Jacuzzi hot tubs of southeastern pa
I (37M) worry about trying too hard romancing my friend (27F) who's given many signs of potential interest (extremely long post)
2023.05.30 22:29 Vossenoren I (37M) worry about trying too hard romancing my friend (27F) who's given many signs of potential interest (extremely long post)
Obligatory "names have been changed" notice.
I've known Stacy for about a year and a half, now. I had always thought she was very cute, but I had never really thought a relationship was possible because I basically felt like she was "out of my league" until a friend told me he thought that she was into me, because when he met Stacy, she more or less only talked about me. Now, since then I've learned that she feels like she isn't good at making conversation, and usually only talks about things that she has in common with other people, and in the case of this friend, I suppose it was the fact that they both knew me.
Stacy has, for most of the time I've known her, been in a third-wheel situation with a coworker, Dave, who's been stringing her along for that whole time while he's got a girlfriend. He buys her gifts, and he's one of her best friends, and when they had worked together previously, she had a crush on him, and he on her, but neither of them were aware. When she went back to work there, he initiated a romance, despite having a girlfriend, and even though she made it clear that she didn't want to be the other woman, and that he needed to decide to either be with his girlfriend or break off what they were doing, he never did either and continued to flirt with her, kiss her from time to time, and so on. During this time, though I was in love with her then, I never told her how I felt, because I didn't want to complicate her life further. At one point, Eric (35M) who goes to the same bars as us started flirting with her, and Stacy wasn't sure about whether to date him or not.
One day, while Stacy was at my house with a few other friends, we ended up talking on my front stoop, and she said that she wasn't sure if she was right for Eric, or even for me, because of her current relationship status. She also told me that she worried that Eric was too much older than her, and I can't remember if it was in that conversation, or at a later time, but she also mentioned that her mother had cautioned her against dating him for the same reason.
I told her that I understood that the age thing could be a worry, because of the fact that you may not have as much in common and could be in different places in your life, but I also said that, if she wasn't sure, she should at least give Eric a chance and see how it felt. She also expressed a concern that dating him could be a "rebound" and that she didn't want to do that to him or to herself. I told her that I understood that, as well, but that I felt that, if he (knowing her situation) was willing to take that risk, that she shouldn't try to make her decision based on what would be best for him, but only on what would be best for herself, and that eventually she would have to move on if Dave was just going to continue to leave her in the dark.
It took Stacy a while, and several more conversations with myself and others, to finally try allowing Eric to take him on a few dates. I was supportive of this, because, despite my own deep feelings for her, the main thing I want is for Stacy to be happy, and if that's with someone else, then so be it. Ultimately, it didn't work out, and she eventually made it clear that they would be better off as just friends.
About a month or two ago, Dave's girlfriend came to an event at their shared work, and spent the entire time staring her down and making sure that they couldn't talk to one another. I happened to have decided to also go to that event, just to say hi, and when I came in she basically flung herself into my arms and told me that she was done with Dave. I asked her if she wanted me to come get her after work so that we could talk about it, and she did. She gave him a note telling him she was done with the situation (again, gf wouldn't let them talk), and then after work I took her to my house and talked to her for hours about the situation and how she felt. All I did was listen and sympathize, made sure she knew that I was there for her as a friend, and eventually took her home, and she took the next day off because she was too upset to go into work. I talked to her and saw her in person a few times before she went back in to work the next week, and during all this time, Dave never reached out.
During the period where she was either contemplating dating Eric or afterwards, we ended up alone at my house after a night at the bar where we were supposed to hang out with her best friend (Jenny), as well. When we were sitting on the couch, getting ready for bed (she always slept in the guest bed), she blurted out "worst case scenario, I can sleep in the guest bed, but if you don't mind I'd like to cuddle." I immediately accepted the offer of cuddles, and had the happiest night I can remember in who knows how long just snuggling with her while she slept. I'm not even sure I got any sleep at all, I was so happy.
The next time she stayed over, she did not want to cuddle, and I was heartbroken, but we were not alone that night, as Jenny was also staying the night. Another night, when we were alone, she agreed to cuddle again. Then one night, all three of us slept in the same bed, though I was more hands-off than usual, because I didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable (also given that I had about a week of FWB with Jenny before I thought that there might be interest from Stacy, which Stacy had shown great interest in at the time it happened). I've since assumed that she will never cuddle if other people are there, but she has on another occasion when we were alone together.
She is very affectionate with me, much more than with any of our other friends, and we regularly tell each other "I love you". She's also said a number of things that make me feel as though she is at least considering me as maybe more than friends. Finally, about two weeks after the Dave break-up (or whatever you want to call it), I was talking to her and, after she mentioned maybe looking for other people to date, I asked her how she felt about me as maybe more than friends. She said she didn't know for sure. I assured her that, if she said "no" that I would understand and focus just on being her friend. She did not say no. She also asked how long I'd felt that way, and I told her it had been a long time, to which she replied "awww, thank you"
Everywhere we go, people always assume we're together, though we always tell them we are not. This weekend was her golden birthday (the birthday where your age and the day of your birthdate match), and she invited friends to come spend time with her on the day itself, while one of her friends who is also a friend of her brother's and myself were invited to come for the whole weekend. I spent the whole weekend there with her, a good deal of it one-on-one time, and one of her mother's friends asked her mother if we were a couple. When telling me this story, Stacy said that her mom said she didn't think so, but she would be the last one to know, and maybe Stacy had "finally made a decision" which sounds to me like she's talked to her mom about dating me. I got along great with her family over the weekend, so that, too, feels like a good thing.
Every time I get a hint that she might be interested, I get flooded with feeling, and I try to spend more time with her and make sure to appear interested, and whenever I do, I can't help but feel like she pulls back a little. Every time I tell myself it seems like we're just going to be friends, she immediately does or says something that indicates interest (including offering to cuddle, inviting me to spend alone time with her in her parent's hot tub, etc.).
Above all, I want her to be happy, and to be comfortable around me, because I love her as much as anyone I can think of as an individual and a friend. However, I'm also deeply in love with her, and I want to pursue that unless she tells me she just wants to be friends, in which case I'll be quietly heartbroken, but I will honor that and focus on just being her friend. From past experiences, I feel as though I tend to overwhelm potential partners with my feelings and my desire to be around them, so I've been trying very hard not to try and talk to her and be around her 24/7. I also am very aware that she is not out of the woods yet regarding her feelings for coworker Dave, and they do work together a few days a week, and so I want to give her time to finalize her feelings for him and get a bit of closure. Despite saying that she's over it, it's clear she still wishes that he'd just break up with his girlfriend and she'd be right there. She's told me she wasn't sure whether or not she wanted to date me, but didn't give me an outright no when I offered her the chance, and so I guess all I can do is give her time to sort through her feelings.
All that is background to my current question: Until she decides, how do I balance giving her space and keeping it clear that I'm still interested?
TL:DR: I'm interested in my friend, she's made a number of blatant and not-so-blatant indications that she is at least somewhat interested in me. When I asked if she was interested, she said she wasn't sure, when I told her that, if the answer is "no" that I would 100% accept that and focus on being her friend she did not say no. Until she decides, how do I balance giving her space and keeping it clear that I'm still interested?
submitted by Vossenoren
to askwomenadvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:07 EveningSpecific4055 [CA][Los Angeles] Landlord is illegally raising rent and retaliating against us for bringing up a rent control ordinance
I’ve been renting a house for the past 2 years, and we recently found out our house is rent controlled and due to a covid ordinance, no rent increases are not allowed until 2024. So he illegally raised it last year and was trying to illegally raise it again as we sign for our 3rd year.
The overall amount of illegally charged rent comes out to be about $10k over the course of 3 years. We tried to resolve it amicably with him instead of filing a complaint - in response he gave us a notice threatening to evict us in 3 days because of a hot tub we had installed. I know for a fact he didn’t mind the hot tub at all and has known about it for months, so he is definitely retaliating against us for bringing up the rent control ordinance. The guy is a scumbag and we also found out he's also being sued for domestic violence after googling his name.
We’ve already removed the hot tub, but we have not heard back about our new lease yet and our lease expires tomorrow. Wanted to know what legal options we have currently- if he refuses to follow the ordinance, should we just sign and file a complaint? Can we do anything about the retaliation?
submitted by EveningSpecific4055
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:04 ILoveToVoidAWarranty Installing a bathtub
So, here's the situation:
My in-laws are going to be staying with us for a couple months later this summer, so we need an additional shower.
Our basement bathroom had a jetted Jacuzzi-style tub. It was built into a wood cradle that lifted it several inches off the ground. I never knew why, until I removed it. The previous owners apparently built it up to accommodate the plumbing that they rigged (see photos) image 1 image 2
What's the best way to crack this nut in order to install a standard tub? I'm assuming that I'm going to need to break into the floor to correct the plumbing, and for drain pipe clearance purposes, correct?
FYI, I've successfully done plenty of DIY plumbing, but I've never had to dig into the floor, and I've never done a bathtub.
Any tips are appreciated.
submitted by ILoveToVoidAWarranty
to Plumbing [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:58 Glopuss Supermarket (Coles & Woolworths) specials May 31 - June 6
A selection of items “on special” this week in Coles and Woolworths that may be of interest to some keto followers. Most are processed so not really suitable for “clean keto”. Victorian
data, some may not be available interstate. Alcohol (except no carb beer) excluded. Drink prices exclude recycling deposits. If you are doing an online order, also look at the stores' ONLINE ONLY specials as I don't always include all of these, many are multibuys. ‘Locked prices’ might now be considered specials as unlocked prices have increased, but same every week til July so not included as ‘specials’.
COLES Well Naturally chocolate has moved to the Confectionery aisle. Website still stuffed so may have missed items of interest. Please add in comments if you find anything. Does anyone here work for Coles?
- Aeroplane - Jelly Lite $1.95
- Bread/Wraps - Herman Brot 600g $6
- Bread/Wraps - Simson's Pantry Low Carb Keto 5 pack 200g 2 for $10, Low Carb High Protein 5 pack 225g 2 for $9
- Butter - Devondale 250g $4.50, Lurpak 250g $5.30, Coles 500g $6.90
- Butter - Maharaja Choice Ghee 300g $5
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Cheese - Babybel Mini Cheese 200g $9., Laughing Cow Cheese 128g $4, Bega Cheese Stringers Original 8 Pack 160g $5
- Cheese - Perfect Italiano Melting mozzarella/mexican 450g $7, Perfect Italiano Parmesan 125g $3.50
- Cheese - Tasmanian Heritage Camembert 250g $10
- Chocolate - Lindt 2 for $8.50
- Confectionery - Eclipse Mints 40g $2.80 artificial sweeteners, Double D Smart 50g $2.20, Jols $1.50 maltitol
- Cream - Ayams coconut 270ml $2.30, Valcom 400ml $2
- Cream - Meander Valley 200ml $3.80
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Dips - Black swan Classic Dip 200g 2 for $6.50,
- Drinks - Coca Cola 24x375ml $20,
- Drinks - Kirks $1.40, 10 cans $6.95
- Drinks - Lipton's iced tea 2 for $6.50 peach or lemon no sugar
- Drinks - Ocean Spray 5% Juice low sugar 1.5 Litre $4.85
- Drinks - Pepsi Max or Solo 1.25L $1.70,
- Drinks - Schweppes 1.1L $1.50 zero of no sweetener,
- Drinks, energy - Red bull 8x250ml $9.50 half price,
- Drinks, kombucha -- Remedy 4x250ml $6.50, Nexba 1L $4.95, Nexba 4 pack $6.90
- Drinks, no sweetener - Bubly 8 cans $7.50, Schweppes 10 cans $7.50, Dash 4 pack $6.30
- Fish - Fresh Tasmanian Salmon Portions Skin On $29kg
- Fish - John west Tuna Tempters 95g $1.35, Wild Scottish Mackeral 125g $3
- Fish - Sole Mare Portuguese Style Sardines In EV Olive Oil 120g $2.40
- Fish - Thawed blue grenadier $12kg
- Ice cream - Denada tubs and sticks 2 for $20 ONLINE ONLY
- Mayonnaise - Kewpie 300g $4.30 in Asian area, S&W whole egg 440g $6.30
- Meat - Australian Lamb Half Leg Roast bone in $12kg, Boneless shoulder $18kg, Bone in $13kg
- Meat - Australian Pork Belly Roast Boneless $16kg, Pork ribs $16kg, Boneless pork shoulder $9kg
- Meat - Beef Corned Silverside $11kg
- Meat - Chicken drumsticks $4kg, Whole chicken $4.50kg,
- Meat - Don kabana $3.30 from deli
- Meat - Free Range Rspca Approved Chicken Breast Fillets Large Pack $13kg
- Meat - Graze Grass Fed oyster blade $22.50kg
- Meat - Hans Twiggy Sticks $23.50kg from deli
- Meat - Pork mince 500g 2 fr $10
- Meat - Primo Middle Bacon 750g $11pk, Streaky Bacon $17kg from deli, Shortcut from deli $16kg
- Meat - Rocco's Smokey Bacon & Cheese Sausages 450g $7
- Milk - Rokeby Farms Fit Milk $2
- Milk - Suncoast Gold Macadamia UHT 1L $3 note contains vanilla but not on label
- Milk, almond - Vitasoy fridge $3, Inside Out fridge $3 (Woollies cheaper)
- Nuts - Coles natural macadamias 400g $15, Market Land smoked almonds 500g $8
- Oil, EV olive - Cobram Estate Aust 750ml $10.80, Coles 3L can $28, La Espanola 1L Organic $13, La Espanola mild 1L $9.50
- Peanut butter - Sanitarium 375g $3.50
- Pickles - Fehlbergs Burger Pickles 490g $4
- Protein bars/cookies - BSC 60g $3.15 maltitol
- Protein powder - Coles Perform 35g 2 for $4
- Sauce, pasta - Val Verde passata 700ml $2.50 , Mutti varieties 40g $4
- Sauce - Valcom Curry Paste 210g-240g $3.40, Massaman 08.8/100g, Thai Green 05.3, Thai Panaeng 03.8, Ayams 185g $3.20, Mai Ploy green 50g $1
- Snacks - Don Donski pork crackle 50g $2.50, Master 50g $2
- Snacks, sweet - Atkins 20 pack cherry coconut in big size area $20 maybe less. (maltitol_
- Spice - Mingle better gravy 120g $4.40 higher carbs
- Stock/Bone broth - Campbells Real UHT 1L $2.25, half price
- Sweetener - Natvia Gold 250g $6.80 E&S
- Syrup - Natvia maple syrup 250ml $5.50
- Tea - Dilmah Inspiration spiced rooibos 20 pack $3
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Greek no sugar 2 for $4, Danono Yo pro Perfor 20g protein 175g $1.85 half price
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Fit 15g protein 170g $2.15
- Yoghurt, plain - Chobani Greek Yogurt 907g whole milk $6.30
30% off PranaOn, Keep It Cleaner & Bodiez# #Excludes Bounce Multi Packs, Keep It Cleaner Bars
- Aeroplane - Jelly Lite $2 look for watermelon, blueberry, grape
- Avalanche - Hot chocolate 10 pack $4.40 higher carbs
- Beer - Steersman Blonde Low Carb Bottles 6x330ml 2 for $22 ??? carbs, Better Beer zero carbs 6 pack $18
- Bread/Wraps - Simson's Pantry High Protein Low Carb Wraps 5 Pack $4.40
- Butter - Devondale 250g $4.20
- Butter - Mainland organic NZ 250g $4.50
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Cheese - Bega Cream 225g block $3,
- Cheese - Castello varieties 150g $6.50, Tasmanian Heritage 125g $5.65
- Cheese - King Island 200g $7.50
- Cheese - King Island Brie or Camembert 175-200g $9.50
- Cheese - Melbourne Cheese co marinated fetta varieties 250g $7.50, Castello Greek 450g $5.50
- Cheese - Perfect Italiano 450g melting mozzarella, mexican $7
- Cheese - Picon corners cream 120g $2.50, Babybel 100g $5
- Chocolate - Lindt Excellence $3.30
- Chocolate - Well Naturally 90g bars or coated almonds $3.50
- Crackers - Olina simply seed 80g $3.50
- Cream - Bulla Double 200g $4
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Dips - Yumi's $3.50, Chris heritage %7.50
- Drinks - Bickfords diet cordial 750ml $4 try Tropical good sweeteners
- Drinks - Coca Cola, Sprite Fanta diet 1.25L $1.70, 30 cans $24.95
- Drinks - Cottees Diet cordial 1l $2.95 half price
- Drinks - Ocean Spray 5% Juice low sugar 1.5 Litre $4.90
- Drinks - Pepsi Max, Pepsi, Solo Zero, or Raspberry Zero 12 x 450ml bottles $10
- Drinks - Pepsi, Solo Zero, Sunkist Zero 24 x 375ml $19, 12x450ml bottles $10
- Drinks - Schweppes 1.1L $1.50 zero or Unsweetened
- Drinks, energy - Monster Energy 4 x 500ml $6.92, NEW C4 473ml $3.80, Gatorade or G active 600ml $2.30
- Drinks, kombucha – Lo Bros 4 pack $6, Remedy prebiotic 4 pack $6,
- Drinks, no sweetener - Mt Franklin 1.25l $1.35, Strangelove 4 pack $7.20
- Fish - Brunswick sardines 106g $2, Kippers $1.65
- Fish - Just Caught Frozen Atlantic salmon no skin $29kg
- Fish - Paramount wild Alaskan pink salmon 415g $7.50
- Fish - Sirena tuna 95g $2.30 try Aldi slices in O oil
- Ice blocks - Twisted Raw C coconut Lychee 4 pack $5.50
- Mayonnaise - Hellmans Real 400g $6
- Meat - Beef Mince 500g $7
- Meat - Bertocchi Gold varieties Bacon 400g $8 (thin & crispy middle is my fave) Shortcut from deli $15kg, Streaky from deli $18kg
- Meat - Chicken maryland $7kg, Free Range drumsticks $6kg, Drumsticks large pack $4kg, loose $4.50kg
- Meat - Don Sliced Meats 160-200g $3.20, Primo varieties 2 for $6.30
- Meat - Lamb midloin chops $23kg
- Meat - Luv a duck legs 500g $10
- Meat - Macro Free Range Australian Fresh Whole Plain Chicken $4.50kg
- Meat - Primo Kransky Double Smoked or Cheese – From the Deli $10.80kg half price
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Slow Cooked Chicken Breast in Creamy Mushroom Sauce 700g $12 6.3g/serve
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Shanghai Style Pork Belly 600g $12 separate sauce reduce carbs by ditching most of the sauce
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Slow Cooked Pork Knuckle $10kg
- Meat - Woolworths COOK Slow Cooked Beef Brisket in a BBQ Sauce 700g $15.50 ditch most of the sauce
- Meat - Woolworths Cook Slow Cooked Butterflied Beef 700g $15
- Milk, almond - Almond Breeze UHT $2, Australia's Own UHT $1.85, Almo fridge $5.50, Inside Out fridge $2.25 stock up half price long dates, Sanitarium fridge $3.30
- Milk, coconut - Australia’s Own UHT $1.90
- Oil - Coco Earth liquid coconut oil 500ml $11
- Oil - The Grove EV avocado 250ml $8.50
- Oil, EV olive - Monini 750ml $13. Moro 500ml $7.80, Red Island Aust 1L $16
- Peanut butter - Mayvers 375g 2 for $9, Pics $5 (online only), Bega Simply Nuts $4.40, Noya almond butters $7.20, Skippy no added sugar 450g $2.75 USA jhalf price
- Pickles -
- Protein bars/cookies - BSC, Noway, Bounce Load up 30% off, QUEST PB cups $2.40 half price, Quest cookies $2.40 ONLINE ONLY
- Protein drinks - Bodiez Protein Water Powder 290g $24.50, Premixes cans and bottles 30% off
- Protein powder - Keep it cleaner protein 375g $23.10
- Sauce - MasterFoods Reduced sugarTomato or Barbecue Sauce 475-500ml (some maltitol) $1.90 half price
- Sauce - Pataks curry pastes 283g $4 check carbs
- Sauce, pasta - Leggos Providore Tomato & Chilli 400g $5 lowest carb not hot
- Sauve, hot - Franks red hot buffalo 148g $3.50, Byron Bay varieties 150ml $4.20, Bull's-eye Chilli Louisiana Style Chipotle Cajun Spices 135ml $4, Frank's Redhot Original Thick 368ml $5, Nandos peri peri 250g $6
- Snacks - D'orsogna Tasty Sticks 400g $9.75, From deli $25kg dearer
- Snacks - Normandie Pate Chicken & Black Peppercorns 150g $4.60
- Snacks - O olive oil roasted seaweed 4 pack $2.75
- Snacks, sweet - Aussie Bodies 4 pack $8, Atkins 5 pack $7.50 (maltitol)
- Soup - Hart & Soul konjac noodles pho100g mug size $1.50
- Spices - Mingle Seasoning 35-50g $2.47 half price
- Stock/Bone broth - Maggie Beer 500ml stock $4, Campbells bone 500ml, $7, Hart & Soul bone 350g $3.50
- Sweetener - Natvia E&S 350g $7.50, Whole Earth E&MF 200g $7.10, Truvia E&S 360g $8
- Syrup - Lakanto monkfruit golden malt, or vanilla bakers syrup 300ml $7
- Syrup - Natvia Choc Topping No Added Sugar 250ml $2.85 half price
- Tahini - Mayvers gulled 385g $5.20
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Fit 15g protein $2.15
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani no sugar 680g $5.40
- Yoghurt, plain - Chobani Greek Natural Whole Milk 907g $6.30
submitted by Glopuss
to ketoaustralia [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:50 DaLoneBoat 25/31 [MF4F] #Vegas: Poly couple seeking fellow sub
I have plenty of posts in My profile that go into more detail, so I’ll keep this one short. I am a 25y/o Dom with years of experience and training, specializing in training, denial, and discipline. I’m 5’9, 220lbs, 8in, and black/Hispanic mix. Outside of kink, I like to cook/bake, smoke weed, watch movies, and play with My puppy in the pool/hot tub.
About her: emily is a 31y/o slave, both domestically and sexually. She loves musical theater, Disney, reading, and serving her betters. She is 5’4 and curvy. She spends her time usually cleaning the house, rolling our blunts, or kneeling on the floor.
She was trained by her husband until a few months ago. her and I became partners and I’ve been her Trainer ever since. The three of us do live together but He has no interest in any new partners for himself (unless you are interested in being locked in a cell for a few days ;) ) which is why He isn’t included in this post.
Hopefully you: First and foremost, we are mainly looking for company. Someone we get along with. emily needs another sub to connect with and talk to about things that another sub can relate to. We would love another partner, but know it’s a bit of a long shot. Who knows, though? Maybe one of our hand rolled blunts and fresh baked pizza can convince you xD
Disregard the flair, we are open to platonic, romantic and sexual
submitted by DaLoneBoat
to LasVegasr4r [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:38 Sure-Airline-9253 [Technique] I’m super new and have grown three successful times with different techniques after weeks of stalling
| || |
I’ve tried all in one bags and mono tubs. Originally both took forever to fruit. This site made me absolutely paranoid about contamination but I read a hot tip that if your tub/bag is colonized then you shouldn’t have to worry a lot about contamination. I basically tripled my FAE on the mono tub instead of cracking it and cut huge slits on the grow bag. I was able to get at least 2 flushes with each. No fancy equipment, humidifiers, temp gauges. Just good old fashion air and they finally sprung up. I didn’t realize FAE is that important. This is the sole winner for me as someone who started 4 months ago. submitted by Sure-Airline-9253 to MushroomGrowers [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:33 aquamanu Renting out bedroom in el segundo
Listing a private bedroom of a 2 bed/2bath unit in El Segundo near downtown! Close to stores, restaurants, airport and downtown El Segundo. Close proximity to aerospace companies. Less than 1.5 miles from the beach!
Complex has pool and hot tub. Available July. To sign 12 month lease or we can discuss other options. In unit laundry. Deposit would be 1 month's rent. No pets. No couples. Easy parking. Room unfurnished (Can possibly provide bed if needed).
Listing at $1,600
submitted by aquamanu
to SouthBayLA [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:25 aquamanu Bedroom available in el segundo
Listing a private bedroom of a 2 bed/2bath unit in El Segundo near downtown! Close to stores, restaurants, airport and downtown El Segundo. Close proximity to aerospace companies. Less than 1.5 miles from the beach! Complex has pool and hot tub.
Available July - if a little earlier or later we can discuss.
Potential candidate to sign 12 month lease or we can discuss other options.
In unit laundry! Deposit would be 1 month's rent. No pets. No couples. Easy parking. Room unfurnished (Can possibly provide bed if needed). Access to hallway bathroom. Fireplace in living room.
submitted by aquamanu
to LAlist [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:25 4theloveofgelabis Inflatable hot tub owners, how often do a full empty of your hot tub?
I am contemplating purchasing an inflatable hot tub from Costco this year.
From scouring this sub, I've seen some great recommendations on how to keep up with chemicals, maintain pumps, insulating for winter etc.
The one thing I haven't found in how often people are emptying all the water from the spa to clean. Are you required to fully empty it for winter (I live in NJ, USA for 3, the winters do seem mild the majority of the time).
My thoughts were to keep it out from October through May and swap for patio furniture for summer. My concern is emptying and cleaning in the middle of winter.
submitted by 4theloveofgelabis
to hottub [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 20:20 sbayz92 Best bed/couch desk setup?
I am looking for a desk setup to use while lying on my couch. As many of you do, I find it hard to sit for multiple hours at my desk and mostly working lying on my back, on my couch with my laptop in my lap.
I need a better setup as the laptop burns my skin when it gets hot and isn't good for me.
Ideally I would like something that can act as a side table and also slide next to couch to set laptop on. Something like this
What do you use?
submitted by sbayz92
to cfs [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:50 tdithers Atomic Shop Weekly Update: May 30 – June 6
Full dislcaimer below. TL;DR: We're not Bethesda staff, this is an automated post.
Filthy Casual Links
Read on to catch a preview of the latest and greatest items and offers that are currently available in the Atomic Shop, including this week's free items.
Free Items Image
Tired of people raiding your CAMP? Give yourself a brake and grab this Gutted Car Gate, available for all Fallout 1st Members until June 6
Channel your inner metal with the Chain License Plate Photomode Frame. Get it free until June 6.
|Item ||Available Until |
|Gutted Car Gate (Fallout 1st) ||June 6 |
|Chain License Plate Photomode Frame ||June 6 |
Visit the Atomic Shop on these days to claim a different reward, like consumables, in-game currencies, and more. Each of the items below is available until 12:00 p.m. ET
the following day.
|Item ||Available on |
|Free Scout's Banner ||May 30 |
|Caps x250 ||May 31 |
|Repair Kit ||June 1 |
|Scout's Banner ||June 2 |
|Legendary Scrip x50 ||June 3 |
|Lunchbox ||June 4 |
|Repair Kit ||June 5 |
Limited Time Offers Image
With the Drive-in Dolly Bundle, you can create the ultimate diner experience! Available for a limited time.
The Drive-in Dolly Bundle includes:
|Item ||Atom price |
|Drive-in Dolly Bundle ||1400 |
|Mistress of Mystery Bundle ||1800 |
|Drive-In Dolly Outfit ||700 |
|Neon Sign - Nuka Quantum ||300 |
|Hot Rod Power Armor Bench Model ||700 |
|Sugar Bombs Pip-Boy Paint ||600 |
|Tire Toilet Outhouse ||300 |
|Unstoppables! Bed ||300 |
|The Unstoppables Stash ||500 |
* Drive-In Dolly Outfit * Neon Sign - Nuka Quantum * Hot Rod Power Armor Station * Wave Pose * So Hungry Emote * Sugar Bombs Pip-Boy Paint * Tire Toilet Outhouse * Corvega Diner Seat * Hot rod on blocks The Mistress of Mystery Bundle includes:
* Mistress of Mystery PA Paint Set * Mistress of Mystery Sidekick Costume and Underarmor * Mistress of Mystery Sidekick Mask * Mistress of Mystery Player Icon * Unstoppables! Bed * The Unstoppables Stash
Last Week Image
Some of last week's items are still available for a limited time.
The Bowling Team Bundle includes:
|Item ||Atom Price |
|Bowling Team Bundle ||1200 |
|Bad Idea Bundle ||1200 |
|Doll Set Bundle ||600 |
|Bowling Ball Loot Bag ||500 |
|Big Fill & Bigger Fill Ceiling Light ||350 |
|Antique Gas Pump Brewing Workbench ||500 |
|Flame-ingo Paint (Flamer) ||500 |
|Daredevil Bodysuit w/ Helmet ||800 |
|Annebelle Porcelain Doll ||250 |
* Bowling Ball Rack Display Case with 5 Balls * Black Alley Cats Bowling Ball * Vault 76 Blue Bowling Ball * Gold Hornwright Bowling Ball * Red Atom Bomb Bowling Ball * Resin Vault Boy Bowling Ball * Alley Cats Bowling team outfit * Big Fill Lights * Bowling Ball Loot Bag The Bad Idea Bundle includes:
* Antique Gas Pump Brewing Workbench * Flame-ingo Weapon Skin * Nuclear Glare Pose * Daredevil Bodysuit w/ Helmet The Doll Set Bundle includes:
* Annabelle Porcelain Doll * Porcelain Doll * Heirloom Blue Porcelain Doll
Greatest Hits Image
Some of our favorite items have returned to the shop for a limited time. Each item listed below is available until 12:00 p.m. ET on June 6.
|Item ||Atom Price |
|Clean Bathroom Bundle || |1800 1440 (20% off!)
|Red Rocket Garage Bundle || |1200 960 (20% off!)
|West Virginia Outfit Bundle || |1000 800 (20% off!)
|Plague Rider Power Armor Skin || |1400 1120 (20% off!)
|Poodle Skirt and Blouse || |700 560 (20% off!)
|Brotherhood of Steel Armory || |700 560 (20% off!)
|Sports Nostalgia Wallpaper || |500 400 (20% off!)
|Sitting Pose || |150 120 (20% off!)
|Free States Salute || |200 160 (20% off!)
Headed for the Vault Image
Some existing items are heading out of the Atomic Shop and into the Vault this week. Be sure to pick up anything that catches your eye, because these items will only be available until 12:00 p.m. ET on June 6.
|Item ||Atom Price |
|New Home Mega-Bundle || |2500 1750 (30% off!)
|Destroyed Camp Bundle || |1800 1260 (30% off!)
|Shadow Prime PA Bundle || |2000 1400 (30% off!)
|Get Off My Lawn Bundle || |1500 1050 (30% off!)
|Blueridge Caravan Persona Bundle || |1800 1260 (30% off!)
|Camden Park Mega-Bundle || |1800 1260 (30% off!)
|Fire Chief Responder Outfit Bundle || |1200 840 (30% off!)
|Cultist Dungeon Bundle || |1200 840 (30% off!)
|Skiing Bundle || |750 525 (30% off!)
Weekly Offers Image
Check out the daily deals this week in the Atomic Shop! Each of the items below is available until 12:00 p.m. ET
the following day.
|Item ||Atom Price ||Available From ||Available Until |
|Amateur Inventor's Laser Gun (Fallout 1st) || |500 250 (50% off!) |May 30 ||June 6 |
|Farm Life Bundle (Fallout 1st) || |1500 1125 (25% off!) |May 30 ||June 6 |
|Home Sweet Home Frame || |200 100 (50% off!) |May 30 ||May 31 |
|Inspector Sleeping Bag || |500 250 (50% off!) |May 31 ||June 1 |
|Frostbite Paint (Flamer) || |400 200 (50% off!) |June 1 ||June 2 |
|Responders Backpack || |500 250 (50% off!) (50% off!) |June 2 ||June 3 |
|Double Headed Chally Costume || |800 400 (50% off!) |June 3 ||June 4 |
|Vault-Tec Prototype Water Purifier || |300 150 (50% off!) |June 4 ||June 5 |
|Playtime Power Armor Paint Set || |1000 500 (50% off!) |June 5 ||June 6 |
From FC Mods
Need help with something? Pop by our Discord (link below)! Note: We have a bouncer bot. You may be asked to verify your account to prevent spam.
Disclaimer: This is an automated post pulling Bethesda's news page. FC Mods are NOT Bethesda staff, responses to this post likely won't reach Bethesda staff. For official feedback, go to the official Bethesda Discord
, or Bethesda support page
submitted by tdithers
to fo76FilthyCasuals [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:46 jmys98 Central Air in home - not sure how to set thermostat
Hello - i recently moved into a new house with my girlfriend and it's both of ours first time using a central AC system. Its a basic thermostat so can't do any cool functions. It's either cool/hot and auto/on/off. For the summer, we are curious if anyone has any cost effective - but comfortable temp suggestions for us to set it at. We currently have it at 74 and on auto - we live in PA so summer weather is up and down.
if anyone has any other cost effective things we can do in our house day - to - day, that would be greatly appreciated too!
submitted by jmys98
to personalfinance [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:31 TheRoadDog87 Advice on how to properly restore neglected hot tub to safe conditions?
Hello and thank you in advance for any advice.
In early 2022 I bought a great hot tub and we got a lot of use out of it last year. It was a huge hit at our NYE party ~6 months ago now. Problem is... that's the last time we used it or maintained the chemicals or anything for it. The water had just been sitting there collecting build up and growth.
Please refrain from guilt tripping us. We know we should have been better and we pledge to do better going forward. Work and life got crazy and we simply just didn't go in our back yard for 6 months and honestly sort of forgot the hot tub was there.
I'm sure you could imagine there was significant build up around the filters and the covers. I emptied it and started wiping down the fixtures to remove all gunk and growths. I'm concerned that since we can see plenty of build up on the external seats and whatnot, there is probably build up in the areas we can't see as well.
What should we do to make sure the hot tub is safe to use again? My current plan from unfruitful Google searches is to scrub what I can and clean what I can physically. Then refill hot tub and use harsh/strong cleaners to try to flush the pipes and kill whatever has been growing underneath. Then empty and clean again, as many times as necessary. Specific products or steps or advice is greatly appreciated.
submitted by TheRoadDog87
to hottub [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:42 nothingbuthetruth22 Itinerary/Schedule Questions
Hello! Well, I’ve broken a new record and managed to wait an entire 3 weeks after completing our last cruise before booking the next. Haha. That said, I have a few questions some of you more seasoned cruisers can help me with.
For background, Our last cruise was on Allure and before that in Indy. I was on Voyager years ago. We have been to Coco Cay before. Our last cruise was Roatan, Cozumel, and Coata Maya. Partner did the Discovery scuba in Coz, so didn’t get to see the good stuff scuba wise but will be cert’d by the time of our future sailing so we’d be able to have some better dives. We aren’t into the party life so that part (esp in port) doesn’t matter to us. Also, we’ve been careful to always book after spring break and Easter and before graduation season or the end of school. We have nothing against the kiddos, don’t want to be overrun with little ones (or midsize ones) zooming around. Below are the two we’re considering and they each have their pros and cons. I’d love some feedback please! I’d especially like to know about included dining options since neither ship appears to have a Sorrento’s and I’m not sure if the info I found on the Solarium bistro offering late night pizza is accurate or old. I also read that Windjammer on Enchantment takes orders and delivers tableside in the evening but again I don’t know if that’s old information.
Adventure: Curaçao, Aruba, Coco Cay. May 10-17. Pros: school still in session and Solarium has a hot tub. In-port hours are longer. Haven’t been to 2 ports before. Cons: more expensive (though would be paying for fewer excursions so may be a wash.) Didn’t find snorkeling in Coco Cay to be that great (we didn’t spring for the water park admission.) Unsure: What the diving is like in either port (that may turn into a Pro; we are more into swim-throughs, walls, and coral than wrecks).
Enchantment: Roatan, Belize, Costa Maya, Cozumel. May 23-30. Pros: Cozumel and Belize diving which I know I like and partner hasn’t tried yet. Less expensive. Cons: School out. No hot tub in Solarium. Probability of Memorial Day traffic on the drive home is high (driving 8 hours). Edging closer to hurricane season.
So, throw me your feedback! I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. Aaaaand GO!
submitted by nothingbuthetruth22
to royalcaribbean [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 18:01 GalaxiGazer Back to the gym today!! *Excited*
My day at work is just beginning, but the highlight of the day will be when I get to change out just after 5pm today and head to my home away from home ~ the gym. The focus won't be on cardio, as my 2nd job fulfills that and I'll be heading back to the old place this upcoming Sunday to aggressively clean the place for a good 4-5 hours. But I'm looking forward to getting into that hot tub and having this whole month massaged out of me and that steam room to wash away those toxins. I'm looking forward to my very hot shower, my place to check out and meditate, as I strategize the rest of this short workweek and the next couple of months.
T minus eight hours. Let's get it!!!
submitted by GalaxiGazer
to offmychest [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 17:08 Andreas1120 Hot tub is dead, long live the hot tub.
My current hot tub is dead.
I am in the market for a replacement. Can anyone recommend a GOOD QUALITY hot tub. One that will last a long time, be easy to repair? I am happy to spend extra as long as it lasts 10 years or more with minimal repairs. What brand is considered the Mercedes of hot tubs?
submitted by Andreas1120
to hottub [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:56 Tesal Need Help Finding Service for Hot Tub
Hi all - I recently purchased a home that came with a hot tub. I tried to clean it and found that the heater on it does not appear to be working. I've been trying to find someone who would be willing to service it, but all the local companies won't because its not one of the brand of hot tubs they sell. I believe the original owner got it from Costco. Anyone know a guy that works on off brands in the area?
submitted by Tesal
to madisonwi [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 15:35 neuro_curious Derealization after interview
Yesterday I did an interview with a reporter on some parts of my childhood trauma. I wanted to do it and I'm happy I did it.
Afterwards I started feeling the familiar disassociation symptoms of depersonalization and derealization that I used to live with non-stop. Knowing that it would just need time to pass through my body, and that my brain was just trying to protect me I bought an audible book, turned it on and spent the afternoon cleaning and doing mindless tasks that needed to be done. Then I heated up a healthy frozen soup I made a couple weeks ago and sat outside next to my tomato plants and flowers and lit a candle in my starry lantern. I grounded myself in the sounds of nature, the smells of my flowers and the soft candle glow.
I didn't allow my thoughts to spiral out of control after the interview - I engaged in healthy coping mechanisms of cleaning and listening to a book instead of stuffing my emotions with food.
I'm so proud of myself for being brave enough to speak out and loving myself enough to accept my trauma responses and give them the space they need to slowly release.
Today I feel mostly recovered, but I plan to go for a swim after work and spend some time floating on my back in the pool and allowing the sensory deprivation work some magic, and then luxuriating in the hot tub after.
I've worked so so so hard to recognize my trauma responses and develop healthy coping mechanisms. It doesn't fix everything, but it still feels so great to see how far I've come and feel pride in myself.
Being kind to myself is the best risk I've ever taken. 🥰
submitted by neuro_curious
to CPTSD [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 14:50 coolcrops All the nasty water going into my tub!! HELP
I live in the country . I have a septic tank. I have a bathroom in the basement When the septic tank is full every thing such as the bathroom upstairs and the sinks go right down to the bathtub in the basement instead of the septic tank. Note this only happens when the septic tank is full. We called a plumber to come out here he cleared the septic tank. Everything is still going to my tub. He said it might be grease. We boiled hot water and poured it down every drain. It worked, for a little while. After 3 days or so all the nasty water goes in my tub again. When clothes get washed the dirty water goes to my tub. When i take a shower in the problematic basement bathroom i know its going to happen before it happens. Because the basement toilet bubbles up and gurgles. This only happens when the septic tank is full. But this time the septic tank was cleaned out by a professional. And the problem is still going on. What is happening!
submitted by coolcrops
to Plumbing [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:24 N7Spartan319 Bath play advice
My wife(f/sub) and I(m/Dom) are houses sitting for a friend this weekend. Our friend has a bath jacuzzi that can fit two and I’m thinking of spoiling my wife with the tub. We’ve on occasion have shower play, our apartment only has a shower, but we’ve never played around in a bathtub. Normally our shower play is just me washing/edging her while she stands again the shower wall or he playing with me. I’m looking for any advice or ideas to try while we have the opportunity
submitted by N7Spartan319
to Sex_Positivity [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 12:24 Diligent_Archer_315 First grow tentative plan
I wanted to go over the first couple of steps of my plan for my first grow.
Overall Plan: I had initially planned on doing Uncle Ben's Tek but after doing a lot of research I decided to switch to PF Tek but still use the Shoebox method that is described in the UB Tek for the fruiting steps. (Mostly since I already have all the supplies for that!)
Conditions: I have Golden Teacher spores (heard they are good for a beginner). I live in southeastern US, so it's pretty hot and humid esp at this time of year. Temps in my house are usually around 70-78 degrees (I live with family and don't have total control over the AC at all times, but they are supportive).
I'm using a fold-up table in my room with an SAB I'll make (see step 2 below) for my work area. Then I will store materials in my closet (which I have emptied and cleaned. I will post a pic later.) with a thermometehumidity reader to ensure good conditions.
Inoculation/Spawning Plan: 1. I currently have the Golden Teacher spores in the door of my fridge (I have a mini fridge that I will specifically store mycology supplies in on the way, but for now the main fridge will do) until I have enough time/all supplies to start process. 2. I'm going to make my own SAB from a 66qt tub using this method
- Spore -> Agar plate inoculation using prepoured potato dextrose petri dishes I bought from Amazon (had good ratings from high number of users, so hopefully good quality). I'm using an alcohol lamp - OUTSIDE THE SAB - to sterilize my needles between each plate inoculation and I plan to inoculate 5 plates, putting 1-2 drops on each plate. Then, I plan to use an inoculation loop (also using the alcohol lamp to sterilize) to spread the spore drops out across the plate in a sort of pentagon shape. I will tape the Petri dishes shut using micropore tape. I've heard I can use this in place of parafilm - is this true? 3b. Let Agar plates sit at "room temp" for a week.
- Check Agar plates for healthy mycelium. This is where I will need the most help as I am a total noob. I will rely on you guys and ContamFam ! My plan is then to transfer a couple of pieces of healthy agar to grains and to more agar plates to store in my "library".
That's all I got for now.
Any comments/criticisms/ideas/thoughts are welcome!
submitted by Diligent_Archer_315
to PhillyGoldenTeacher [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 11:51 BrutalSprouts AITA for not inviting someone on a weekend break
For context before I begin with the explanation, there are two groups involved in this that are not me and my wife:
Our two friends who are a couple who we have known for the last 5 years since we relocated to a different part of the UK
Our two friends, who we have known around a year since they relocated both from separate parts of the UK together to close to where we live. They have 2 children one six year old one 6 months old.
My birthday is next month, my wife will be away on the actual day so we decided to have a weekend lodge getaway with a hot tub etc. We decided to ask Group A if they wanted to come with us, they have recently bought a house and have had to put everything they have into it, so will not be having a holiday for a while, so asked them to come and just pay 10% of the total price as a small contribution. They accepted happily.
As it got closer to the time (within the last week) Group B asked if there was anything specific I wanted to do for my birthday, I mentioned not really advised them of my wife being away on the actual day of my birthday so some days before we have a weekend break booked at a lodge and explained Group A will be coming with, mentioned we did not ask them for a number of reasons, one being we have asked them before if they wanted to come and stay somewhere with us and they said no they would feel uncomfortable because they have a young baby and with it being a little break for my birthday I didn't really want any kids there anyway.
What then ensued was the wife of Group B going on a total rant about how left out and embarrassed she feels, she then goes to FB and Instagram making a post about the same, private messaging me and my wife separately stating we are in the wrong, we must not think of them as real friends, we must have problems with our marriage etc.
I was really taken aback by all of this, as I thought we were genuinely not in the wrong for wanting a peaceful weekend away with just our friend group of which we have known for longer with no kids :/
submitted by BrutalSprouts
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]