Burger king pay
Burger King: Have it your way
2009.04.19 07:04 hax0r Burger King: Have it your way
2013.08.14 15:08 andreasw Antiwork: Unemployment for all, not just the rich!
A subreddit for those who want to end work, are curious about ending work, want to get the most out of a work-free life, want more information on anti-work ideas and want personal help with their own jobs/work-related struggles.
2008.06.15 19:41 Fast food news, reviews, and discussion
The /FastFood subreddit is for news, reviews, and discussions of fast food (aka quick-service), fast casual, and casual restaurants -- covering everything fast food from multinational chains, regional and local chains, independent and chain cafeterias and all-you-can-eat restaurants, independent and chain diners, independent hole-in-the-wall restaurants, convenience store and gas station prepared food, food trucks and food carts, the neighborhood taqueria, street vendors, etc.
2023.05.30 23:21 ck47 Local Burger King didn’t update one of its signs with the retro logo rebrand
2023.05.30 23:12 carlfarber Copyright/Legal Issues from Burger King?
My name is Carl and I'm a hand letterer and graphic designer. I'm creating a logo for an Instagram page/logo company of my own. I needed a font for my company name logo and I specifically wanted a font that somewhat resembled Burger King's font so that I could make my own rendition of it. As I was looking for a free commercial typeface to sample, I found that you can actually download Burger King's typeface, entitled Flame. It was developed for Burger King by Colophon Foundry and Burger King owns this typeface.
Obviously I would not legally be able to use this exact typeface for my company, nor did I want to.
Since I'm a hand letterer, I just downloaded the typeface for inspiration and hand drew it on my iPad into Procreate. The issue is, when I drew it out, it ended up looked pretty similar to the actual typeface even though I had changed some things about it, had done it completely by hand, and from scratch.
So I went about changing even more about my logo lettering all while going after the same look and feel that I was originally wanting.
My question is: how dissimilar does my lettering have to be from Burger King's font for there to be no legal issues if I start using my logo commercially? I think the changes I've made are enough but I just want to be sure. I'm not sure of the laws concerning this and whether it's about copyright, trademarking, or something else.
Thanks so much for any advice you might have. If you need anymore info about this situation, I'd be happy to give it.
submitted by carlfarber
to COPYRIGHT [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:55 PenroseKnight Just Finished Assassins Creed Unity.
Ok, so going into this just want to make a few things clear.
- I am fairly new to the AC franchise, only started in 2020.
- My first AC game was Brotherhood, which I only played about 5 hours of, then I played through and completed AC3 before returning and finishing BH
- I LOVED AC3, Combat was an absolute dream, Experiencing the Parkour basically for the first time was very fun, The setting is awesome, I thought Connor was interesting, and honestly liked him more than Ezio (still kinda do tbh), and really just enjoyed every aspect of the game, (accept a few of the minigames revolving around leading a squadron of troops, or anything involving riding a horse.)
- After I was finished both BH (enjoyed the game, not as much as 3 but still had a great time overall) and 3, I decided to give Unity a try after reading some reviews saying it was a rough start but game was polished now. Played maybe 3-4 hours total
- Got busy with life, forgot about Unity for a while, ended up buying Black Flag on sale and playing 10-15 hours before I remembered about Unity and decided to return to it, where I then finished it (NOT DEAD KINGS, HAVE NOT FINESHED IT, SO I WILL NOT BE TALKING ABOUT IT)
That Is all the context needed for where I'm at now.
I do not like Assassins Creed Unity.
Now hear me out, before all you Unity fans jump at me screaming "UNITY IS MOST UNDERRATED GAME OF ALL TIME BLAH BLAH BLAH!" remember...
- At time of release Unity was called terrible because it was a buggy mess, Then they fixed the game so it actually works as intended and now everybody sings its praises... This game is not underrated, People love this game and if you look at the comment section of any YouTube video even mentioning Unity people cant help but say "Unity is my fav game omg so underrated".
- I'm not an old school Assassins Creed player who would sell there firstborn child to meet Ezio, I don't dislike the game just because "its not AC2 or BH so its bad".
- I do genuinely think there are good things about this game.
- This is just my opinion.
Ok, so lets start with what's good about Unity.
- Parkour. An obvious one, when you start to understand the controls it is gorgeous to look at and flows like water.
- Paris. Place is pretty. NPCs look good, The larger landmarks are really cool, and they nailed the atmosphere.
- Music. Soundtrack is good.
- Arno's Weapons. The single Hidden Blade animations, the Phantom Blade, Cherry bombs, all cool, fun to use.
- Animations. As mentioned above, the single Hidden Blade, and generally just most animations looks super good.
- Detective missions. Play as Sherlock Holmes for a bit, pretty fun.
- Don't honestly care about the modern day story, but the World War Eiffel Tower segment was really cool.
Now lets talk about the average.
- Combat. Nothing to write home about. Perfectly serviceable, not incredibly fun (I understand the point of Unity, and all AC games really, Is to be stealthy and avoid combat, still keeping it in the average category.)
- Stealth. I've heard people Praise Unity's stealth and honestly, I don't get the hype. Its fine, better than AC3, that's for sure, but not as good as BH, so idk.
- Arno. He didn't annoy me, so that's good, But planks of wood leaning against a building don't annoy me either. Lukewarm 5/10 protagonist.
- Elise. I really want to like Elise, but I feel like she got less interesting as the story went on.
- Bugs. If your wondering why this is in the average category, its because at no point did they feel worse then the other 3 AC games I played. Pretty few and far between, and rarely game breaking.
- Open world Objectives. There are lots of them sure, but there for the most part pretty easy to do and don't take long.
And finally the Bad.
- The UI. Weird opener, right? But for real, The UI felt very... Obtrusive? Maybe that's unfair, as I suppose its not technically much different from the other games, but I found my self playing without it most of the time, which was frustrating because I kept needing it for things. (Maybe not a fair point, but I'm just relaying my experience.)
- The Story. It felt like the Devs made no effort in trying to make the players care. Sure it opens alright, and the betrayal had at least some emotional impact, but stuff keeps happening and it doesn't really feel like there are any ramifications, Like Arno gets kicked from the Brotherhood and within one sequence you would literally have no idea that was the case, and Elise's Death didn't really pull the heartstrings.
- Setting wasted. Sort of a combined point with above, but more egregious. Whoever wrote the story for this game to the LITERAL FRENCH REVOULTION, on of the most interesting historical events in the last 500 years, and did jack shit with it. The trailers paint this picture of Arno rising up against a tyrannical French government, and guess what? That never happens. Super disappointing.
- Gear Stats. Want to look like badass assassin? Well fuck you, The Phantom Hood with the stupid feather in it has way better stats then what you have, and you have to wear it unless you want to be handicapped.
- Microtransactions. I payed full price for the game, Ubisoft, stop trying to make my buy "Helix credits".
- Unskippable cutscenes that last way to long.
- Eagle Vision needs to recharge. Why.
I'm not saying Unity is objectively terrible, I was just very disappointed.
Would be happy to hear everybody's thoughts.
submitted by PenroseKnight
to assassinscreed [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:52 trailer8k Marvel Spongebob Red 40 Whopper - Spider-Verse Whopper from Burger King
2023.05.30 22:44 KnopeSwansonHybrid Couple splitting hotel room with a single person
My husband and I are attending a wedding and booked a room for ourselves. My single friend asked if she could share a room with us to save money and I said sure and switched our reservation to a room with two double beds instead of a king. I was about to tell her what she owes me but just realized I don’t know if I’m supposed to ask her for half the cost or 1/3rd the cost. If we were three friends splitting a room, we’d each pay a third but my husband and I will now be sharing a double bed instead of a king while she’ll get her own so I’m not sure what the proper thing to do here is.
submitted by KnopeSwansonHybrid
to etiquette [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:27 FinnsterBaby My contribution to a Long Island subreddit
2023.05.30 22:27 Bmetz2001 Redd Foxx Autograph Vinyl.
submitted by Bmetz2001 to ThriftStoreHauls [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:25 Late_Nobody4298 Que lugar recomiendan para trabajar?, Cumplo 18 en no mucho y me dicen que Burger king, Mc Donald's o de comida rápida no es algo tan bueno
submitted by Late_Nobody4298 to AskRedditespanol [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:25 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, BFK Freehand, Crimson Kimono, Nomad Fade, Skeleton, Kara Lore, Bayo Autotronic, AWP Fade, Kara Damas, BFK Ultra, Kara Freehand, Kara Bright, M9 Damas, Omega, Tiger Strike, Flip MF, Bayo Tiger, Deagle Blaze, Talon & More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $2500
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $822
★ Butterfly Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $616 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $1300
★ Bayonet Autotronic FN, B/O: $1050
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW, B/O: $629
★ Bayonet Bright Water FT, B/O: $326
★ Bayonet Safari Mesh BS, B/O: $233 ⎯
★ Karambit Lore FT, B/O: $1110
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $840
★ Karambit Freehand MW, B/O: $784
★ Karambit Bright Water MW, B/O: $759 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1801
★ M9 Bayonet Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1156
★ Nomad Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $544
★ Nomad Knife Blue Steel WW, B/O: $318 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $646
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $574
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $552
★ Flip Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $257
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $255
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $287 ⎯
★ Huntsman Knife Lore FN, B/O: $461
★ Huntsman Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $436
★ Huntsman Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $353
★ Huntsman Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $212
★ Huntsman Knife Bright Water FT, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT MW, B/O: $129
★ Huntsman Knife Forest DDPAT BS, B/O: $123
★ StatTrak™ Huntsman Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $375
★ Bowie Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $363
★ Bowie Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $269
★ Bowie Knife Crimson Web WW, B/O: $192
★ Bowie Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $159
★ Bowie Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $126 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $616
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $412
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Night Stripe FT, B/O: $227 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Lore FT, B/O: $214
★ Falchion Knife Autotronic FT, B/O: $192
★ Falchion Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $105 ⎯
★ Survival Knife Crimson Web BS, B/O: $216
★ Survival Knife Case Hardened FT, B/O: $198
★ Survival Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $368
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $228
★ Shadow Daggers, B/O: $201
★ Shadow Daggers Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $108
★ Shadow Daggers Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $105
★ Shadow Daggers Black Laminate FT, B/O: $99
★ Shadow Daggers Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $85 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $1700
★ Gut Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $223
★ Gut Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $203
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $191
★ Gut Knife Case Hardened BS, B/O: $127 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $199
★ Navaja Knife, B/O: $138
★ Navaja Knife Damascus Steel FN, B/O: $111 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $146
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $168 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $476
★ Ursus Knife, B/O: $375 ⎯
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $1137
★ Talon Knife, B/O: $608
★ Paracord Knife, B/O: $305
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $204
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $142
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves Blood Pressure BS, B/O: $84
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $63 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1215
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $672
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $305
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander BS, B/O: $140
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web BS, B/O: $137
★ Specialist Gloves Buckshot FT, B/O: $75 ⎯
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $359
★ Driver Gloves Imperial Plaid BS, B/O: $229
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $77
★ Driver Gloves Racing Green FT, B/O: $48 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $739
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $733
★ Sport Gloves Arid BS, B/O: $292 ⎯
★ Hand Wraps Giraffe MW, B/O: $212
★ Hand Wraps Leather FT, B/O: $160
★ Hand Wraps Desert Shamagh MW, B/O: $101 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Yellow-banded MW, B/O: $185
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point FT, B/O: $67
★ Broken Fang Gloves Needle Point WW, B/O: $59 ⎯
★ Hydra Gloves Case Hardened BS, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald FT, B/O: $65
★ Hydra Gloves Emerald BS, B/O: $62
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AK-47 Aquamarine Revenge FT, B/O: $72 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $1039
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Asiimov FT, B/O: $139
AWP Wildfire MW, B/O: $95
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $93
AWP Duality FN, B/O: $81
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Asiimov BS, B/O: $79
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $60
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $68
StatTrak™ AWP Electric Hive FT, B/O: $55 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $623
Desert Eagle Emerald Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $241
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $81
Desert Eagle Printstream FT, B/O: $54 ⎯
M4A1-S Blue Phosphor FN, B/O: $434
StatTrak™ M4A1-S Bright Water MW, B/O: $55 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1465
M4A4 Asiimov BS, B/O: $55
M4A4 Hellfire MW, B/O: $50 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $72
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $139 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $234
P90 Run and Hide FT, B/O: $147
Five-SeveN Candy Apple FN, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Wicked Sick, Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Umbral Rabbit, Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Re.built, Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Rebel, Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Banana Cannon, Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Fragments, Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Duality, Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Head Shot, Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Temukau, Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Emphorosaur-S, Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Cyberforce, Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Neoqueen, Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Sakkaku, Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Wild Child, Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Featherweight, Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Liquidation, Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Insomnia, Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:25 ihatemudpeople I went to burger king today
I forgot to ask for a crown
submitted by ihatemudpeople
to 2sentence2horror [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:24 grooveorganic Character info I think we need and deserve to know for reasons!
Heya, this is my... I think 2nd post here, and just wanted to share in the Barnabas thirst. And maybe give us something to fun to fret over while we wait for the game.
The passage of time, age, and experience plays a role in the narrative of FFXVI. We're not just going to be watching Clive grow, but the rest of the cast along with him. I'm so happy to see this cast is full of *adult* adults doing adult shit (like paying the mortgage on those elaborate castles), but I've caught myself having to remind myself these characters were all children, teens, and young adults at one point too.
For the first time in my life I feel genuinely pressed about character bio information such as birthdays, hobbies, fave foods (FFXV did this), favorite color, and blood types. Just, tell me everything.
I know these are sort of nonsensical in the grand scheme of things, but seriously why the hell haven't the devs told us how old some of the other cast is? Unless their ages are part of the plot and considered spoilers in some way. Still, you can't just tell me Barnabas conquered a whole ass continent, rallied(?) the people there, became the king, then built an actual economy, established laws, had buildings and a castle constructed, yet not mention how many years ago that was relative to his age.
This is probably part of the story in the active time lore... I know I'm getting ahead of myself... Indulge me, please.
It's also really strange hearing Cid get called "old man". I've theorized this means he's approximately 41, but why is he an old man when I know Barnabas and Hugo have to be over 35. If not into their 40's. I need Barnabas to be in his late 30's/early 40's. That's the only explanation for why he looks like he does. Aged like fine, decadent, potent and delicious red wine. I know he's lived a rough life and the scars of war and trauma are on his features. Hugo too. So this story better not be like, "Hugo was always quite tall and wide for his age. Like the great rock barriers of Dhalmekia. At 24, he's just built different." LOL!
Dion seems to be about Clive's age. Benedikta is probably 28-30?
I'm very curious about what month was each character born in as well. There's a world calendar, and I've learned I love having dates to work from in the lore. I like to imagine what was all going on when my fave was born into the world.
Anyway, this is the first FF I think we have no name days present. This information is vital for fic writing research. What if I want to write a scenario regarding zodiacs? This cannot fly CBU3. On an end note, I hope XVI gets an Ultimania released in English.
submitted by grooveorganic
to FFXVI [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:24 gredman9 Teaser List Updates: Lord of the Rings (05/30/23) PREMIERE
I didn't expect to make one of these, but here we are. The last time we did a clues list for a non-Magic IP, I was barely familiar with the source material. Now I'm a little more familiar than last time, but there are still many details that I don't know. What I do know is that I'm looking forward to providing the clue results as they get spoiled. So, let's not waste any more time and get right to them!
Link to the clues below: https://markrosewater.tumblr.com/post/718159296243859457/maros-the-lord-of-the-rings-teaser-before
- five different card types get the legendary supertype (Artifact, Creature, Land)
- a decently sized "legendary matters" theme (seen so far on Frodo Baggins and Delighted Halfling)
- new nonmana ward costs (Sauron, the Dark Lord, sacrifice a legendary artifact or legendary creature, Saruman of Many Colors, Discard an enchantment, instant, or sorcery card)
- a mechanic returns but now references a different creature type (Amass, but for Orcs)
- a card that makes a Smaug creature token
- two three-color and one four-color legendary creature to go along with the five-color one already previewed (Sauron, the Dark Lord, Grixis, Saruman of Many Colors, Esper, and Aragorn the Uniter, RGWU)
- a lot of one-of "creature type matters" cards (Fangorn, Tree-Shepherd, Treefolk)
- a mechanic returns that I had to fight tooth and nail to get into the set it premiered in
- a new creature type gets its own equip cost
- some counters in the set: burden (The One Ring), deathtouch, first strike, hope, indestructible, influence, lifelink, lore (Tom Bombadil), stun, verse, vigilance, and +1/+1 (Galadriel, Gift Giver)
- "Whenever you attack with Merry and another legendary creature," (Merry, Esquire of Rohan, draw a card)
- "Then create a Food token for each creature you control."
- "Remove an indestructible counter from Arwen:"
- "Copy any number of target instant and/or sorcery spells."
- "Whenever you draw a card during an opponent's turn, create a 1/1 blue Tentacle creature token."
- "Whenever a creature an opponent control dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Legolas."
- "Target opponent gains control of target Horse you control."
- "When this ability resolves for the third time this turn, Gimli fights up to one target creature you don't control." (Gimli, Mournful Avenger, who gets a +1/+1 counter every time another creature you control dies)
- "You may pay 0 rather than pay the equip cost of the first equip ability you activate during each of your turns."
- "Whenever you put one or more counters on Aragorn, put one of each of those kinds of counters on up to one other target creature."
- Legendary Creature – Avatar Demon
- Legendary Creature – Bird Noble
- Legendary Creature – Halfling Knight (Merry, Esquire of Rohan)
- Legendary Creature – Halfling Soldier (Pippin, Guard of the Citadel)
- Legendary Creature – Horse (Bill the Pony)
- Legendary Creature – Kraken
- Legendary Creature – Nymph
- Legendary Creature – Spirit Noble
- Legendary Creature – Spider Demon
- Legendary Creature – Wraith Noble (Witch-king of Angmar)
- "Birthday Escape"
- "Breaking of the Fellowship"
- "Fear, Fire, Foes!"
- "Grond, the Gatebreaker"
- "Horses of the Bruinen"
- "One Ring to Rule Them All"
- "Second Breakfast"
- "There and Back Again"
As always, feel free to let me know if there is anything I've missed!
submitted by gredman9
to magicTCG [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:18 niteraider36 do a bk theary k
make a theary about burger king plz
submitted by niteraider36
to podcastkids [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:12 Kirill_Kolomna [Store] Collector's Cache, Immortal's 2020-22
Dear friends, I offer all the sets from Collector Cache 2021-2022, Immortal 2021-2022 Mythical Set 2021-2022
|Hero ||Set ||Quantity ||Price |
|Collector's Cache II ||Collector's Cache II ||Collector's Cache II ||Collector's Cache II |
|Legion Commander ||Bird of Prey ||2 ||4$ |
|Silencer ||Grand Supressor ||1 ||4$ |
|Alchemist ||Darkbrew's Transgression ||1 ||4$ |
|Oracle ||Transcendent Path ||2 ||4$ |
|Brewmaster ||The Wilding Tiger ||1 ||4$ |
|Doom ||Dawn of a Darkness Foretold ||2 ||4$ |
|Pudge ||Cursed Cryptbreaker ||by agreement ||4$ |
|Nightstalker ||Feasts of Forever ||4 ||4$ |
|Phantom Assassin ||Darkfeather Factioneer ||1 ||4$ |
|Clinkz ||Withering Pain ||by agreement ||4$ |
|Vengeful Spirit ||Acrimonies of Obsession ||2 ||4$ |
|Huskar ||Sacred Chamber Guardian ||1 ||4$ |
|Techies ||War Rig Eradicators ||2 ||4$ |
|Treant Protector ||Grudges of the Gallows Tree (RARE) ||by agreement || |
|Anti Mage ||Brands of the Reaper (RARE) ||1 ||15$ |
|Void Spirit ||Sublime Equilibrum (VERY RARE) ||1 ||40$ |
|Coll Cache I ||Coll Cache I ||Coll Cache I ||Coll Cache I |
|Riki ||Scarlet Subversion ||2 ||4$ |
|Snapfire ||Whippersnapper ||1 ||4$ |
|Chen ||Hounds of obsession ||5 ||3$ |
|Clockwerk ||Seadog’s Stash ||5 ||3$ |
|Dawnbreaker ||Starlorn Adjudicator ||2 ||3$ |
|Spectre ||Spoils of the Shadowveil ||by agreement ||4$ |
|Faceless Void ||Chines of the Inquisitor ||1 ||3$ |
|Ursa ||Trophies of the Hallowed Hunt ||4 ||3$ |
|Phoenix ||Crimson Dawn ||4 ||4$ |
|Terrorblade ||Forgotten Station ||5 ||2.5$ |
|Undying ||Dirge Amplifier ||4 ||3$ |
|Monkey King ||Champion of the Fire Lotus ||1 ||2.5$ |
|Witch Doctor ||Deathstitch Shaman ||5 ||4$ |
|MARCI ||Blue Horizons (RARE) ||4 ||10$ |
|INVOKER ||Angel of Vex (RARE) ||by agreement ||15$ |
|PRIMAL BEAST ||Dark Behemoth (VERY RARE) ||2 ||20$ |
|Immortal 2022 ||Immortal 2022 ||Immortal 2022 ||Immortal 2022 |
|Centaur Warruner ||Infernal Cavalcade ||1 ||1.5$ |
|Enchantress ||Flutterstep ||2 ||1.5$ |
|TemplarAssasin ||Seclusions of the Void ||3 ||1.5$ |
|Venomanser ||Aktok's Glory ||4 ||1.5$ |
|Meepo ||Everglyph Goggles ||3 ||1.5$ |
|BroodMother ||Limbs of Lycosidae ||3 ||1.5$ |
|Huskar ||Draca Mane ||3 ||1.5$ |
|Necrothos ||Sullen Sanctum ||4 ||1.5$ |
|DarkSeer ||Insight of Forlorn Precipice ||1 ||1.5$ |
|DragonKnight ||Draconic Divide ||4 ||1.5$ |
|Disruptor(RARE) ||Tremors of the Tandem Storm ||5 ||3$ |
|Bristleback(RARE) ||Blastmitt Berserker ||5 ||3$ |
|Templar Assasin (VERY RARE) ||Golden Seclusions of the Void ||3 ||10$ |
|Centaur Warraner (VERY RARE) ||Golden Infernal Cavalcade ||3 ||10$ |
|Huskar (VERY RARE) ||Golden Draca Mane ||2 ||10$ |
|Necrothos (VERY RARE) ||Golden Sullen Sanctum ||2 ||10$ |
You pay for the goods immediately, I book it and send it to you in 30 days. I accept payment on Paypal , Immortal or Arcana
My SteamRep My SteamRep
My steam profile My steam profile
submitted by Kirill_Kolomna
to Dota2Trade [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 22:08 scottyblanco Hold The Football You Crazy Youuuuuuu!!!!
2023.05.30 22:02 BarelyHumanAnymore First Sleep Paralysis Experience
I just want to begin by saying for those that experience this all the time/frequently I am so sorry. I will admit for a long time I was a person that just said "oh it's just a bad dream, you're fine" and for that I am regretful for my ignorant thinking for all those years. I had a short but horrifying experience for the first time in my life and it feels like it's still kinda affecting me, even days later. I'm not one that has bad dreams, or dreams in general very frequently but this is one that will probably stay with me for the rest of my life.
Me and my hubby were on vacation at his childhood home for Memorial Day weekend. We had family and friends over, a cookout, yard games, and just an overall great weekend. Once everyone left and we got the house/yard (somewhat) picked up me, hubby, and in-laws went inside to wind down and get ready for bed. I hopped in the shower last so I could take the longest as I needed to wash my hair and hubby and in-laws watched some TV and scrolled on their phones. When I was waiting to hop in my FIL had on something about the Coca Cola 600 that got delayed that day and I was really just scrolling on tik tok and snapchat to see what all my friends did over the weekend while I was away. I showered and when I was done, I joined them in the living room and watched TV with them for about 15-20 mins till my eyes were getting heavy and I knew I needed to go to sleep as we were leaving at around 4 am to head back home (10ish hr drive). I will say when I got back they were watching some of the "spooky" shows of "real ghosts/spirits" caught on camera but that's something hubby enjoys so it's nothing out of the ordinary for us to watch right before bed and the stories we watched weren't anywhere near as scary as what we have seen before.
It was around 10-10:30 when we went and laid down and probably closer to 11-11:15 when we finally fell asleep. Both me and hubby are light sleepers and we toss and turn quite a lot, along with being in a queen bed when we're used to a king we don't get optimal sleep when visiting his parents but it has never been an issue before. We woke up around 2 am, him adjusting the fan to point more towards him and I had to go pee. When I checked my phone right before I fell asleep again to make sure the alarm was set it was 2:07 and I fell back asleep pretty fast. This is where the paralysis kicked in. I had a dream that we were back outside during the cookout and I started to feel a bit woozy and light headed, I walked inside with my MIL and she told me to sit down while she grabs me a water bottle from the garage. I did as she said but when she came back I was on the floor being picked up by what I thought was my husband. I tried to look behind my shoulder to him but I couldn't, and I go super nervous and could only look forward to my MIL standing in front of the couch looking down at me saying "it's okay, you just had a bit too much to drink, you'll feel better soon. (Note: I did not have too much to drink that day/night. I had maybe 3 highnoons all day and never once even got tipsy, I'm not a heavy drinker by any means but I do drink occasionally and can hold my liquor fine and I know that has nothing to do with it.) I kept trying to look back but couldn't but the arms were getting tighter and tighter around me. While at first I thought it was my husband picking me up I quickly realized it was not him at all. Whatever had me didn't even feel human. I was being dragged into the bed room and when I would take a deep breath to scream NOTHING would come out, I tried multiple times and the last time I did my eyes shot open and I realized it was just a dream. I laid there for a minute just staring at the wall to calm down and my mouth was wide open and super dry so I tried to grab my water bottle off of the nightstand to take a sip but I couldn't make myself move. I kinda fought with myself for a bit to force myself to grab the bottle but stopped when I felt the arms slide around me again. I tried to move, even just clench my fist together, I could maybe flinch my fingers in the slightest movement, just enough to know my limbs were still attached but they were completely useless. I heard my husbands voice for a split second, I couldn't make out what was actually said but it sounded like him and then it just didn't. I was like a crescendo of whispers, on top of more whispers, all saying something clear as day but getting muffled out but the others. I couldn't make out anything but I felt surrounded by the noise and it just got louder and louder. I could feel myself getting scared again and wanting to scream but the same thing. I would take a deep breath, go scream but nothing would come out. I realized then that I was having sleep paralysis and just thought "it's okay, you're okay, this isn't real, it's just a dream, it'll be over soon." I kept repeating that to myself in my head over and over again for what seemed like forever while the arms around me seemed to pull me in closer and tighter and then the whispers suddenly stopped all together. Silence. Like an eerily, sudden silence that almost hurt it happened so close to the loud whispers. I hear a distorted version of "my husband's" voice say "oh, is it? are you? are you sure?"
Then I finally came to for real this time. My eyes were wide open and all I could make myself do was move them around for the first few seconds, looking around the room making sure it was real this time. My breathing was super short and fast, heart rate felt like I had just sprinted a full mile. Under my pillow I moved my fingers to touch my thumb, again making sure I was really awake this time. Like in my dream, my mouth was wide open and dry as the Saraha Desert, I drank that entire bottle in about 3 seconds and just laid there till my alarm went off. I was a bit in shock just because it felt so real, I had to lay there and make sure what really happened vs. what I dreamed. My alarm started beeping shortly after and once my hubby was awake and moving I asked if I made any weird noises or anything like that while I was sleeping and he didn't remember anything but said he didn't sleep good so he didn't pay much attention to me.
I was still creeped out pretty much the entire trip back. I didn't want to dwell on it and freak myself out even more but it was also just something that kept popping into my mind. I kept apologizing to my husband for talking about it so much, especially since it was just the same thoughts on it over and over again. He assured me it was okay, and I can talk about it as much or as little as I need. Once we got home I took a quick cat nap and thankfully didn't have any dreams or anything but I started house/dog sitting last night and I will say it took a bit of courage to finally let myself fall asleep, especially away from my husband, and in a house and bed that's familiar, but isn't mine. I don't want to develop anxiety towards sleeping but I feel a bit uneasy about it. It was the first time I ever had an experience like that and nothing out of the ordinary happened to cause it. It was one of the most terrifying moments of my life, and I hope the only time it ever happens.
submitted by BarelyHumanAnymore
to Sleepparalysis [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:58 Glopuss Supermarket (Coles & Woolworths) specials May 31 - June 6
A selection of items “on special” this week in Coles and Woolworths that may be of interest to some keto followers. Most are processed so not really suitable for “clean keto”. Victorian
data, some may not be available interstate. Alcohol (except no carb beer) excluded. Drink prices exclude recycling deposits. If you are doing an online order, also look at the stores' ONLINE ONLY specials as I don't always include all of these, many are multibuys. ‘Locked prices’ might now be considered specials as unlocked prices have increased, but same every week til July so not included as ‘specials’.
COLES Well Naturally chocolate has moved to the Confectionery aisle. Website still stuffed so may have missed items of interest. Please add in comments if you find anything. Does anyone here work for Coles?
- Aeroplane - Jelly Lite $1.95
- Bread/Wraps - Herman Brot 600g $6
- Bread/Wraps - Simson's Pantry Low Carb Keto 5 pack 200g 2 for $10, Low Carb High Protein 5 pack 225g 2 for $9
- Butter - Devondale 250g $4.50, Lurpak 250g $5.30, Coles 500g $6.90
- Butter - Maharaja Choice Ghee 300g $5
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Cheese - Babybel Mini Cheese 200g $9., Laughing Cow Cheese 128g $4, Bega Cheese Stringers Original 8 Pack 160g $5
- Cheese - Perfect Italiano Melting mozzarella/mexican 450g $7, Perfect Italiano Parmesan 125g $3.50
- Cheese - Tasmanian Heritage Camembert 250g $10
- Chocolate - Lindt 2 for $8.50
- Confectionery - Eclipse Mints 40g $2.80 artificial sweeteners, Double D Smart 50g $2.20, Jols $1.50 maltitol
- Cream - Ayams coconut 270ml $2.30, Valcom 400ml $2
- Cream - Meander Valley 200ml $3.80
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Dips - Black swan Classic Dip 200g 2 for $6.50,
- Drinks - Coca Cola 24x375ml $20,
- Drinks - Kirks $1.40, 10 cans $6.95
- Drinks - Lipton's iced tea 2 for $6.50 peach or lemon no sugar
- Drinks - Ocean Spray 5% Juice low sugar 1.5 Litre $4.85
- Drinks - Pepsi Max or Solo 1.25L $1.70,
- Drinks - Schweppes 1.1L $1.50 zero of no sweetener,
- Drinks, energy - Red bull 8x250ml $9.50 half price,
- Drinks, kombucha -- Remedy 4x250ml $6.50, Nexba 1L $4.95, Nexba 4 pack $6.90
- Drinks, no sweetener - Bubly 8 cans $7.50, Schweppes 10 cans $7.50, Dash 4 pack $6.30
- Fish - Fresh Tasmanian Salmon Portions Skin On $29kg
- Fish - John west Tuna Tempters 95g $1.35, Wild Scottish Mackeral 125g $3
- Fish - Sole Mare Portuguese Style Sardines In EV Olive Oil 120g $2.40
- Fish - Thawed blue grenadier $12kg
- Ice cream - Denada tubs and sticks 2 for $20 ONLINE ONLY
- Mayonnaise - Kewpie 300g $4.30 in Asian area, S&W whole egg 440g $6.30
- Meat - Australian Lamb Half Leg Roast bone in $12kg, Boneless shoulder $18kg, Bone in $13kg
- Meat - Australian Pork Belly Roast Boneless $16kg, Pork ribs $16kg, Boneless pork shoulder $9kg
- Meat - Beef Corned Silverside $11kg
- Meat - Chicken drumsticks $4kg, Whole chicken $4.50kg,
- Meat - Don kabana $3.30 from deli
- Meat - Free Range Rspca Approved Chicken Breast Fillets Large Pack $13kg
- Meat - Graze Grass Fed oyster blade $22.50kg
- Meat - Hans Twiggy Sticks $23.50kg from deli
- Meat - Pork mince 500g 2 fr $10
- Meat - Primo Middle Bacon 750g $11pk, Streaky Bacon $17kg from deli, Shortcut from deli $16kg
- Meat - Rocco's Smokey Bacon & Cheese Sausages 450g $7
- Milk - Rokeby Farms Fit Milk $2
- Milk - Suncoast Gold Macadamia UHT 1L $3 note contains vanilla but not on label
- Milk, almond - Vitasoy fridge $3, Inside Out fridge $3 (Woollies cheaper)
- Nuts - Coles natural macadamias 400g $15, Market Land smoked almonds 500g $8
- Oil, EV olive - Cobram Estate Aust 750ml $10.80, Coles 3L can $28, La Espanola 1L Organic $13, La Espanola mild 1L $9.50
- Peanut butter - Sanitarium 375g $3.50
- Pickles - Fehlbergs Burger Pickles 490g $4
- Protein bars/cookies - BSC 60g $3.15 maltitol
- Protein powder - Coles Perform 35g 2 for $4
- Sauce, pasta - Val Verde passata 700ml $2.50 , Mutti varieties 40g $4
- Sauce - Valcom Curry Paste 210g-240g $3.40, Massaman 08.8/100g, Thai Green 05.3, Thai Panaeng 03.8, Ayams 185g $3.20, Mai Ploy green 50g $1
- Snacks - Don Donski pork crackle 50g $2.50, Master 50g $2
- Snacks, sweet - Atkins 20 pack cherry coconut in big size area $20 maybe less. (maltitol_
- Spice - Mingle better gravy 120g $4.40 higher carbs
- Stock/Bone broth - Campbells Real UHT 1L $2.25, half price
- Sweetener - Natvia Gold 250g $6.80 E&S
- Syrup - Natvia maple syrup 250ml $5.50
- Tea - Dilmah Inspiration spiced rooibos 20 pack $3
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Greek no sugar 2 for $4, Danono Yo pro Perfor 20g protein 175g $1.85 half price
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Fit 15g protein 170g $2.15
- Yoghurt, plain - Chobani Greek Yogurt 907g whole milk $6.30
30% off PranaOn, Keep It Cleaner & Bodiez# #Excludes Bounce Multi Packs, Keep It Cleaner Bars
- Aeroplane - Jelly Lite $2 look for watermelon, blueberry, grape
- Avalanche - Hot chocolate 10 pack $4.40 higher carbs
- Beer - Steersman Blonde Low Carb Bottles 6x330ml 2 for $22 ??? carbs, Better Beer zero carbs 6 pack $18
- Bread/Wraps - Simson's Pantry High Protein Low Carb Wraps 5 Pack $4.40
- Butter - Devondale 250g $4.20
- Butter - Mainland organic NZ 250g $4.50
- Cheese - Always cheddar cheese block or slices on special
- Cheese - Bega Cream 225g block $3,
- Cheese - Castello varieties 150g $6.50, Tasmanian Heritage 125g $5.65
- Cheese - King Island 200g $7.50
- Cheese - King Island Brie or Camembert 175-200g $9.50
- Cheese - Melbourne Cheese co marinated fetta varieties 250g $7.50, Castello Greek 450g $5.50
- Cheese - Perfect Italiano 450g melting mozzarella, mexican $7
- Cheese - Picon corners cream 120g $2.50, Babybel 100g $5
- Chocolate - Lindt Excellence $3.30
- Chocolate - Well Naturally 90g bars or coated almonds $3.50
- Crackers - Olina simply seed 80g $3.50
- Cream - Bulla Double 200g $4
- Dips - Always something on special - all brands have high and low carbs
- Dips - Yumi's $3.50, Chris heritage %7.50
- Drinks - Bickfords diet cordial 750ml $4 try Tropical good sweeteners
- Drinks - Coca Cola, Sprite Fanta diet 1.25L $1.70, 30 cans $24.95
- Drinks - Cottees Diet cordial 1l $2.95 half price
- Drinks - Ocean Spray 5% Juice low sugar 1.5 Litre $4.90
- Drinks - Pepsi Max, Pepsi, Solo Zero, or Raspberry Zero 12 x 450ml bottles $10
- Drinks - Pepsi, Solo Zero, Sunkist Zero 24 x 375ml $19, 12x450ml bottles $10
- Drinks - Schweppes 1.1L $1.50 zero or Unsweetened
- Drinks, energy - Monster Energy 4 x 500ml $6.92, NEW C4 473ml $3.80, Gatorade or G active 600ml $2.30
- Drinks, kombucha – Lo Bros 4 pack $6, Remedy prebiotic 4 pack $6,
- Drinks, no sweetener - Mt Franklin 1.25l $1.35, Strangelove 4 pack $7.20
- Fish - Brunswick sardines 106g $2, Kippers $1.65
- Fish - Just Caught Frozen Atlantic salmon no skin $29kg
- Fish - Paramount wild Alaskan pink salmon 415g $7.50
- Fish - Sirena tuna 95g $2.30 try Aldi slices in O oil
- Ice blocks - Twisted Raw C coconut Lychee 4 pack $5.50
- Mayonnaise - Hellmans Real 400g $6
- Meat - Beef Mince 500g $7
- Meat - Bertocchi Gold varieties Bacon 400g $8 (thin & crispy middle is my fave) Shortcut from deli $15kg, Streaky from deli $18kg
- Meat - Chicken maryland $7kg, Free Range drumsticks $6kg, Drumsticks large pack $4kg, loose $4.50kg
- Meat - Don Sliced Meats 160-200g $3.20, Primo varieties 2 for $6.30
- Meat - Lamb midloin chops $23kg
- Meat - Luv a duck legs 500g $10
- Meat - Macro Free Range Australian Fresh Whole Plain Chicken $4.50kg
- Meat - Primo Kransky Double Smoked or Cheese – From the Deli $10.80kg half price
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Slow Cooked Chicken Breast in Creamy Mushroom Sauce 700g $12 6.3g/serve
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Shanghai Style Pork Belly 600g $12 separate sauce reduce carbs by ditching most of the sauce
- Meat - Woolworths COOK precooked Slow Cooked Pork Knuckle $10kg
- Meat - Woolworths COOK Slow Cooked Beef Brisket in a BBQ Sauce 700g $15.50 ditch most of the sauce
- Meat - Woolworths Cook Slow Cooked Butterflied Beef 700g $15
- Milk, almond - Almond Breeze UHT $2, Australia's Own UHT $1.85, Almo fridge $5.50, Inside Out fridge $2.25 stock up half price long dates, Sanitarium fridge $3.30
- Milk, coconut - Australia’s Own UHT $1.90
- Oil - Coco Earth liquid coconut oil 500ml $11
- Oil - The Grove EV avocado 250ml $8.50
- Oil, EV olive - Monini 750ml $13. Moro 500ml $7.80, Red Island Aust 1L $16
- Peanut butter - Mayvers 375g 2 for $9, Pics $5 (online only), Bega Simply Nuts $4.40, Noya almond butters $7.20, Skippy no added sugar 450g $2.75 USA jhalf price
- Pickles -
- Protein bars/cookies - BSC, Noway, Bounce Load up 30% off, QUEST PB cups $2.40 half price, Quest cookies $2.40 ONLINE ONLY
- Protein drinks - Bodiez Protein Water Powder 290g $24.50, Premixes cans and bottles 30% off
- Protein powder - Keep it cleaner protein 375g $23.10
- Sauce - MasterFoods Reduced sugarTomato or Barbecue Sauce 475-500ml (some maltitol) $1.90 half price
- Sauce - Pataks curry pastes 283g $4 check carbs
- Sauce, pasta - Leggos Providore Tomato & Chilli 400g $5 lowest carb not hot
- Sauve, hot - Franks red hot buffalo 148g $3.50, Byron Bay varieties 150ml $4.20, Bull's-eye Chilli Louisiana Style Chipotle Cajun Spices 135ml $4, Frank's Redhot Original Thick 368ml $5, Nandos peri peri 250g $6
- Snacks - D'orsogna Tasty Sticks 400g $9.75, From deli $25kg dearer
- Snacks - Normandie Pate Chicken & Black Peppercorns 150g $4.60
- Snacks - O olive oil roasted seaweed 4 pack $2.75
- Snacks, sweet - Aussie Bodies 4 pack $8, Atkins 5 pack $7.50 (maltitol)
- Soup - Hart & Soul konjac noodles pho100g mug size $1.50
- Spices - Mingle Seasoning 35-50g $2.47 half price
- Stock/Bone broth - Maggie Beer 500ml stock $4, Campbells bone 500ml, $7, Hart & Soul bone 350g $3.50
- Sweetener - Natvia E&S 350g $7.50, Whole Earth E&MF 200g $7.10, Truvia E&S 360g $8
- Syrup - Lakanto monkfruit golden malt, or vanilla bakers syrup 300ml $7
- Syrup - Natvia Choc Topping No Added Sugar 250ml $2.85 half price
- Tahini - Mayvers gulled 385g $5.20
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani Fit 15g protein $2.15
- Yoghurt, flavoured - Chobani no sugar 680g $5.40
- Yoghurt, plain - Chobani Greek Natural Whole Milk 907g $6.30
submitted by Glopuss
to ketoaustralia [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:57 andrew0479 (Selling) Creed 3 / Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes and Huntsmen P1 / Three Thousand Years of Longing / Cocaine Bear / Magic Mike's Last Dance / May Universal /Babylon / Tar / Nope /The Fabelmans / Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind / Till (2023) / Gigi & Nate / Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul
PayPal Friends and Family please.
May Universal Rewards
12 Monkeys 4K
Assault On Precinct 13 (2005)
The Black Dahlia (2006)
Being John Malkovich
Fifty Shades of Grey (Theatrical or Unrated) 4K
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
Snow White and the Huntsman (Theatrical or Extended) 4K
This is 40 (Theatrical or Unrated)
Welcome to Marwen 4K
4K / HD iTunes
Agent Game (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $5.00
Babylon (2023) - 4K - iTunes - $7.00
Clerks III (2023) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Clifford: The Big Red Dog (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Despicable Me 2 (2013) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Detective Knight: Rogue - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Divergent (2014) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Ender's Game (2013) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Gigi & Nate (2023) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Infinite (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $5.00
Jurassic Park - The Lost World (1997) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $4.00
Mission Impossible Rogue Nation (2015) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
National Champions (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $5.00
Paws of Fury - The Legend of Hank (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Scream (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $5.00
Smile (2023) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) - 4K - iTunes - $5.00
Star Trek (2009) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Star Trek: Into the Darkness (2013) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Terminator Genisys (2015) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
The Bourne Legacy (2012) - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Till (2023) - 4K - iTunes - $6.00
Full TV Seasons
Game of Thrones - Season 4 - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Superman & Lois - The Complete Season 2 (2022) - Vudu - $7.00
My Hero Academia Season 4 (2020) 25 Episodes - HD - Funimation - $7.00
My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 1 (2020) 12 Episodes - HD - Funimation - $5.00
My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 2 (2020) 12 Episodes - HD - Funimation - $5.00
4K / HD / SD movies
3:10 To Yuma (2007) - 4K - Vudu - $5.00
A Man Called Otto (2023) - SD - MA - $5.00
A Man Called Otto (2023) - HD - MA - $7.00
Alita - Battle Angel (2019) - HD - MA Vudu GP - $5.00
Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $7.00
Beast (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $6.00
Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) - HD - MA Vudu GP - $5.00
Broken City (2013) - HD - Vudu - $5.00
Bullet Train (2022) - HD - MA - $6.00
Catwoman: Hunted (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Cocaine Bear (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $8.00
Creed 3 (2023) - HD - Vudu - $8.00
Death on the Nile (2022) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $5.00
Despicable Me 2 (2013) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Dog Days (2012) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes GP - $5.00
Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Long Haul (2017) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes GP - $5.00
Divergent (2014) - HD - Vudu (split) - $4.00
Downton Abbey (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Elvis (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Ender's Game (2013) - HD - Vudu (split) - $4.00
Fast & Furious: 8 Movie Collection (2020) - 1 code for all 8 - HD - MA - $20.00
Fast and the Furious 6 extended - 4K - MA - $4.00
Fast and the Furious 6 - 4K - MA - $4.00
Fast & Furious 6 (Extended Edition) (2013) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Fast & Furious 7 (Extended Edition) (2015) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Firestarter (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Heaven is for Real (2014) - HD - MA - $4.00
Honk for Jesus. Save Your Soul (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $6.00
Hot Seat (2022) - HD - Vudu GP - $5.00
Hunger Games (2012) - HD - Vudu Fandango - $4.00
Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (2014) - HD - Vudu (split) - $4.00
Infinite (2022) - HD - Vudu - $5.00
Jarhead 2: Field of Fire (unrated) (2014) - HD - MA - $5.00
Jurassic World: Dominion Theatrical & Extended Cut (2022) - 1 Code both versions - HD - MA - $6.00
Justice League x RWBY: Super Heroes and Huntsmen, Part One (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $7.00
King Kong (2005) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
King Richard (2022) - SD - MA Vudu - $4.00
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile (2023) - HD - MA - $6.00
Magic Mike's Last Dance (2023) - MA Vudu - $7.00
Marksman (2021) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022) - HD - MA - $5.00
Mission Impossible Rogue Nation (2015) - HD - Vudu (split) - $4.00
Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $6.00
Nope (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $7.00
Paws of Fury - The Legend of Hank (2022) - HD - Vudu - $5.00
Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) - HD - MA - $5.00
Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) - HD - MA - $5.00
Spider-Man: Far From Home & Spider-Man: Homecoming (1 code) - HD - MA - $8.00
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018) - HD - MA - $6.00
Spider-Man: No Way Home (2022) - SD - MA - $5.00
Star Trek (2009) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
Star Trek: Into the Darkness (2013) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
Taken 2 (2012) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
Taken 2 (2012) - HD - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Tar (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $7.00
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
Terminator Genisys (2015) - HD - Vudu (split) - $5.00
The Bad Guys (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
The Fabelmans (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $7.00
The Last Duel (2022) - HD - MA Vudu - $4.00
The Last Duel (2022) - HD - GP - $4.00
The Lorax (2012) - HD - MA Vudu - $4.00
The Matrix: Resurrection - HD - MA Vudu - $4.00
The Menu (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $6.00
The Menu (2023) - HD - GP - $5.00
The Other Woman (2014) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes GP - $5.00
The Woman King (2023) - HD - MA - $6.00
Three Thousand Years of Longing (2022) - HD - Vudu - $7.00
Thunderstruck (2012) - HD - MA Vudu - $4.00
Ticket To Paradise (2023) - HD - MA Vudu - $6.00
Trolls (2016) - HD - MA - $5.00
Uncharted (2022) - HD - MA - $5.00
Venom (2018) - HD - MA - $5.00
Vivo (2022) - HD - MA - $5.00
Where The Crawdads Sing (2022) - HD - MA - $6.00
Wonder Woman (2017) - HD - MA Vudu - $5.00
Zero's and One's (2022) - HD - Vudu GP - $5.00
Disney / 4K split
Avengers Endgame (2019) - iTunes 4K only (split) - $5.00
Captain American: Winter Soldier (2014) - 4K - iTunes only (split) - $5.00
Captain Marvel (2019) - 4K - iTunes only (split) - $5.00
Iron Man 3 (2013) - 4K - iTunes only (split) - $5.00
The Santa Clause 1 - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
The Santa Clause 2 - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
The Santa Clause 3 - 4K - iTunes (split) - $5.00
Star Wars - The Force Awakens - 4K - iTunes only (split) - $5.00
The Little Mermaid - 4K - iTunes only - $6.00
Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018) - 4K - iTunes only - $5.00
Disney / HD split
101 Dalmatians (1961) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $6.00
Ant-Man & the Wasp (2018) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Avengers Endgame (2019) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Big Hero 6 (2014) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Black Widow (2021) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $5.00
Black Widow (2021) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) - HD - GP (split) - $6.00
Captain America: Civil War (2016) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Cars 3 (2017) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Coco (2017) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Cruella (2021) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $5.00
Cruella (2021) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Encanto (2022) - HD - MA Vu (split) - $4.00
Encanto (2022) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Finding Dory (2016) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Fox and the Hound 2 (2006) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $5.00
Iron Man 3 (2013) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Jungle Cruise (2022) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $4.00
Jungle Cruise (2022) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Lady and the Tramp (1955) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $6.00
Lady and the Tramp (1955) - HD - GP (split) - $6.00
Lightyear (2022) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $4.00
Lightyear (2022) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Lion King (1994) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Luca (2021) - HD - MA - $4.00
Luca (2021) - HD - GP - $4.00
Monsters University (2013) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $6.00
Mulan (2021) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Pinocchio (1940) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $6.00
Pinocchio (1940) - HD - GP (split) - $6.00
Planes (2013) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $5.00
Planes Fire & Rescue (2014) - HD - MA Vudu iTunes (split) - $5.00
Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 (2018) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Solo - A Star Wars Story (2018) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $5.00
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Star Wars - The Force Awakens - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Star Wars - The Last Jedi - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
The Incredibles 2 - HD - GP (split) - $65.00
The Santa Clause 1 - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
The Santa Clause 2 - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
The Santa Clause 3 - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
The Sword in the Stone (1963) - HD - iTunes MA Vudu (split) - $6.00
The Sword in the Stone (1963) - HD - GP (split) - $6.00
Thor: Love and Thunder HD - MA Vudu (split) - $5.00
Thor: Love and Thunder HD - GP (split) - $4.00
Toy Story (1995) - HD - GP (split) - $5.00
Turning Red (2022) - HD - MA Vudu (split) - $4.00
Turning Red (2022) - HD - GP (split) - $4.00
submitted by andrew0479
to DigitalCodeSELL [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:41 trainwreck_summer Burger King poutine
2023.05.30 21:33 superkang91 3-0 (6-3) with 5c Kenny and two sweepers
2023.05.30 21:29 Dragonianvich Recent cop from retro stores
| || |
Found the burger king trilogy and finished my Gears of war collection with judgment. I found the xbox exclusive N3 game (ninety-nine nights) it was a bit good but it is basically another warriors-like game but it is still fun submitted by Dragonianvich to xbox360 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 21:17 Darksoul42069 Burger King vs the Arby's guy
There fighting at a dairy queen
submitted by Darksoul42069
to whowouldwin [link] [comments]