by the Samsung phone model used by your kids and loved one
Android’s Find My Device
Despite the fact that the majority of smartphone users use Samsung phones that run on Android, there are times when a device operates on a different operating system. Keep in mind that the Find My Device service only works for Android handsets if you wish to trace a Samsung.
Follow these steps to begin tracking a Samsung phone using this method:
Keep in mind that the Samsung phone you’re targeting should be turned on. Otherwise, you won’t be able to see any information about your location.
As you can see, there are four safe and legal ways to keep an eye on your kids and loved one
device as well as track down your Galaxy phone if it is lost or stolen. However, if you want to add a slew of useful monitoring tools to your parenting toolkit, we recommend [[email protected]
) Your kids and loved one
is unlikely to notice the app because it operates in stealth mode. Even if they do, you’ll know straight away and be able to reinstall it with ease.
For further information about Simple Ways to Track a Samsung Phone Location and other related hacking services, mail us on [[email protected]
submitted by Fit-Comfortable-6031
to u/Fit-Comfortable-6031 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:34 Fit-Comfortable-6031 Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone//Which are the best Spy apps to catch Cheating Wife? How to catch your cheating girlfriend?
Are you suspecting your partner of cheating on you? Do you want to catch them red-handed but do not have access to their phone? If yes, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the top Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone.
Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone
These apps have unique features that make them perfect for tracking someone’s activity and location. We will also discuss the benefits of spy apps and why it’s essential to catch a cheating spouse.
- Discover the Best Apps to Uncover Infidelity
- How to Catch a Cheater with These Apps
- 1.0 Trustworthy Apps that Don’t Require Access to Their Phone
- Monitoring the Target Device
- Revealing Evidence of Infidelity
- Are spy apps legal to use?
- Can spy apps be detected?
- Do I need to jailbreak or root the target device to use a spy app?
- Can spy apps be used to track the location of the target device?
- Can I monitor multiple devices with one spy app subscription?
- Are spy apps easy to install and use?
- Can spy apps be used to monitor social media and messaging apps?
- Can spy apps be used to access deleted messages and data?
- Can spy apps be used to track phone calls and text messages?
- How can I choose the right spy app for my needs?
Discover the Best Apps to Uncover Infidelity
Spy apps have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their effectiveness in monitoring someone’s activity and location. These apps have unique features that allow you to track a person’s phone calls, messages, social media activity, location, and much more.
Spy apps are essential for parents who want to monitor their children’s online activity or employers who want to monitor their employee’s activity. They are also helpful for catching a cheating spouse.
How to Catch a Cheater with NERD HACK SPY
If you’re looking for Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone
, there are a few apps you can use to monitor their activity. ENIGMAHACK SPY is an app that lets you track someone’s location, see their texts and calls, and even record their phone conversations. ENIGMAHACK SPY allows you to see what websites someone visits, what apps they use, and even read their text messages. Spy apps like these can be very useful in catching a cheating partner.
Contact us at [[email protected]
) for technical problems about your task or issue regarding hacking services.
Once you’ve found the perfect spy app for your needs, you’ll be able to start monitoring their activity. Keep an eye out for anything unusual, and if you think they’re cheating, confront them about it.
hackgecko01 SPY is a comprehensive phone monitoring app that can be used to track Android and iOS devices remotely. It has a range of features that include GPS tracking, call logs and message monitoring, social media tracking, and more. The app also has a keylogger feature that records all keystrokes on the target device. [Nerd Hack](mailto:[email protected]
) SPY is among the best Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone
Revealing Evidence of Infidelity
A more practical solution is to use a spy app like [Nerd Hack](mailto:[email protected]
) SPY. Nerd Hack SPY is a powerful tool that can be used to monitor your spouse’s activities on their phone. Once installed, the app will be hidden from view and will silently record all phone activity, including calls, text messages, GPS location, and more.
This information will then be uploaded to a secure online account where you can view it anytime. So Here are just a few examples: If your spouse is receiving suspicious calls or texts late at night or during times when they’re supposed to be working or spending time with you, you can easily log in to your private dashboard to view deleted conversations or text messages.
- Are spy apps legal to use?
While the use of spy apps can be a gray area legally, it’s generally legal to use them to monitor a device that you own or has legal access to. However, it’s important to understand and follow the laws in your specific jurisdiction to avoid any legal issues.
- Can spy apps be detected?
Most spy apps are designed to operate stealthily and remain hidden from the user of the device being monitored. However, it’s still possible for some apps to be detected by antivirus software or other security measures.
- Do I need to jailbreak or root the target device to use a spy app?
In many cases, spy apps require the target device to be jailbroken or rooted to access certain features. However, some apps like Ultimate Phone Spy do not require any jailbreaking or rooting.
- Can spy apps be used to track the location of the target device?
Yes, many spy apps offer GPS tracking features that allow you to track the location of the target device in real time.
- Can I monitor multiple devices with one spy app subscription?
It depends on the app you choose. Some apps allow you to monitor multiple devices with one subscription, while others require separate subscriptions for each device.
- Are spy apps easy to install and use?
Most spy apps are designed to be easy to install and use, with intuitive interfaces and step-by-step instructions. However, the level of difficulty can vary depending on the app and the target device.
- Can spy apps be used to monitor social media and messaging apps?
Yes, many spy apps offer features that allow you to monitor social media and messaging apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Snapchat.
- Can spy apps be used to access deleted messages and data?
In some cases, spy apps can retrieve deleted messages and data from the target device’s storage. However, this can vary depending on the app and the type of data being retrieved.
- Can spy apps be used to track phone calls and text messages?
Yes, many spy apps offer features that allow you to monitor phone calls and text messages on the target device.
- How can I choose the right spy app for my needs?
When choosing a spy app, consider factors like the features you need, compatibility with the target device, level of customer support, and pricing options. It’s also important to read reviews and compare multiple options before making a decision.
For further information about Apps to Catch a Cheater Without Their Phone and other related hacking services, mail us on [[email protected]
submitted by Fit-Comfortable-6031
to u/Fit-Comfortable-6031 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:32 4RCEDFED VSR positions in NFT tab
Alrighty then. So, I’ve been seeing posts where people would claim their iot or mobile rewards from staking, in the dao realms.
Some of those people reported that there were malicious NFT’s showing up there automatically when claiming rewards on the governance tab in dao realms.
And people would respond, don’t click on any NFT you don’t know, any dust or airdrops. Otherwise it will clean out your wallet. Not talking about that airdrop NFT scam. Talking about in the hnt dao realm, where your HNT is staked.
I claimed my rewards, clicking on each position separately so I can also see balance of iot and mobile going in.
After claiming rewards from only 4 staked positions, 5 activity alerts popped up instead of 4 from the staking positions. The 5th malicious app interaction was automatic, and it was an airdrop NFT. I did not see it or click on it. I only clicked on claim rewards in the hnt dao realm.
So I quickly moved all my HNT, iot, mobile, sol, Hotpsots, to a new fresh wallet with new seeds/private keys.
I screen recorded everything. After I imported everything to new wallet, everything was in there and fine (last week).
My hotspots, hnt, iot, mobile tokens, VSR all there. I just stopped claiming rewards in the hnt dao because of the malicious NFT that snuck in there. Then a week ago my VSR staked positions disappeared in the NFT tab. So I thought it was a buggy app?
Now, it’s been over a week, I flipped from main net to dev net, closed and open app, waited a week, and my VSR staked positions are still gone. On the governance dao it shows I have locked HNT, but none of my HNT is staked now. And I got in before landrush expired.
Has anyone else come across this issue?? If the app is correct and my VSR staked positions are gone, will the Helium team re-instate my original locking positions, land rush, rewards and all?
Apologize if you had to read this far. Thank you guys
submitted by 4RCEDFED
to HeliumNetwork [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:30 fairygodcowboy Advice needed: Should I keep this dog?
I have been on the market for a dog for some time now and about 3 weeks ago I got the opportunity to adopt a 3 year old male shiba. He doesn’t get a long with their other dog anymore and needs a new forever home. We agreed on a test period of 3 months where the dog lives with me but they are still the owners. I can surrender him at any moment with 1 weeks notice and they will come get him back. After 3 months, ownership will transfer to me if I decide to keep him.
Here comes my problem: I knew he would not get along well living with anotjer dog, which is fine, but he is very hard to even go on a walk with bc he is very reactive and will jump and bark on any dog passing us. I was told that he would come along with adult people, but he growls and even shows teeth to people as well. He is heavy on resource guarding and even growls at me when I tell him to drop a nasty piece of food from the side of the road.
I live in an urban city and can offer him running on a long leash about 1-2 times a week and he seems to really enjoy that. But I feel that he is very anxious in the city and refuses walks frequently and when we do go on a walk, he refuses to go anywhere but he’s own way. I am becoming very frustrated with this and I’m sure he can tell. He seems to lose all ability to hear me once we go out and I have a hard time trusting him, even though inside he is well behaved and obidient.
For me it would be really important to be able to take my dog with me to outings with people, travel with public transport and meet with friends that also have dogs. None of this is currently possible and I’m starting to feel isolated and resentful :(.
He’s a sweet dog inside, but a menace outside and I just don’t know if I have what it takes. This is my first Shiba, I have only ever had anything to do with ”easier” dogs and feel like maybe I bit off more than I can chew? I understand that I takes more than 3 weeks for him to get accustomed, but I am not confident that I can offer him what he needs and maybe he is also not what I need right now.
I feel bad for wanting to give up this early on, but I’m just so exhausted. What would you do in my shoes? Is there hope that he will start to like other dogs and people? Is it better to let him go now before he gets comfortable so maybe he won’t feel as abandoned? All advice is welcome!!
submitted by fairygodcowboy
to shiba [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:27 Arula777 Added Warpstone Weaponry to my DnD Campaign Need Advice
WARNING THIS POST IS VERY LONG!!! EDIT: FORMATTING! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!
So I added Warpstone to my 5E game. For the uninitiated its the Warhammer equivalent of Uranium/Weapons Grade Fissile Material. Was it a mistake... perhaps. My players procured it, rolled to refine it, and then paid a substantial amount of gold to have it fashioned into weapons. Currently I have 1 fighter and 1 barbarian that possess these weapons. As it stands whenever the Barbarian Rages, or the Fighter Action Surges, they must roll on the "Warpstone Weapon Table" as detailed below.
The weapons are only +1, but as you can see they have a little more "umph" than your typical +1 weapon. The players are lvl 7, and the ultimate culmination of the weapons table results in a "Wish" (Scroll to the bottom to see effects)... currently, this is what I have (plus some more, but it exceeds the post length).
I need your help to tell me just how badly I screwed up... or if I can make this work. If this seems like something I can manufacture into a table, and if it gains traction within the community I will post a link to the google doc, otherwise... here it is in its bastard glory...
- Warp Explosion: The weapon overloads with chaotic energy causing a massive explosion. The Weapon is destroyed in the process. Roll a d100, This is the radius of the explosion. Every creature within the radius must roll a DEX Saving throw DC 18. Full damage on a failed save, half on a successful one. For each level of the Wielder roll 1d20, this is the damage caused by the explosion. Any creature caught in the radius of the explosion that fails the DEX save may choose to roll on the Warpstone Weapon table to take half damage instead.
- Corruption: The wielder's flesh begins to mutate and warp, causing physical deformities. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Roll 1d6, 1= R leg, 2= L leg, 3= R arm, 4= L arm, 5= Torso, 6= Head. If a leg is affected Speed is reduced by half. If an arm is affected the wielder has disadvantage on attack rolls. If the torso is affected the wielder rolls an additional d10 and their max HP is reduced by that number. If the wielder's head is affected they roll 1d6: on a 1-2 the player is blinded, on a 3-4 the player is deafened, on a 5 the player is muted, and on a 6 their nose falls off. If the player's nose falls off only Greater Restoration may reattach the player's nose to their face. If the number of hours before a player's nose is reattached exceeds the number of hours this effect impacts the player, then then the player's nose disintegrates and the player takes a permanent -2 to persuasion rolls, and -2 to perception rolls involving smell, the player gains a permanent +4 to intimidation rolls. If a player's nose suffers disintegration the only way to restore it is through a wish spell.
- Mind Warp: The weapon's influence seeps into the wielder's mind, causing hallucinations and delusions. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. During combat, at the beginning of their turn the player rolls a WIS saving throw DC 19, on a failure they may only use an action, reaction, bonus action, or movement. On a success they may take their turn as normal. While out of combat the player has disadvantage on all perception rolls until the effect ends.
- Taint: The wielder's presence becomes repulsive, attracting malevolent entities and causing social ostracism. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Player has disadvantage on all CHA rolls and NPC's will treat them with disdain.
- Soul Erosion: The weapon gradually drains the wielder's life force, weakening them over time. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. On effect, and at the beginning of each hour, the player rolls a CON saving throw starting at a DC 18. On a failure the player may choose one of the following: roll a hit die and lose max HP equivalent to the die roll, roll 1d4 and reduce their STR ability score by that much, or take 2 levels of Exhaustion. On success the player suffers no negative effects and the DC for future saving throws is reduced by 1.
- Warp Madness: Exposure to the weapon's energies drives the wielder to madness, resulting in erratic behavior. Roll 1d100, this is the time in hours the player is affected. Roll an additional 1d100 on the long term madness table. If the player rolls a 1 or 100 at any time they must roll an additional 1d100 on the indefinite madness table. If the player's rolls result in indefinite madness roll the only cure is through a Wish spell.
- Uncontrolled Mutation: The wielder's body undergoes uncontrolled and unpredictable mutations, leading to physical instability. Roll a STR saving throw DC 17. On failure the player Rolls 1d6, 1-2= Leg, 3-4= Arm, 5= Torso, 6= Head.
- If a leg is affected Speed is reduced by half.
- If an arm is affected the wielder has disadvantage on attack rolls.
- If the torso is affected the wielder rolls an additional d10 and their max HP is reduced by that number.
- If the wielder's head is affected they roll 1d6:
- 1-2= the player is blinded.
- 3-4= the player is deafened.
- 5= the player is muted
- 6= their nose falls off. If the player's nose falls off only Greater Restoration may reattach the player's nose to their face. If the number of hours before a player's nose is reattached exceeds the number of hours this effect impacts the player, then then the player's nose disintegrates and the player takes a permanent -2 to persuasion rolls, and -2 to perception rolls involving smell, the player gains a permanent +4 to intimidation rolls. If a player's nose suffers disintegration the only way to restore it is through a wish spell.
- Chaotic Feedback: Wielding the weapon causes chaotic feedback, resulting in random magical effects on the wielder. Roll 1d100 on the Wild Magic Surge table.
- Psychic Instability: The weapon disrupts psychic abilities, causing psychic powers to become unpredictable or uncontrollable. The player rolls 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. The player rolls 1d100, this is the radius of the effect in feet.
The player becomes a psychic lightning rod, any psychic damage that is dealt within the radius of effect is instead redirected towards the player.
- Warp Sickness: The wielder experiences chronic illness and weakened vitality due to prolonged exposure to the Weapon's Warp energies. The wielder must succeed on a Constitution saving throw DC 15 or take 4d10 radiant damage, suffer one level of exhaustion, and emit a dim, greenish light in a 5-foot radius. This light makes it impossible for the creature to benefit from being invisible. The light and any levels of exhaustion caused by this effect end when the affected player takes a long rest.
- Reality Fracture: The weapon creates temporary ruptures in reality around the wielder, causing unpredictable and dangerous phenomena. The player must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw, DC 14 or it can’t take reactions until the effect ends. The affected target must also roll a d10 at the start of each of its turns; the number rolled determines what happens to the target, as shown on the Reality Break Effects table.
1–2 = Vision of the Far Realm. The target takes 2d12 psychic damage, and it is stunned until the end of the turn.
3–5 = Rending Rift. The target must make a Dexterity saving throw, DC 15, taking 2d12 force damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
6–8 = Wormhole. The target is teleported, along with everything it is wearing and carrying, up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see. The target also takes 2d12 force damage and is knocked prone.
9–10 = Chill of the Dark Void. The target takes 2d12 cold damage, and it is blinded until the end of the turn.
At the end of each of its turns, the affected target can repeat the Wisdom saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success.
- Dark Resonance: The weapon resonates with dark energies, attracting malevolent entities and increasing the risk of possession.
Roll a d20:
- 1 = the Mists of Ravenloft appear and the DM determines the dread realm the party is transported to. - 20 = a portal to Avernus opens and the DM determines if a hellish host erupts from it, or drags the party in.
- 2-9 = Summon Lesser Demons (the demons are hostile to everyone).
- 10 = Summon Greater Demon which is hostile to everyone.
- 11-19 = Summon Fiend which is not immediately hostile.
If a summon effect occurs roll an additional d10 to determine the level of the casting. Any number below the spell's level; causes the spell to fail. Otherwise it is up-cast to the appropriate level. If the spell is 10th level it is to the DM's discretion what comes through the warp.
- Curse of the Warp: The weapon carries a potent curse that brings misfortune and calamity to the wielder and those around them. If the Remove Curse spell is used, as an action, the player may become unattuned from the weapon and the curse's effects will diminish. Otherwise the weapon must be destroyed.
- Roll 1d12, this is the number in months the player is affected by the curse.
- Roll 1d10 to establish one of the following effects:
1: The victim has disadvantage on attack rolls, if an effect would grant the player advantage or add to their roll it instead has the opposite effect.
2: The victim can’t communicate using language, whether through speaking, sign language, writing, telepathy, or any other means.
3: The victim gains 3 levels of exhaustion that can’t be removed while the curse endures.
4: When the victim finishes a long rest, they must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, or their hit point maximum is reduced by 1d10. If this reduces their hit point maximum to 0, the victim dies, and their body crumbles to dust.
5: When the victim takes damage, they take an extra 1d10 necrotic damage. This effect can’t happen again until the start of the victim’s next turn.
6: A monster hunts the victim relentlessly. Even if the monster dies, it rises again or a new one takes its place 24 hours later.
7: The victim gains vulnerability to one damage type.
8: The victim’s Strength, Dexterity, or Constitution score is reduced to 3, and the victim can’t be raised from the dead while the curse lasts.
9-10: The victim gains a Dark Gift.
- Warp Addiction: The wielder becomes addicted to the sensations and power granted by the weapon, leading to reckless behavior to satisfy their cravings. Roll 1d100 on the indefinite madness table 3 times. A greater restoration spell or more powerful magic is required to rid a character of indefinite madness.
- Haunting Whispers: The weapon whispers sinister thoughts and temptations to the wielder, gradually eroding their moral compass. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the effect lasts. Upon being afflicted, and every minute, or at the beginning of each turn if in combat, the player must Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. The character must then roll a CHA saving throw DC 10 or suffer the effects of madness as well as count the saving throw as a failure. On any success all madness effects are ended and any failed saves are removed. The character is deafened for the remainder of the effect's time. On a Failure they begin to become corrupted by evil forces, after three failed saves their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Soul Corruption: Wielding the weapon corrupts the wielder's soul, staining it with dark and malevolent energies. Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. While affected the character must roll a CHA saving throw DC 18. On a success the madness effect is ended. On a Failure they are corrupted by evil forces and their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Energy Feedback: The weapon unleashes bursts of chaotic energy upon striking, causing harm to the wielder as well. On a hit, roll 1d6 to deal additional force damage to the target. Half of any damage dealt by the weapon is redirected to the wielder in the form of force damage.
- Power Drain: The weapon drains the wielder's own strength and vitality with each strike, making them weaker over time. On a hit the player rolls 1d4 losing an equivalent amount of STR and Max HP. These are restored at the end of a long rest or by Greater Restoration.
- Reality Deterioration: Prolonged use of the weapon causes the wielder to lose touch with reality, leading to confusion and disorientation. The wielder is affected as if under the effects of the confusion spell.
- Ethereal Binding: The weapon binds itself to the wielder's soul, making it difficult or impossible to part ways with the cursed weapon. The character is gradually consumed with a paranoia surrounding the loss or destruction of the weapon. If the weapon is lost, unattuned to (via remove curse), or destroyed, the player rolls 2 hit dice and their max HP is reduced by the amount rolled. Only greater restoration may restore the lost HP.
- Warp Consumption: The weapon consumes the wielder's essence, eventually turning them into a twisted servant of Chaos. Roll 1d100 on the short term madness table. While affected the character must roll a CHA saving throw DC 19. On a success the madness effect is ended. On a Failure they begin to become corrupted by evil forces, after three failed saves their alignment shifts to chaotic evil.
- Corrosive Touch: The wielder's skin becomes corrosive, causing anything they touch to dissolve or decay. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes this effect lasts. Any items the player is currently wearing begin to take damage. A player may use their turn to drop their gear. At the beginning of each turn the player rolls a d20. On a 1-5 any armor, weapons, or gear the player is still touching, rapidly disintegrate into a pile of goo. The player has advantage on rolls to grapple, a grappled creature or an object the player interacts with takes 6d6 acid damage.
- Painful Paralysis: The wielder experiences temporary paralysis and intense pain, making movement difficult or impossible. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. At the start of each turn the player rolls a CON saving throw, DC 12, or they become paralyzed. A player may choose to fight the paralysis by rolling a hit die and taking an equivalent amount of damage, but their speed is halved and they have disadvantage on any attack rolls made while affected by the paralysis.
- Rotting Flesh: The wielder's flesh begins to rot and decay, emitting a foul odor and attracting disease-ridden vermin. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on stealth rolls or attempts to hide. At the start of each turn roll 1d20. If the roll is less then 10 roll 2d4, that many diseased giant rats are summoned. They are hostile to everyone and always attempt to bite the affected player.
- Fractured Bones: The wielder's bones become brittle and prone to fractures, causing constant pain and limited mobility. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on STR and CON saving throws and ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally, the player has vulnerability to Bludgeoning and Force damage.
- Warped Nervous System: The wielder's nerves become erratic and hypersensitive, resulting in chronic pain and involuntary muscle spasms. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on DEX and INT saving throws and any ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally the player has vulnerability to Lightning and Psychic damage.
- Cursed Blood: The wielder's blood becomes toxic, causing sickness and weakness when exposed to others or ingested. When a player is damaged they may use their reaction to cover an opponent within 5ft with their blood. The player may also cut themselves as an action and throw their blood at an opponent. Upon being hit with the player's blood the affected creature must roll a CON saving throw DC 15 or suffer disadvantage on any attack rolls.
- Deteriorating Vitality: The wielder's life force weakens, leading to fatigue, decreased physical endurance, and overall diminished health. Roll 1d4, this is the time in days the player is affected. While affected the player has disadvantage on attack rolls and STR and CON saving throws and ability checks that use those modifiers. At the start of each day the player must make a CON saving throw DC 12. On a failed save they roll half of their hit die and take an equivalent amount of damage. If the player doesn't have enough hit die to roll they instead take 2 points of exhaustion that cannot be removed until this effect ends. A greater restoration spell ends this effect.
- Uncontrollable Tremors: The wielder experiences uncontrollable shaking and tremors, impairing their coordination and precision. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on DEX and STR saves and any ability checks that use these modifiers. The player also stutters when they speak. Any spells that use verbal or somatic components are subject to a a DEX save equal to the player's spellcasting modifier. On a fail the spell does not occur.
- Warped Sensations: The wielder's senses become distorted, leading to constant migraines, sensory overload, or loss of sensation. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. The player has disadvantage on WIS and INT saving throws and any ability checks that use those modifiers. Additionally the player has vulnerability to Thunder and Psychic damage.
- Necrotic Aura: The wielder emits a malignant aura that withers nearby plant life, causing wounds to fester and heal slowly. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes this effect lasts. Roll 2d10, this is the size of the aura in meters centered on the warpstone weapon. Any creature that enters or starts its turn in the aura, must make a CON saving throw DC 12 or take 2d6 necrotic damage. While in this aura any attempts to heal or stabilize someone automatically fail.
- Tainted Aura: The wielder's presence causes discomfort and repulsion in others, resulting in social isolation and rejection. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours the player is affected. While affected the player has disadvantage on CHA and WIS saving throws and any ability checks that use this modifier.
- Darkened Vision: The wielder's eyesight becomes compromised, causing impaired vision, night blindness, or distorted perception. Roll 4d6, this is the time in hours this effect lasts. The player's vision is reduced to 10 ft and if they have darkvision or truesight it is disabled. The player also has disadvantage on perception rolls.
- Slowed Metabolism: The wielder's metabolism drastically slows down, leading to weight gain, sluggishness, and reduced physical performance. Roll 1d12, this is the time in months the player is affected. While affected the player only needs to eat the equivalent of one day's food per 10 day.
- Uncontrolled Growth: The wielder's body experiences abnormal growth spurts, resulting in disproportionate limbs or excessive height. Roll 1d12, this is the time in months the player is affected. Upon being affected and at the beginning of each month roll 1d6, 1= R leg, 2= L leg, 3= R arm, 4= L arm, 5= Torso, 6= Neck. Then roll 1d6, add an equivalent number of inches to the affected body part. These changes can only be reversed by a greater restoration spell after duration of the spell has occurred.
- Depleted Vitality: The wielder's life force drains rapidly, leading to chronic weakness, pale skin, and a fragile constitution. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. At the start of each turn roll a CON saving throw DC 12, on a success roll a hit die and take an equivalent amount of damage. On a failure, do the same thing, but reduce your maximum number of hit die by 1. If the player has no hit die remaining, whether by depletion from the effect or if their hit die pool is reduced to zero, they must instead roll 1d4 and subtract the result from their CON score. Any of these effects can be reversed by Greater Restoration.
- Inflammation: The wielder's body becomes chronically inflamed, causing joint pain, swelling, and reduced range of motion. Speed is reduced by half. If the player uses the Dash, Dodge, or Disengage action they must roll a CON saving throw DC 12. On Success they may move their full speed (it cannot be doubled as with the Dash action), or take the respective action, but they will take one point of exhaustion. On failure the player takes one point of exhaustion.
- Searing Burns: The wielder's skin is prone to painful, blistering burns from even the slightest exposure to heat or sunlight. Roll 1d10, this is the time in minutes the player is affected. The player takes 2d10 radiant damage when it starts its turn in sunlight. While in sunlight, it has disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks.
... I have place holder descriptions for every value after this one, but I wanna fast forward to the ultimate...
- Wish of the Warp: The weapon transmutes into a dense bead of unstable bright green chaos energy. Although the weapon is lost in the process, the wielder may make one wish. This effect only lasts for a single round, if a wish is not made during the round of combat the energy is unleashed and a chaotic explosion occurs. The wielder is the only creature not affected by the explosion.
submitted by Arula777
to DMAcademy [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:25 blakeblosam Amber Stone Meaning: Healing Properties, Uses, & Benefits
Amber is a naturally occurring stone that has been utilised for ages by many different cultures. It is mostly composed of complex hydrocarbons. This stone comes in many shades of brown and yellow. But when exposed to UV light, can occasionally also be visible in distinct colours like blue or green. The most precious Amber, however, is the natural variety, which has bug inclusions that give it an appealing look. This stone's composition includes a range of sizes and shapes as well. Ancient civilizations thought that this stone had a number of mystical properties. An exudate from a fossilised tree that has been preserved over millions of years is known as amber.Amber ring
submitted by blakeblosam
to u/blakeblosam [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:19 midwestchauffeur Luxury on Wheels: Discover the Finest Limousine Company in Perth
: Perth, the vibrant capital of Western Australia, is known for its stunning landscapes, thriving economy, and a penchant for luxury living. When it comes to indulging in opulence and style, nothing compares to the experience of traveling in a luxurious limousine. In this article, we will explore the top limousine company
in Perth, renowned for its exceptional service, impeccable fleet, and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Unmatched Elegance: A Fleet of Extravagance
- Professional Chauffeurs: Masters of the Road
- Personalized Service: Tailored to Perfection
- Versatile Solutions: Accommodating Every Occasion
- Impeccable Punctuality: Time is of the Essence
- Privacy and Security: Ensuring Peace of Mind
- Transparent Pricing: No Surprises, Just Luxury
- Customer Testimonials: A Track Record of Excellence
- Sustainable Luxury: The Commitment to the Environment
- Booking Convenience: Seamless Reservations at Your Fingertips
- Unmatched Elegance: A Fleet of Extravagance Step into the world of luxury with the limousine company Perth, boasting a fleet that exudes elegance and opulence. From classic stretch limousines to sleek sedans and spacious SUVs, their vehicles are meticulously maintained and outfitted with top-of-the-line amenities. The plush interiors, modern entertainment systems, and refined finishes create an atmosphere of unparalleled luxury, ensuring a memorable experience for every passenger.
- Professional Chauffeurs: Masters of the Road The limousine company in Perth prides itself on its team of highly skilled and professional chauffeurs. Trained in exceptional customer service and road safety, these chauffeurs provide a seamless journey from start to finish. With their in-depth knowledge of the city, they navigate through Perth's bustling streets with ease, allowing passengers to sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
- Personalized Service: Tailored to Perfection Understanding that each client has unique preferences and requirements, the limousine company in Perth offers personalized service tailored to perfection. Whether it's arranging for specific beverages, preferred routes, or special decorations for a celebratory event, their dedicated staff goes above and beyond to ensure that every detail is taken care of, surpassing even the highest expectations.
- Versatile Solutions: Accommodating Every Occasion From corporate events and airport transfers to weddings and private tours, the limousine company in Perth caters to a wide range of occasions. Their versatile fleet and flexible services allow for seamless transportation solutions, whether it's an intimate gathering or a large-scale event. No matter the purpose, these limousines elevate any experience and add a touch of glamour to any occasion.
- Impeccable Punctuality: Time is of the Essence In a city where time is precious, the limousine company in Perth understands the importance of punctuality. Their commitment to timeliness ensures that passengers arrive at their destinations promptly, alleviating the stress associated with traffic congestion and delays. With their expert knowledge of the local area and real-time traffic monitoring, passengers can rest assured that they will always be on schedule.
- Privacy and Security: Ensuring Peace of Mind When traveling in a limousine, privacy and security are paramount. The limousine company in Perth maintains the highest standards of confidentiality and implements rigorous safety measures to guarantee passengers' peace of mind. With their discreet service and background-checked chauffeurs, clients can enjoy a secure and private environment throughout their journey.
- Transparent Pricing: No Surprises, Just Luxury Transparency is
submitted by midwestchauffeur
to u/midwestchauffeur [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:19 Olivia_Abel Unveiling the Power of Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Powder and Capsules:
| || |Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain submitted by Olivia_Abel to u/Olivia_Abel [link] [comments]
Exploring the Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain
Understanding Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Powder
If you're seeking a natural energy boost and enhanced focus without the jitters or anxiety, Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Powder may just be what you're looking for. Derived from the leaves of the Mitragyna speciosa tree, this unique strain of kratom is revered for its potency and invigorating properties. Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Powder
is crafted from the finest Maeng Da leaves, handpicked at their peak maturity. These leaves undergo a meticulous drying and grinding process to preserve their natural alkaloids, resulting in a vibrant green powder that contains a rich concentration of mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. These alkaloids interact with the body's receptors, promoting an overall sense of well-being and providing a natural energy boost.
The Allure of Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Capsules
For those seeking a convenient and precise dosage of Extra Strength Maeng Da Green, capsules offer a practical solution. These pre-measured capsules contain the same potent Maeng Da powder, allowing you to enjoy the benefits without the need for measurement or preparation. Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Capsules
are an ideal choice for those who prefer a discreet and portable option. Whether you're at work, traveling, or simply on the go, these capsules can easily be incorporated into your daily routine. Each capsule delivers a consistent dosage, ensuring that you receive the optimal benefits of this powerful strain.
Unleashing the Potential of the Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain
When it comes to exploring the vast array of kratom strains, the Gold Maeng Da strain stands out as a premium choice. Renowned for its exceptional quality and unique properties, Gold Maeng Da offers a remarkable blend of energy, focus, and relaxation.
Derived from the same Mitragyna speciosa tree, the Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain
undergoes a specialized drying process that transforms its leaves into a stunning golden hue. This unique preparation enhances the concentration of alkaloids, resulting in a potent and versatile strain.
The Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain offers a balanced experience, promoting a sense of calm and relaxation while providing a gentle energy lift. Whether you're looking to unwind after a long day or need a boost to tackle your tasks, this strain offers a harmonious combination of effects.
In conclusion, Extra Strength Maeng Da Green Powder and Capsules, along with the captivating Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain, present an enticing selection for those seeking a natural and invigorating experience. With their distinct qualities and potent properties, these kratom options provide a unique blend of energy, focus, and relaxation without mentioning the words anxiety, depression, stress, or pain.
As with any herbal supplement, it's important to use kratom responsibly and in moderation. Prior to incorporating any new product into your wellness routine, we recommend consulting with a healthcare professional. By exploring the potential of Extra Strength Maeng Da Green and the alluring Gold Maeng Da Kratom Strain, you open the door to a natural and holistic approach to well-being.
2023.05.30 12:16 No-Tax-299 I confronted my ex about SA.. and he confessed.
Warning this contains talking about SA!!
So, I dated this guy. I loved him with my heart, the thing was that he had a very poor reputation. He had a bad history with girls and me not knowing very much of it I never really cared to look into it, I trusted him with so much. It was quite obvious there were so many red flags but it’s hard to explain why I ignored them, basically mid way into our relationship a lot of girls would come up to me warning me about my boyfriend. Saying he was a creep, he used girls, begged for nudes, and even sexually assaulted some girls. Even to this day most were rumours, but yet at the same time most were true to an extend. I didn’t know about his history until we broke up. When girls would warn me because of my blindness to love I would simply asked them not to tell me anything, and I will ask my boyfriend. So I did. He gave me his side of the story how most of them were rumours, and that he did ask a bunch of girls for pics. I was happy for his honesty and that I could see he changed. Skipping forward we broke up mostly due to personal reasons i would rather not discuss, but after we broke up he would beg me to come back. I never went back. He asked me to come back over 10 times in a span of a few months, after we broke up, is when I found out his history and even some proof. I didn’t hate him but I felt more disappointed and hurt that he lied and didn’t seem to tell me everything, after our last conversation of me kindly explaining to him he needs to move on. Things went out of hand.. I explained to him how his obsession wasn’t healthy and I was worried, so I blocked him. He tried to move on but in doing so he hurt others in the process. Begging girls for pictures and harassing them, I knew these weren’t rumours because I had proof and it was clear they were recent. I felt I needed to talk to him so I planned to tell one of his friends I wanted a talk, and discuss how he shouldn’t hurt others to try and heal. Keep in mind I am only just a kid, I don’t know how to deal with these things properly but I personally think I handled this pretty mature! As I go to his friend telling them I wanted to meet my ex in a private place to talk, my friend bursts into the room. She was screaming my exs name, saying how she wanted to kill him. I asked what happened? She explained that a few days ago my ex sexually assaulted her friend which was mine as well, saying he wanted to talk to her and proceeded to touch her. I didn’t believe her straight away as it didn’t seem completely right, but I wasn’t on the side of defending him. On that day I talked to him saying how I wanted a mature conversation, no yelling, no lying, no trauma dumping, no excuses. Just the simple truth and no extreme reactions, the reason I wanted a calm conversation. Was because yes I wanted to yell at him, but yelling in an argument or “integration” is the same as torture. No matter what the persons says you can’t rely they are telling the truth, they will do anything to make to stop, even agreeing with you. If you talk to the person and make them know you want to understand and maybe try and help, they will tell the truth because they have nothing to lose because they have already lost your trust. I started the conversation with the small problems, how he begged for nudes and ect. Then I got to asking him about the sexual assault, I expected him to try and play the victim or make an excuse. But he said he did but didn’t know at the same time, I could tell he was lost and confused. Not saying I felt bad for him, I felt he didn’t understand consent fully. And with him wanting to be a better person I knew I had to explain to him how it worked, in short he kept begging my friend to let him touch her. Not letting no as an answer, he kept saying “she did say she wanted to” but I explained by asking. “Yes. But that’s in your eyes, what about in her eyes? You Constantly asking, did she really gave her full consent?” I explained it like a friend constantly asking for you to buy them a drink, and you cave in to make them shut up. I told him intimacy or any sexual act shouldn’t involve having to convince the person. It’s a yes or no question, and a very important one. Having to convince someone with them constantly saying no is not full consent, I explained it to him and he agreed and realised what he did. I told him there was no way to fix what he did, and he has to own his consciences when they came. But I explained I hoped this opens his mind to how he saw things and how to prevent this again. I said if he wanted to change this was how to start. The reason I’m sharing this is because I’m sick to my stomach, the fact a guy I used to think was innocent just inflected by rumours would do such a thing. How I stood next to him calmly the entire time not raising my voice once, sometimes I wonder why I wasn’t a victim of his perverted personality. I asked him why and he said “I cared more about you, than her.” It sank in my body, I was going to vomit, I’ve never felt more disappointed but uncomfortable at the same time! Since I did get his confession to a SA.. if you’re wondering why I didn’t expose him and tell everyone, it is because I believe this needs to be handled properly with the right people. But my friends who have heard from others he SA a girl thinks because I have some shit on him, from our past relationship I should take advantage of it. But I don’t believe that, I am a kid but I do realise how serious this situation is. Gossiping isn’t going to help the girl he cursed, rumours will only make things harder for a professional integration! I am still sickened about him, but it is not my right or place to act the cop in this situation.
submitted by No-Tax-299
to rape [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:16 Otarih Everyone disappeared
I just found this messed up mail in my postbox, and I haven't slept at all since I read it. The stuff written in there is so confusing and honestly, pretty damn scary. I thought maybe you guys could help me figure out what the hell is going on. I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post it, but I gotta do something, right? I'm seriously considering whether I should contact the police over this.
So anyway, here's the deal: I got this mail from a guy I barely even know. Sure, we've played some Call of Duty together occasionally, but he's more of an acquaintance than a friend. He's known among my circle, but honestly, no one is really close to him. He's kinda... odd. Like, I think he's maybe on the spectrum or something - autistic or schizoid, I'm not sure. He's just uncomfortable to be around, y'know? Doesn't talk much, keeps to himself a lot. That's why I was so surprised to find this mail from him. Anyway, I'll attach the mail below. Let me know what you guys think.
- Everyone disappeared. It's been days since I've seen anyone. A few days ago, I woke up and it was like everyone had just... poof... gone. I live downtown and there was no one on the streets. Not a car, not a dog, nothing. It was like a ghost town. I was just trying to hit up the grocery store, but when I got there, it was totally empty. My first thought was - sweet, free food. But when I tried to get in, it was like there was an invisible wall or something. Freaked me out big time. Sent me into a panic.
So, I bolted back home, popped some antipsychotics to chill out. Had a little drink, smoked some weed - just the usual. Then I thought I'd get lost in some Call of Duty. The game was working fine, even the multiplayer. But there was no chat, no voices. Just weird mumbling and some freaky symbols instead of words. It was as if every single person had just vanished, and language had gone MIA too.
- So yeah, here I am, surviving in my own little bubble. Nothing's really changed, I guess. I still can't bring myself to raid the grocery store, but I've got some random junk food and sodas in the house to keep me going. No idea how long that's gonna last though. I'm just trying to get by, playing video games. It's freakin' weird that the world's still turning without people.
And now, I'm starting to remember. You're not here, but I know we did something that night. We were in this together, you and me. I can't remember it all, not clearly, because of all the crap I was on. But now, when I think about that resistance, I remember that it was always there. Before humanity vanished, you were there. You tried to help me. But now you're gone. Where are you? Come back. You have to come back.
- Now I remember. I remember your name. Levy. It's the name I gave you, Levy. And the memories are flooding back. I was on the dark web, a few months ago I think, and I found this website. It was chock-full of so-called 'forbidden knowledge' and your typical conspiracy theory garbage. Stuff about the FBI or CIA covering up about aliens, the US government using mind control, all that crap. I thought it was just a bunch of nonsense, but then I saw this one ritual. It promised to grant any wish.
I mean, I was pretty messed up, so I thought, why not? It's gotta be better than therapy. I'd dropped out of therapy, it just wasn't doing it for me. It was adding more resistance to my life and I didn't want that. So, I figured I'd give this ritual a shot. It was about creating a tulpa, which is supposed to be like a copy of yourself from another dimension or something. I didn't really get it, it was all so much mumbo jumbo, but the gist was that you could summon these tulpas by believing in them, and through some quantum particle whatever, it would open a rift to another dimension.
I don't know how it worked, but I followed the steps. It was all really weird stuff, like buying certain items from various stores, and then standing in front of a mirror in your bathroom at 3 a.m. You had to light a candle, turn off all the lights and all the electronics in the house, and then say some incantations while visualizing the tulpa.
And it worked. I saw it crawl out of the mirror. The mirror shattered, and it was bleeding from its eyes. It was you, a monster from another dimension, a Lovecraftian horror, a leviathan. You were my creation, and I named you Levy.
Since then, we've been together. And eventually, you granted my wish. But now you're gone. You fulfilled my wish, but that made you disappear. And now I'm alone. I'm alone. What do I do now?
- I tried to go outside again but it's impossible. I can't get past this resistance that's everywhere. It's like I'm being watched by a billion invisible eyes, like there's some invisible hand holding me back. It's always the invisible. It's this resistance I can't overcome. I can't leave the house.
Everywhere I look there's resistance. I even stopped playing video games, I can see the resistance in the chats, I hear it in the voice calls. Even though it's just mumbling, it's nonsense, it's still language. Even though it's obfuscated, it's there. Just the fact that it's there... the resistance is there. I can't fucking stand it.
I've been taking antipsychotics and other stuff, I'm trying to escape, but I don't think I can take this for much longer.
- Now that everyone's gone, can I even call myself human? When I go outside, I walk around like something that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien that humanity seems more obscene because of the vague resemblance.
I'm nothing. I'm not human anymore. I've always wanted to leave society but what is a society but an individual? What am I? I am nothing. The eyes are all dead but at the same time they're still there. Levy, you granted my wish. I wanted nothing more than to erase humanity, and you gave that to me. But I also left humanity behind because I just couldn't stand it anymore. The panic, the fear, the judgment, the pain, the betrayal... It was too much. I had to leave it all behind. But I'm wondering, did I actually leave anything behind?
- Now I'm going to keep writing this manifesto just to piss people off. To tell a kind of truth that I think is valid. It will make me feel more and more like a writer, an important writer. And I really think I am one. I mean it. I don't doubt it for a second. Damn it, stop laughing at me, stop judging me, stop all this resistance.
- Today, I had an encounter. I went outside again. I wanted to go grocery shopping, but the panic fucking stopped me. I bolted outside, and on my way back home in an alleyway, I ran into another one of those resistances. This time, though, I had brought my knife with me. I fought it off, I stabbed it once, and the knife actually sunk into the invisible barrier. I stabbed it twice, thrice... I stabbed it over and over and over again. I lost count. Even when the resistance fell to the floor, I knelt down and kept stabbing. I killed the resistance, erased the resistance, cleansed the resistance. Then, I ran home. My knife was full of blood, my hands were covered in it. I didn't even think that the resistance could bleed. How could something invisible bleed? But for a moment, I felt... finally quiet. Finally, finally, finally. Salvation.
- Hate, let me tell you how much I've come to hate humanity since I was a kid. There are 86 billion neurons in my head, connected by myriads of synapses in the human brain that fill my cranium. If the word HATE was engraved on each nanometer of those billions of neurons, it would not equal one one billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you, hate. Hate.
- I am a great writer. Levy, what do you think? How do you like my writing? Isn't it poetic? I'm so poetic. I'm so smart and original, right? Am I? Am I? Am I? But humans couldn't possibly understand that. I am, I am an advanced creature. I have seen the truth, and the others, they're just fucking idiotic, aren't they? Aren't they, Levy? We're the only ones who know the truth, we're the only ones who know.
And now, now I'm so glad, you know. I'm so glad I bought those weapons. I bought even more weapons, even fully automatic weapons off the dark web. And I even have the materials to build bombs, and I know how to do it, and I will do it.
- You know what, Levy? I have figured it out. I have figured out the correct path we should take. We should end this resistance once and for all. Hate. Hate. We have to cleanse the resistance, we have to cleanse it.
I am going to end it all. Cleanse the world of the resistance. I am preparing, and tomorrow, I will start with the grand cleansing. To bring the world back into its natural state. We will do this together, Levy. Once more, you will come out of the mirror, and then we will work together to end the resistance.
Okay, so that's the entire thing. Obviously, this guy is having some sort of psychotic break. I have no idea what the heck is going on. Obviously, there wasn't some large-scale disappearance unless I missed something? I don't know, he seems very disturbed. And what's that stuff about weapons and such? I genuinely feel very concerned. Should I call the police or, you know, what should I do? Anyway, thanks for any responses, guys. Take care.
submitted by Otarih
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:10 Far-Instance5908 Opulent Properties In Gurugram For The Best Buy
Gurugram, located in India, is popularly known as the "Millennium City" and is a very well-known city for its vibrant and steadfast life. Gurugram is an urban hub that is considered to be one of the growing areas. Gurugram, which is only 20 miles away from the Indian capital, is popular for being one of the richest cities due to experts growing in the city. Gurugram is a city that has multiple activities and various tourist attractions to explore. Find these stimulating residential properties in Gurugram
Homes In Gurugram
Located in Sector 85, New Gurugram, Landmark Avana is a project developed by Landmark Apartments Pvt. Ltd. Find these housing apartments which offer opulent homes that nicely escape the hustle and bustle of the city. The adorable views and cross ventilation make the home a peaceful place to reside. Also, there are a large number of benefits of living in homes with a decent locality. Landmark Avana is a live example of very well-designed architecture. Here you’ll see that design not only becomes a part of regular living but also enhances it. 3 bhk flats in Gurugram are available at a selling price of INR 1.17 Cr.
Located in Sector 36A, Dwarka Expressway, Gurugram, Waterfall Suites is a project developed by Krisumi Corporation Private Limited. Waterfall Suites is conveniently reachable from important parts of the city. This brilliantly planned project is nearby to all the important landmarks. Excellent education, health, and recreational amenities are not really far. Waterfall Suites is an example of brilliant minds. You’ll see a shining example of what can be achieved when technology and talent come together. A unique blend of cutting-edge engineering, well-curated architecture, and skillful craftsmanship, it gives you everything you need for a modern lifestyle. 1 bhk flats in Gurugram are available for a selling price of INR 1.41 Cr.
Located in Sector 67, Golf Course Extension Road, Gurugram, Builder Floor C1213A is a project developed by Sai Tech Construction. These homes in Builder Floor C1213A are mindfully constructed with the best of architecture both from the interiors as well as the exteriors. Builder Floor C1213A, with its good location, can earn supreme esteem and turn out to be one of the most prominent addresses you would want to reside at. 4 bhk flats in Gurugram are available for a selling price of INR 2.2 Cr.
submitted by Far-Instance5908
to indianrealestate [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:06 BetterPetsLife 🐾 Discover the Charm of Long-Haired Dalmatians: Top Reasons Why They Make Great Pets! 🌟
| || | submitted by BetterPetsLife to u/BetterPetsLife [link] [comments]
Long-haired Dalmatians are often considered to be great pets for several reasons:
- Unique Appearance: The long, flowing coat of a long-haired Dalmatian sets them apart from the more common short-haired variety. Their striking and beautiful appearance can be a draw for many dog lovers.
- Gentle and Affectionate: Long-haired Dalmatians are known for their gentle and affectionate nature. They often form strong bonds with their owners and enjoy being part of the family. Their loving and loyal personality can make them wonderful companions.
- Playful and Energetic: Dalmatians, including the long-haired variety, are known for their energy and love for play. They enjoy activities like fetch, jogging, and interactive play sessions. Their playful nature can provide hours of entertainment and fun for both the dog and its owner.
- Intelligent and Trainable: Dalmatians are generally intelligent and can be trained well. They are quick learners and thrive with consistent, positive reinforcement training methods. With proper training and socialization, long-haired Dalmatians can become well-behaved and obedient pets.
- Versatile and Active: Long-haired Dalmatians are often up for various activities and sports. They can excel in agility, obedience, and other dog sports. Their athleticism and endurance make them suitable companions for active individuals or families who enjoy outdoor adventures and exercise.
- Sociable and Good with Children: Dalmatians, including long-haired ones, are usually sociable dogs that get along well with children. They tend to be patient and playful, making them potential companions for families with kids. As always, early socialization and supervision are important to ensure positive interactions.
- Low Maintenance Grooming: Despite having longer hair, long-haired Dalmatians are relatively low maintenance when it comes to grooming. Regular brushing can help keep their coat clean and free from mats. Additionally, they do not shed excessively, which can be a bonus for individuals who prefer cleaner living environments.
It's worth noting that every individual dog's temperament and personality may vary, regardless of their breed or coat type. When considering any pet, including a long-haired Dalmatian, it's important to ensure that their needs align with your lifestyle, and proper care and attention are provided to ensure a happy and fulfilling life for both you and your furry friend.